Asian Playboy

How Awkward Would It Be If...

31 posts in this topic

While at work today, I thought of a funny situation...

I work in a cosmetics store. (Wont say the name) That sells alot of make up, perfume, lotions, medicine etc. But because of the perfume and make up we get ALOT of HOT girls come into the store.

Im on a lowsey £6 an hour... But wouldnt it be hilarious if a WG I punted ever came into my shop and I had to serve her. AWKWARD. LOL. The very thought frightens me!

I've served alot of pretty polish and other european girls and they always remind me of Working girls. Sounds racist (Sorry girls) but its true... Whenever I use to punt they were always spanish/italian/polish in massage parlours!

P.S. Brings me on to another thought. Do you think its possible to tell if a girl is a WG if she isnt working?

To your first question, I wonder if that is precisely the sort of situation that strengthens the argument for not carrying out this hobby in one's own local area.

To the second question I would imagine in many cases it may well be impossible to recognise. I can only say that I have twice recognised a WG unplanned and outside work. I can't tell you how many times I have seen and not recognised a WG because, well, I didn't recognise them...

Yeah! I've never punted a girl in this city... But might have to start doing it soon because I dont want to travel to London in the winter when its ice cold :(

So you'll be looking around your own patch from 27th November then.... !

To your first question, I wonder if that is precisely the sort of situation that strengthens the argument for not carrying out this hobby in one's own local area.

But if you punt away from home, and the WG works away from home, surely there is a significant chance of you meeting a WG who lives near you on a punt ?

Not for me, but arguably yes, in larger population centres.

But if you punt away from home, and the WG works away from home, surely there is a significant chance of you meeting a WG who lives near you on a punt ?

I guess there is always a chance, but I would hardly call it significant. The UK is a big old place with a shedful of people living in it. I travel a fair bit on business and meet lots of people who also travel. I've yet to meet someone on business who lives near me.

Yeah but so what if you did ?

No big deal

I've bumped into wgs before in a civvie capacity and it was never a problem

On one occassion that stands out, I was with my gf at the time and the wg was with I'd guess her significant other. We very briefly, and totally undetected, exchanged a slight knowing glance and smile and then carried on as though nothing had happened......... and that was it.

There is another thread somewhere that touches on this sort of thing and provides some examples where people have not at all subscribed to the school of discretion.

I just cannot find it again, but some are downright cringeworthy.

I happily punt in my home city as the risk for me isn't massive. I'd hate to be found out but I have no wife or family to lose, no girlfriend, I'm not in a high power job etc. so getting outed would be embarassing maybe but not the end of the world. I have seen quite a few WG's around in the street, a couple I was thinking of seeing but was put off when I saw them, particularly one gorgeous girl who looks great on her profile but was clearly high as a kite when I saw her in the street.

I've seen numerous girls I think could potentially be WG's but obviously don't know for sure. It's nice to fantasize though!

There is an element of racism here. I tend to assume any well dressed Thai woman walking down the Queensway in London is a wg on her lunch break! Sorry for that.

In the mid 80's when I was a wee snip of a girlie in London's bright lights, I was a make-up consultant at several well known stores. It was also well know - gossip or not - that if you bought a nice bottle of perfume, or spent a fair few on ladies cosmetic luxuries, that the girl behind the counter would ask if you'd like the items specially wrapped and delivered later to you personally.... Folklore ? .....NewbPunt, heard that phrase at all ? ;)

Edited by Lilly B

Lol Lilly, I dont know what that means or what youre talking about :(

Yesterday I was on the bus with my son when it stopped near a hotel and several people got on. I looked up to see a girl just as she was getting into her seat ( so missed her face) and thought 'WOW'. She was wearing a designer coat and a pair of black and white stilettoes, and some really fancy tights. Very eye catching, but the most attractive thing about her was her hair. It was long and glossy and came down past her waist. I was intrigued, and thought she might possibly be a WG.

