ian34

Chat Room

27 posts in this topic

Hi Been away for a long time. No one in chat this afternoon, use to be a fair few or has it gone to just night times

ian

Hi guys

In my experience it tends to be busiest between 7pm-10pm, day times are quiet but I also think a lot people are scared to be first one in but if you go in and hang about chances are someone will join you!

Hi Been away for a long time. No one in chat this afternoon, use to be a fair few or has it gone to just night times

ian

Hi guys

Of zero interest to me but i have noticed it does seem to have more people in it at night.

I have often wondered what people do in there on their own.

If I go in on my own, I talk to myself until someone drops by. I've had some really good dialogues, which nobody sees. I hope...

If I go in on my own, I talk to myself until someone drops by. I've had some really good dialogues,...

:lol: :lol: :lol: its probably the only way you can guarentee some sensible conversation :D :D :D

It's about time you gave yourself a good talking to Acteon!!!!!!

I agree, most people dont like to be the first one in, once you go in though its usually a matter of minutes at the most before others start popping up.

Is it OK to go in and just sit and watch? I have only visited once and felt a little intimidated. I would prefer to sit and look and listen for a session or two but don't wish to appear rude (or not as rude as I can be in some of my posts, to judge from the responses).

Is it OK to go in and just sit and watch? I have only visited once and felt a little intimidated. I would prefer to sit and look and listen for a session or two but don't wish to appear rude (or not as rude as I can be in some of my posts, to judge from the responses).

I'm only an occasional visitor to the chatroom but it seems to me there are a few visitors who do this. It doesn't seem rude, but it does seem a little creepy. Personally, I would advise you to roll your sleeves up and join in. With 3000+ posts behind you, it's not as if you'll struggle to find something to say, is it?

believe me, sometimes even some of the regular chatroom goers can be at loss at what to say. just join in where and when you can, some nice folks in there.

How long does it take to become a member or have I missed something I need to do?

How long does it take to become a member or have I missed something I need to do?

You need to have made 20 posts. :)

Hi peeps , im new to this site and wondered how i enter the chat room as when i click on it , it just says im not permitted ...can anyone help please?

Hi peeps , im new to this site and wondered how i enter the chat room as when i click on it , it just says im not permitted ...can anyone help please?

You need to be a full member to enter.

You need to have made 20 posts. :)

Thank you.. thought I was banned before even using it lol

Arrh that explains it...will have to do a bit more posting.

I'm a bit scared of getting groped from behind in there :unsure:

I've got used to it now.

Which way would you rather be groped?

Don't worry, you can sit on my knee, I will look after you ;)

ian

Hi guys

I like the chatroom. I don't log on very often but i always say hello in the chatroom when i do.

Some nice folk and a bit of friendly banter.