Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eman Resu

Edinbrough Parlours

16 posts in this topic

Hi all

I've a bit of time off this week and have been always wondered what it might be like to visit a parlour so it seems like a good opportunity to give it a go and tick it off my list. I've been considering going up to Edinbrough and making a day of it, however although I've searched these boards and think I've picked up on who are the better/most rated Sauna's to visit (Blair, London etc.), I know very little about the scene and what's involved in visiting such a place, so have a few questions..

Do you just go in, or do you have to buzz in through an intercom when visiting one of these places?

I gather there's usually an entry fee to stop gawkers, but when do you pay this and do you have to decide right at the front door how long you want to stay before seeing who's available?

I read one report where guys were prompted to take a shower and then return to the lobby in robes before they picked/went off with a girl. Is this the norm in Edinbrough parlours or do they have showers in the rooms?

Kissing would be nice and for me preferred, but I get the impression this is a rarity in parlours. Is kissing generally not an option in parlours or does it depend on establishment/girl (recommendations / places to avoid?)

Any answers or info would be much appreciated.

My usual "place of resort" in Edinburgh is Scorpio, so my comments apply to their offer. I doubt the others are that different, however!

Come straight in off the street, turn left and you are out of sight of the Great British Public. Probably the door is buzzed as soon as your shadow is seen, but if not, press button, and you'll be admitted. Stop at window, and indicate whether you want a half hour or 45 minutes, then pay the room rent for that period. (For VAT reasons you settle directly with your "masseuse" either in the room, or at the door before it opens to let you out.) If you are new to the establishment, you'll be given a swift tour, as well as your towell, otherwise you know your way through the sitting area (quick look round to see who is currently available - do you need to race through the shower to catch "X" or can you relax?) to the changeing room on the left (loo on your right).

Once cleaned, mouthwashed and shaved (if nec) back to sitting area, and get glass of soft fizz, and make your choice, or chat, or read daily record!

All really very gentle and discreet!

Edited by Irgendeiner

In London Street, if you say that its your first visit, you will normally be given a tour of the facilities by one of the girls. This will give you a chance to check out the girls who are sitting in the lounge. You will not be asked to pay till you have seen round, then you can decide whether you are staying. In LSS the choice is usually 30 or 45 minutes, but you can decide to leave (or 'come back later') if what you see is not to your taste.

As with Scorpio, you enter a small alcove with a small window from where you can be seen from whoever is on the desk, who will then release the lock on the door to let you in.

Thanks guys.

So in London street you get shown around before you are asked to pay the room fee, but in Scorpio you pay as soon as you enter? What are the prices usually like? (room fees that is). Also, I know Scorpio seem to have 45 minute limit on seeing someone, but what about the other parlours? is 45 mins max the norm?

And any places or girls that I should keep an eye out for, or try to avoid? The lack of reports makes it a bit of a gamble, hence some of my curiousity about the entry/room fees just in case I go into a place and don't see anyone I fancy and want to cut my losses. I don't expect to have to do that, but it doesn't hurt to have a exit strategy in case the situation comes up..

Scorpio is NOT on the "no reports" list!

Sorry, I realise Scorpio does have reports. I simply meant that a lot of establishments don't which makes it a bit more difficult to figure the area out.

Is London Street on the "No Reports" List?

It seems to be. From reading past posts on this board it appears they and other establishments opted out for various reasons.

Middlesbrough is nice for hills, chemicals and the odd independent WG, but Edinbrough I've never heard of, so not suprised there's no reports. Is it a big place?

Maybe "Edinbrough" is something cryptic by Eman Resu (= "User Name" reversed!)

Thanks guys.

So in London street you get shown around before you are asked to pay the room fee, but in Scorpio you pay as soon as you enter? What are the prices usually like? (room fees that is). Also, I know Scorpio seem to have 45 minute limit on seeing someone, but what about the other parlours? is 45 mins max the norm?

And any places or girls that I should keep an eye out for, or try to avoid? The lack of reports makes it a bit of a gamble, hence some of my curiousity about the entry/room fees just in case I go into a place and don't see anyone I fancy and want to cut my losses. I don't expect to have to do that, but it doesn't hurt to have a exit strategy in case the situation comes up..

Eman, that about sums it up. London Street is the only one where you can effectively view the ladies beforehand, and my answer to the door's entry question "Have you been here before, sir? was always 'No' in the days that I visited it, because it gave the chance to make a pre-selection estimate as I got the tour (even if I sometimes knew my way around better than the girl being my guide!). London Street was always the cleanest and most attractive establishment as well, with a higher quota of cracking girls than the others. But if nothing took your fancy, it's a lot less painful saying 'Not today, thanks' than it is after paying an entry fee.

With the others, you pay a (maybe small) fee before you see the options, unless you've found a field report that recommends someone - and, as per above, frs on Edinburgh establishments are pretty limited these days. With any sauna, it's pretty hit and miss, frankly: sometimes, somebody comes across a real gem and puts a message on a board here, but often they prefer to keep quiet in case the girl gets too popular - understandable, I guess...

It's why I hardly ever visit Edinburgh parlours these days - can hardly remember the last time - and select from the wide range of independents who have trusted feedback elsewhere. But if anyone's got any Parlour Possibles, please share with the group! :)

When you enter london st,you think you have died and gone to heaven, loads of girls wearing not much, sitting in a darkened lounge, before a fire. But your chances of a decent punt is minimal. These girls dont do, more than they do, no fingering, no kissing, plenty of bog standard massage, head for blair st, or my current sauna of choice carols., in easter rd.

When you enter london st,you think you have died and gone to heaven, loads of girls wearing not much, sitting in a darkened lounge, before a fire. But your chances of a decent punt is minimal. These girls dont do, more than they do, no fingering, no kissing, plenty of bog standard massage, head for blair st, or my current sauna of choice carols., in easter rd.

Have to agree that in recent years when I make my annual pilgrimage for the Fringe that Blair Street is better than London Street.

Can any of u gents recommend any young girl in Dundass street maybe slim and around 18 years old

Many thanks

I have not been to london st for many years.It was my first edinburgh parlour.its rep is that it has the wee stunners however I felt after a couple of years the service became complacent,the scottish girls didn't care.the foriegn ones were a safer bet.however it must have been in 2006 or that sort of time that I discontinued going there.

scorpios is usually good,i feel its looking a wee bit tattered now but the girls are good.I was in there the other dauy and had a great punt with Amber.

Blair st is a bitmore open from the going in point of view.its a busyish st now and thee is a bar just up the hill wiht exterior seating.Again good girls.daisy is a defo reccomend

new townn...wow I had a great couple of years visiting there,but have not been for two yrs.I recall one samantha as being very good but who knows if she is still there.