Later on, the bus stopped because there had been a bad accident at a junction just as you get into the city, and the driver advised us to get off and walk. The girl got up first and was slightly ahead of me. It was only when we got off the bus that I realised she was in fact a guy. So deffo a WG then.. :)

I generally punt away from home. However, I also travel quite a bit through Europe for work. I have met people I know in Amsterdam, Moscow, Paris, Thessaloniki and Prague. Generally seen them at airports, but a couple of times in hotels. Just goes to show that you can't be too careful even away from your natural habitat. Fortunately each time abroad I was innocently involved in work.

Oh noone would recognise me out and about in town in my jeans, big jumper and no make up!

I don't think its possible to tell a WG- we come in all shapes, sizes, ages and style! We don't tend to traipse about in stilettos, perfect make up and tarty clothes when we're out and about! Although saying that I do sometimes see couples in restaurants and wonder if he is paying for her company.

Oh noone would recognise me out and about in town in my jeans, big jumper and no make up!

I don't think its possible to tell a WG- we come in all shapes, sizes, ages and style! We don't tend to traipse about in stilettos, perfect make up and tarty clothes when we're out and about! Although saying that I do sometimes see couples in restaurants and wonder if he is paying for her company.

There you go.. we all play the same game Lydia!

You will never find me wearing stilettoes in real life. I can only walk in them in my flat..lol and........ my son would think I had gone barmy if he saw me wearing anything other than wellies/walking boots :)

While at work today, I thought of a funny situation... I work in a cosmetics store. (Wont say the name) That sells alot of make up, perfume, lotions, medicine etc. But because of the perfume and make up we get ALOT of HOT girls come into the store. Im on a lowsey £6 an hour... But wouldnt it be hilarious if a WG I punted ever came into my shop and I had to serve her. AWKWARD. LOL. The very thought frightens me! I've served alot of pretty polish and other european girls and they always remind me of Working girls. Sounds racist (Sorry girls) but its true... Whenever I use to punt they were always spanish/italian/polish in massage parlours! P.S. Brings me on to another thought. Do you think its possible to tell if a girl is a WG if she isnt working?

Like others i have occassionally met WGs i have punted with in a civvie capacity and i always pretend i havent seen her in case she is with someone, WGs have come up to me to say hello though especially around party venues sometimes.

No i dont think i can tell if a WG is a WG who isnt working. :)

I saw a WG from ** in my local area. In the photo she looked questionable, but walking along she was pure sex. Would be awkward if I ever booked her though!

I'd probably find it a massive turn on to see a girl I've already booked out and about, just seeing her going about her daily life and knowing what she's like in the bedroom, it'd be sensational.

Like others i have occassionally met WGs i have punted with in a civvie capacity and i always pretend i havent seen her in case she is with someone, WGs have come up to me to say hello though especially around party venues sometimes.

No i dont think i can tell if a WG is a WG who isnt working. smile.png

I can, it's like a radar. You just know.

I always remember the first time this happened to me. I was 23 and had a regular girl I saw at a parlour in bradford. I was still very shy and quiet, I'd seen her about 8 times as she was the perfect "look" for me.

One saturday i was in Mc D's with the wife and son and she was stood in the next queue. We made eye contact and she smiled.

Next time i saw her she said "it was nice to see you, was that your family? They look lovely."

Instanly showed me what a wonderful lady she was. I wish i knew what happened to her

I always remember the first time this happened to me. I was 23 and had a regular girl I saw at a parlour in bradford. I was still very shy and quiet, I'd seen her about 8 times as she was the perfect "look" for me.

One saturday i was in Mc D's with the wife and son and she was stood in the next queue. We made eye contact and she smiled.

Next time i saw her she said "it was nice to see you, was that your family? They look lovely."

Instanly showed me what a wonderful lady she was. I wish i knew what happened to her

That is rather nice. I liked reading this, it gave me a warm feeling !

Too many BIg Mac's prompted her early retirement :D :D