Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pablo

Rubbish Experience At/with.............

19 posts in this topic

With the obvious exception of serious warnings i.e. suspected drugs or trafficked girls, theft etc.. Why would a punter use forums for negative posts in the first instance? It is plainly obvious that establishments want our business, and equally obvious that ladies need/want customers, both are usually keen to ensure that a good time has been had, and significant effort and investment has been made to create and market the business for the benefit of all.

It would surely therefore make perfect sense to contact the establishment in the first instance for any specific issues that would be considered minor i.e. appt ended 10mins early, the lady didn't have a beaming smile, she didn't wear a dress, the maid brought me tea instead of coffee etc. Unfortunately the sad 'trip advisor' type reviewers unjustified power can have a very serious and personal impact on the lady, often I suspect to inflate their own ego's.

My advice to any punter who experienced a non-perfect service -

If you paid for sex did you have sex? If the answer is yes then surely the appt couldnt have been so bad that you need to tarnish or destroy another persons career. However if the visit was a problem why not consider any of the following steps-

Step 1 - Be an adult and mention to the girl that you were a little disappointed

Step 2 - Be an adult and mention to the maid that you were a little disappointed

Step 3 - Be an adult and mention to the agency that you were a little disappointed

Step 4 - Be an adult and if agency hasn't resolved your issue leave a Field Report or then mention on forum

(all of the above is a mature and professional approach giving an opportunity to respond)

Or alternatively be a self absorbed egotistical knob, Ignore steps 1-4, and just log your experience in a forum titles "x girl / x establishment very disappointing...... and get everyone to comment and see how much damage you can cause the individual or the establishment.

In simple terms, life is not perfect and any realistic person will know that sometimes things don't go as planned, your choice is to go about resolving it in an upfront and positive manner or hide behind forums.

As a case in point - I am sure that anyone who watched the 'trip advisor' programme last week, thought what a bunch of lifeless useless cocks the reviewers actually were.

And thats all i have to say about that... (forest gump 1994)

The trouble is most of us are programmed as consumers to go away and grumble, rather than try and work it out with the provider or seller, or at best throw an inconstructive(or destructive!) wobbler.

With the obvious exception of serious warnings i.e. suspected drugs or trafficked girls, theft etc.. Why would a punter use forums for negative posts in the first instance? It is plainly obvious that establishments want our business, and equally obvious that ladies need/want customers, both are usually keen to ensure that a good time has been had, and significant effort and investment has been made to create and market the business for the benefit of all.

It would surely therefore make perfect sense to contact the establishment in the first instance for any specific issues that would be considered minor i.e. appt ended 10mins early, the lady didn't have a beaming smile, she didn't wear a dress, the maid brought me tea instead of coffee etc. Unfortunately the sad 'trip advisor' type reviewers unjustified power can have a very serious and personal impact on the lady, often I suspect to inflate their own ego's.

My advice to any punter who experienced a non-perfect service -

If you paid for sex did you have sex? If the answer is yes then surely the appt couldnt have been so bad that you need to tarnish or destroy another persons career. However if the visit was a problem why not consider any of the following steps-

Step 1 - Be an adult and mention to the girl that you were a little disappointed

Step 2 - Be an adult and mention to the maid that you were a little disappointed

Step 3 - Be an adult and mention to the agency that you were a little disappointed

Step 4 - Be an adult and if agency hasn't resolved your issue leave a Field Report or then mention on forum

(all of the above is a mature and professional approach giving an opportunity to respond)

Or alternatively be a self absorbed egotistical knob, Ignore steps 1-4, and just log your experience in a forum titles "x girl / x establishment very disappointing...... and get everyone to comment and see how much damage you can cause the individual or the establishment.

In simple terms, life is not perfect and any realistic person will know that sometimes things don't go as planned, your choice is to go about resolving it in an upfront and positive manner or hide behind forums.

As a case in point - I am sure that anyone who watched the 'trip advisor' programme last week, thought what a bunch of lifeless useless cocks the reviewers actually were.

And thats all i have to say about that... (forest gump 1994)

All sounds very logical and viable...only one thing wrong with your theory is that we don't live in a perfect world and the simple fact is there are a lot of ladies who have absolutely no intentions of providing the services they advertise plus time agreed,and could'nt give a hoot if the customer never returns...they may be independent and not work for a agency or have a maid you can speak to.

You simply give them your money and from there things go down hill...you can complain all you like but your not going to get your money back and get what you paid for.

Not all punters write field reports and not all punters read field reports which leaves lots of unsuspecting John's ready to part with their money and basicly get ripped off.

The name of the game is to lure you in with adverising that promises all,tell you what you want hear....get you to part with your money then get you out the door asap and I for one have no sympathy with this type of WG that gets bad reviews and slated in forums.

Edited by Ace ventura punt detective

All sounds very logical and viable...only one thing wrong with your theory is that we don't live in a perfect world and the simple fact is there are a lot of ladies who have absolutely no intentions of providing the services they advertise plus time agreed,and could'nt give a hoot if the customer never returns...they may be independent and not work for a agency or have a maid you can speak to.

You simply give them your money and from there things go down hill...you can complain all you like but your not going to get your money back and get what you paid for.

Not all punters write field reports and not all punters read field reports which leaves lots of unsuspecting John's ready to part with their money and basicly get ripped off.

The name of the game is to lure you in with adverising that promises all,tell you what you want hear....get you to part with your money then get you out the door asap and I for one have no sympathy with this type of WG that gets bad reviews and slated in forums.

