Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TurnOver

Massage With H T

8 posts in this topic

I'm currently on holiday in Manila so I thought I would go for a massage. The place I chose looked a bit legit but it only cost £5 so I thought I would give it a go any way and went for the 'HILOT Fililpino Traditional massage'. Unfortunately it took place in a room with partitions so I didn't hold out much hope and so settled in for a good massage which I received. I was fully naked and with plenty of attention around the right parts I was clearly aroused as the masseuse was very cute.This was ignored however and after an hour she said massage finished sir - then she said would you like a towel and Happy? Her English was poor and her accent was very strong so I asked her to repeat and again she said

'Would you like a towel and Happy?'

'Yes please' I said and off she went. I eagerly waited for her return only for her to bring a towel and Hot Tea!!!!

Suppose that's what you call a Happy T'ending.

I presume it was Yorkshire tea then ? :D

Not being one to give up

I am glad you have not given up. Maybe your masseuse was watching the "Happy Endings" * tv program http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1587678/ and got the wrong impression of what happy endings means to us in the UK.

* I did a search on Google as I wondered what the program was about.

Well I persevered and my conclusion is that massage parlours in the Philippines are pretty much all legit. I didn't receive any kind of extras despite many tries - and this was in the heart of the red light district in Manilla and also Angeles (an old US army base town that is crawling with strip joints and gogo bars).

However there is a solution - Hotel service is a different ball game.The same girl who will ignore the obvious in the parlour will come out of her shell if you request an outcall service (at sometimes no extra cost). One became a live in girl friend for a few days. Another did 90mins body2body with assisted an shower afterwards in my hotel room for under £10 - she was a slim 24 year old cracker and needless to say I tipped her well.

I'm sad to say I leave tomorrow - if I had my time here again I wouldn't have wasted so much in the parlours and spas - although they were very good massages!

For those that are interested I found this chart on another site detailing which massage joints offer Happy Endings in Angeles City - Philippines.

Name

Prices

Happy?

Hours

Private

Ambisyosa Spa And Facial Center 59 100-800 No 24 hours both Ambisyosa Spa And Facial Center 92 100-800 No 24 hours both Asian Dream 300-500 Yes 24 hours both Body And Sole 180-800 No 10am-10pm both Body Bliss 200-600 No 1pm-10pm both Body Care Massage 300-600 Yes 24 hours Classique Touch 200-1000 Yes 24 hours both Coz Massage 200-600 No 9am-9pm both D' Lady Lyn Health Studio 300-500 Yes 9am-9pm both Ella Body Massage 75 200-500 No 24 hours both Ella Body Massage Eruption 200-500 No 24 hours both Ella Body Massage Euro-Asia 200-500 No 24 hours both Fields Avenue Massage 300-500 Yes 24 hours both Harogate Spa Massage 200-500 No 24 hours outcall Imee Massage Fields 250-500 No 24 hours both Imee Massage Perimeter 300-500 No 24 hours both Soft Essentials Wellness & Massage 199-699 No 24 Hours both Star Body Massage 200-500 No 24 hours both

Hope this helps! Have a great trip. You can order a massage in your room as well.