Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
barrygrisley

Bangkok

52 posts in this topic

I'm stopping off for 1 night in Bangkok, on my way to Perth, there appears to be a lot of risky places there, can anyone recommend a good FBSM place where I can be treated by a gir and not a adyboy?

PM me and can give you extensive information on this: 1 night is certainly not enough, though!

Ive been to Thailand 15 times, and the minimum time spent was 5 days, I am sure you will get good advice, but if not ask your taxi driver, they will even wait for you

Check www.thaivisaforum.com - Bangkok for more info and advice.

Be very wary of bar girls and katoyes (ladyboys) - especially those on soi Nana and soi Cowboy... they are notorious for spiking drinks, taking the farangs (foreigners) back to their hotel and rob them of all their belongings.

A new trend in Phuket and Bkk is to have their breasts covered with some sort of poison-drug.. Back to the hotel, they get you to lick them off, the poison knocks you out and when you come round, several hours later, all your possessions have gone.

Be very careful!!!

I lived in Thailand for more than 3 years and I would never trust a Thai as far as I can throw him/her.

Check www.thaivisaforum.com - Bangkok for more info and advice.

Be very wary of bar girls and katoyes (ladyboys) - especially those on soi Nana and soi Cowboy... they are notorious for spiking drinks, taking the farangs (foreigners) back to their hotel and rob them of all their belongings.

A new trend in Phuket and Bkk is to have their breasts covered with some sort of poison-drug.. Back to the hotel, they get you to lick them off, the poison knocks you out and when you come round, several hours later, all your possessions have gone.

Be very careful!!!

I lived in Thailand for more than 3 years and I would never trust a Thai as far as I can throw him/her.

Is this for real, or is it like the urban myth of people being gassed & robbed on french night sleeper trains ?

PHUKET: Phuket police today were firm in the assertion that there are no “nipple gangs” at work in Phuket.

The news follows a report by a Chinese daily newspaper saying that Singaporean men on holiday in Phuket had been drugged by knock-out drops smeared onto women’s breasts.

Once drugged unconscious, the men were robbed, the report said. Other newspapers and websites have carried similar reports of nipplers operating here and in Pattaya.

However, Phuket Provincial Police Commander Pekad Tantipong, told the Phuket Gazette that he had received no reports of such incidents occurring in Phuket.

“I have not received any reports about ‘nipple gangs’ in Phuket. There was the case just last week of the women we arrested for spiking tourists’ drinks and robbing them – but so far we have not received any reports of men being taken advantage of by women tainting their nipples with drugs,” he said.

Bangonrat Shinaprayoon, director of the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) regional office in Phuket, expressed concern over the impact that such reports could have on Phuket’s tourism industry.

“We have not received any complaints of this happening, but according to the report on a foreign news website, a nipple gang is back in Phuket and targeting tourists from China and other countries in East Asia,” she told the Gazette.

“If this is happening in Phuket, it would affect Phuket’s tourist reputation a lot. Any reports of 'nipple gangs' who drug and rob people must be investigated by the relevant authorities

I have currently in Manila in the Philippines. I have tried a few massage places but they have all been legit so far although one girl did then come back to my hotel for a more in depth treatment.

Whilst brothels are plentiful it is proving very hard to find a massage with HE. If anyone has any information for places to try then it would be much appreciated.

Depends where you are in BKK. Sukhumvit Soi 24/1 has a good variety of places within scope of this forum. Can _highly_ recommend May at EZMassage 2

http://www.ezmassagebkk.com/ladies/may.html

Photos are real and she is as stunning in the flesh as she is on the site :)

If you are at Nana end then Angies is fine....not such good selection but friendly place and good fun.

hth

Ive been to Thailand 15 times, and the minimum time spent was 5 days, I am sure you will get good advice, but if not ask your taxi driver, they will even wait for you

If you've been that many times , you should know never to let a taxi driver take you to a massage/ whore house. He will be paid a commision from the house which will be added onto your bill .

