Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kyle1966

Some Money To Spend

8 posts in this topic

I have had a little windfall of £400 and I want to invest t all in punting.

Thinking 2 x 1/2 hours with individual girls and a 1/2 hour duo.

What would you reccommend?

You could have 3 x 2hr parties for £420 at Lady Marmalade and get the chance of having up to 21 different gorgeous willing girls, you might be lucky and get some moresome (2 or more girls) moments too!!

Or a couple of parties and an hour 1-2-1 with a nice girl in Milton Keynes or House of Divine, maybe one of those you really clicked with at the party, as some of the girls work at these other places, comes out at exactly £400, excluding travel costs.

That would put a grin on my face!! :)

Where?

Yeah need to know where you are?...no point recommending a wg in Glasgow if you live in Cornwall

You could have 3 x 2hr parties for £420 at Lady Marmalade and get the chance of having up to 21 different gorgeous willing girls, you might be lucky and get some moresome (2 or more girls) moments too!! Or a couple of parties and an hour 1-2-1 with a nice girl in Milton Keynes or House of Divine, maybe one of those you really clicked with at the party, as some of the girls work at these other places, comes out at exactly £400, excluding travel costs. That would put a grin on my face!! :)

Looks like a good plan to me, i note the OP started a previous thread regarding London so that could suit him very well. A good way to spend his money and receive great service. ;):D

Edited by smiths

From his tag I would guess he is still at Wembley with the Jules Rimet Trophy in his hand.

sorry, in London. Have never been to a party, fancied it though. Would they think it odd if you just went to watch first of all or does it not work that way?

sorry, in London. Have never been to a party, fancied it though. Would they think it odd if you just went to watch first of all or does it not work that way?

You can just watch if you want but would still have to pay the same fee. At LMP you would be expected to have a shower and wear a gown then its up to you what you wish to do but the host might offer you encouragement to join in. ;)