I never found a legit place in BKK, just to name one area go to Sukhumvit and walk in any massage place and you will have a great experience with HR to say the least

BKK is just a different attitude to the UK though so pretty much everything would be outside the scope of the forum if that is what you want, but for choice you would be hard pushed to find better imho.....agree with posting about taxi drivers.....just don;t unless you are content to pay their commission as well. Easy enough to get round on Skytrain or on foot. If you prefer to choose further out places then get taxi to take you to a nearby hotel - just don't mention the parlour :)

Iappreciate that taxi drivers are paid commision, but The few times Ihave used the service it was always good, then you can always return again once you know where it is, ask for card?

Sorry mate that’s the worst advice ever given about BKK ever!

Do not repeat do not ever go with the taxi or tuk tuk driver to a massage place you will get ripped of maybe pay 50% more than you would if you walked in on your own. Jeroba is a BKK massage expert try a PM to him. Would help to know where your staying if it’s easy access to the sky train or MRT you will have no problems.

Depends where you are in BKK. Sukhumvit Soi 24/1 has a good variety of places within scope of this forum. Can _highly_ recommend May at EZMassage 2

http://www.ezmassage...ladies/may.html

If you are at Nana end then Angies is fine....not such good selection but friendly place and good fun.

hth

I think you mean Annies!

http://www.anniesbangkok.com/

Go with the above and go to Annies on Sukhumvit Soi 4.

it's been around for years and is 100% reputable - the mamasan there is excellent (female boss who looks after the girls) - just tell her what it is you're after and she'll recommend the best hand full of girls to suit. No ladyboys in here - guaranteed.

The rooms there are okay without being flash - the soapy massage is generally pretty good - and a great experience if you've never tried it before.

its not cheap (3500thb) - but at least you dont ever get ripped off there - If you click well with the girl you can then take her back to your hotel for more extended fun (again not cheap by BKK standards (additional 5000 thb) - but at least this way you can be sure of what you're getting.

Alternatively head down to Soi Cowboy - not really any ladyboys there (they seem to congregate in Sukhumvit Soi 4 and Patpong areas) and pick up a WG from one of the bars - if only there 1 night tho i'd defo say go for the Annies option.

whatever you do DO NOT GET IN A TAXI AND ASK THEM RE GIRLS!!!!!! - cannot believe this was even suggested.

enjoy

after just peeking at ezmassage from Montydogs post - just found http://www.ezmassage.../pic/donut1.jpg

"Holy dunkin donuts"........hope she sticks around a while till my next foray to the land of plenty!!!!!!!!!

Credit goes to pgpg mate I just quoted him in my post.

Sorry mate that’s the worst advice ever given about BKK ever!

Do not repeat do not ever go with the taxi or tuk tuk driver to a massage place you will get ripped of maybe pay 50% more than you would if you walked in on your own. Jeroba is a BKK massage expert try a PM to him. Would help to know where your staying if it’s easy access to the sky train or MRT you will have no problems.

Agree, can't believe the bloke has been to LOS 15 times, and offers advice like that lol,

I would suggest to the OP as It's your first and only night In Bkk to try one of the Soapy massage parlours, get a body2body soapy massage, here Is my google map of Bkk, It has a few of the MPs In New Petchburi Rd, Ratchada Rd and Rami IX. http://g.co/maps/24pqt

I wouldn't say I'm a expert Monty, just had some experience, If Halogen Is the same guy that's from WSG he Is a real expert on MP's In Bkk. ;)

Go with the above and go to Annies on Sukhumvit Soi 4.

it's been around for years and is 100% reputable - the mamasan there is excellent (female boss who looks after the girls) - just tell her what it is you're after and she'll recommend the best hand full of girls to suit. No ladyboys in here - guaranteed.

The rooms there are okay without being flash - the soapy massage is generally pretty good - and a great experience if you've never tried it before.

its not cheap (3500thb) - but at least you dont ever get ripped off there - If you click well with the girl you can then take her back to your hotel for more extended fun (again not cheap by BKK standards (additional 5000 thb) - but at least this way you can be sure of what you're getting.

Alternatively head down to Soi Cowboy - not really any ladyboys there (they seem to congregate in Sukhumvit Soi 4 and Patpong areas) and pick up a WG from one of the bars - if only there 1 night tho i'd defo say go for the Annies option.

whatever you do DO NOT GET IN A TAXI AND ASK THEM RE GIRLS!!!!!! - cannot believe this was even suggested.

enjoy

I'm confused, when was Annies price put up to 3,500B????

I'm confused, when was Annies price put up to 3,500B????

Never......

I once had a 24 hour stop off in BKK and stayed in the infamous Grace Hotel in the Sukhmuvit area (which is a hotel basically tailor made for whoring). They have an in-house soapy fishtank so headed there straightaway for a 60 min soapy and obviously oral and sex.

Had a little sleep and went for a legit massage, facial, manicure and pedicure to set me up for the night and couldn't say no to the HR offered.

After dinner, we went to a sex show and ended up at a large soapy fishtank and had another session.

Back to the hotel at 2am. Relaxed in the Grace for a bit and it was crawling with WGs. As well as the soapy place they have bars, a cafe, restaurants and a disco which are filled with WGs (in the rooms they even have a card with a no you can call for a girl. Its a part of the room service). Picked a cutie for an all-nighter.

Don't know how I made my flight in the morning but once I was past immigration and in duty free noticed a massage place in the airport. So decided to have a massage with HR (was pricey but guess there was no competition). It was the old Airport - don't think there is a similar place in the new Airport. Incidentally the old Airport Hotel also had an in house brothel/soapy place (which I visited a couple of times on subsequent trips) where the girls were amazingly beautiful and looks wise better than I'd seen elsewhere.

While there are others on the board who know BKK better, with 5 trips under my belt (well 6 but one was with a girlfriend) if I had 24 hours again, I'd:

1. Visit Eden for a hardcore no-holes barred threesome or even a MFFF (you have to take 2 girls at least and they all lez up, rim, allow cim and many also do anal)

2. Have a soapy threesome to unwind and get ready for the night (a soapy is a must for any first time visitor to Bangkok)

3. Pick up a couple of beauties for an all-nighter either from the Grace or at many of the bars at Nana ans Soi Cowboy (possibly even an Uzbek girl, many of whom operate at the Grace)

With prices so low compared to London and with you only going for one day, why limit yourself to one girl at a time? Damn, not been for over 3 years. Writing this has got me in the mood for a return trip.

Agree, can't believe the bloke has been to LOS 15 times, and offers advice like that lol,

I would suggest to the OP as It's your first and only night In Bkk to try one of the Soapy massage parlours, get a body2body soapy massage, here Is my google map of Bkk, It has a few of the MPs In New Petchburi Rd, Ratchada Rd and Rami IX. http://g.co/maps/24pqt

I wouldn't say I'm a expert Monty, just had some experience, If Halogen Is the same guy that's from WSG he Is a real expert on MP's In Bkk. ;)

Compared to me you are, ;) only ever tried darlings in soi12 (I think) once in all my visits to BKK. And one of the Sabai’s in Pattaya once. As there not really my thing, bit formulaic for my taste. But good fun nevertheless now and again :D

I would look no further than an oily massage establishment. EZ Massage is one of these. I've never been there but have read mixed reviews on ISG.

Perhaps not the first, but certainly one that has spawned many of the current "oily's" is Tulip Massage, which is right under Thong Lor skytrain station. I have had many enjoyable two hour sessions there but more recently (last three trips) have moved on to Mango Massage http://mangomassagesoi24.com/.

Mango has a few "stars" (never seen them, but I think Apple, Cherry and Ice are regularly mentioned). I think the general standard of performance must be good because I have never had a bad time there. Of the current girls listed, I have seen Eve and Cheer. Photo's are not fantastic but they are certainly not superstars in looks. But both are fantastic performers.

If you time an outcall to your hotel for 10pm or 11pm, it is quite possible that you'll get an overnight. I did this with Eve. I think it helped that I'd seen her before, but I'm sure more than possible if you get on with and are nice to the girl.

As others have said, many choices. Certainly wouldn't argue with Eden suggestion if you have never had a threesome. I used to love the soapy massages, but my opinion is that the oil massage girls are more into delivering great performance.

Enjoy your stop over.

Edited by gazza

http://www.ezmassage...ladies/may.html

hth

Stunning, I'll add her to my list of ladies to see before i die, does she still work there though?