Couldnt have stated it better !!

I'd add that there are also agencies out there who couldnt care less whether or not you received a decent service, as advertised, from one of their girls, and only care about pocketing the commission.

"You didnt enjoy yourself then it was probably your fault".

AVPD & Bill - your points are valid, however my post is in particular relation to the establishments that have earned a very good reputation as can be seen from the majority of reviews on them and responses on PN from the owners. Surely my step 4 takes care of the establishments/indies that you say couldn't care less.."if agency hasn't resolved your issue leave a Field Report or then mention on forum"

In your examples I would agree that the forum serves a good purpose, however its the punters who go to a clean, secure, decent establishment and make a mountain out of a molehill that ruffle my otherwise very colorful feathers.

I remember one lady of Hod once telling me that she received a negative review because the lube had a hint of orange!!!

AVPD & Bill - your points are valid, however my post is in particular relation to the establishments that have earned a very good reputation as can be seen from the majority of reviews on them and responses on PN from the owners. Surely my step 4 takes care of the establishments/indies that you say couldn't care less.."if agency hasn't resolved your issue leave a Field Report or then mention on forum"

In your examples I would agree that the forum serves a good purpose, however its the punters who go to a clean, secure, decent establishment and make a mountain out of a molehill that ruffle my otherwise very colorful feathers.

I remember one lady of Hod once telling me that she received a negative review because the lube had a hint of orange!!!

I personally would stand there and say hay that service was bad. As already stated i would not get any money back nor would want to stand there and waste more time.

If i put a point a view on a message board then i feel that i have made a statment and, if the service provider wanted to make it up for bad service then i would also point this on the message board as well.

ian

I personally would stand there and say hay that service was bad. As already stated i would not get any money back nor would want to stand there and waste more time.

If i put a point a view on a message board then i feel that i have made a statment and, if the service provider wanted to make it up for bad service then i would also point this on the message board as well.

ian

(if the service provider wanted to make it up for bad service).... LOL

",sure just take your receipt the customer service help desk sir,fill out this form and we'll refund you with a 15 minute two girl blow job"

Its completely up to the punter how he wishes to complain, FR on here or both. Informing other punters might be important to him so doing both reaches as many posters that know about Pnet as possible.

After the insults i have received over the years from some Establishments and WGs i would complain on here as i know most that are bad couldnt care less about me receiving bad service, they have my cash so fuck off was their view.

This site can at least get to those that know about it to inform and warn them of bad SPs, not enough punters know about it though so nothing will change with the bad knowing there will be other punters to be fucked over coming along sadly.

I wouldn't hesitate to post a negative FR. It can be after an hour or two that the rubbishness of a punt becomes apparent. Also, at the time, you can be in no physical state to hold a logical argument.

Frankly there arent nearly enough bad reports, punters are frightened of being blacklisted from parlours,reluctant to admit they have been taken for a mug, and just too polite. I was given a refund in one parlour, but they knew she was rubbish, she was still on shift. How many others had she scammed? Its in everyones interest that certain girls are moved on, especially her colleagues, as I have not been back to that parlour since. Thats a lot of bookings for other girls out the window.

Frankly there arent nearly enough bad reports, punters are frightened of being blacklisted from parlours,reluctant to admit they have been taken for a mug, and just too polite. I was given a refund in one parlour, but they knew she was rubbish, she was still on shift. How many others had she scammed? Its in everyones interest that certain girls are moved on, especially her colleagues, as I have not been back to that parlour since. Thats a lot of bookings for other girls out the window.

I found one of the policies of PN a problem in regards to this

The first time I was ever moved to write an FR was after a particularly bad punt

I used no bad language in my post and was more or less 'matter of fact' in the way I described it, also with an absence of explicit sexual details I must add

Needless to say my FR was rejected and the reason I'm pretty sure was simply because it was my first and it was negative

After that I really just couldn't be arsed to write any FRs at all for quite some time, good or bad

I imagine this to be a common experience for many a would be first time poster ?

I have never written any reports. I suppose that puts me on the unpopular list- a taker of information rather than a giver. But the vast majority are good without being outstanding or appalling, and the rhetoric in that middle ground is probably harder to come by than those that venture into anger or adoration.

That said, based largely on your opinion on this board,I have two lined up for my retirement week, to whom you may refer as superstars, so that may change...

The problem is not with bad reports, but with good ones which bear no relation to actuality. Shapely young milfs who turn out to be far from young and with a well developed beer gut.

Know your poster's preferences. There are some posters I trust, while there others whose positive accolades are treated as warnings to avoid.

Okay, but if shes dissappointing, I dont think she may be of the type to say "Was I? Oh sorry, heres some of your money back..." Unless you tell her mid booking and shorten the time and havent yet paid, but then your walking out early anyway. so that may be a really big hint that things werent good if your leaving early.

And now youve said your dissappointed....thats it. the rest of the punt is ruined as the rest of the time is gunna be awkward. So its time to cut your loses and go..

Well as Mr D pointed out from my post the other week... What is the maid going to do? Cant push you back together in the room if shes shortened your time as it would be awkward. Maybe hand back some of the money. But sometimes there isnt always a maid around. And what if the time wasnt shortened but she was an absolute nightmare.

Im guilty that if things arent going well, Im not going to mention it to the maid if the girl in question is right behind me. And I want to get out of there as quick as my legs can carry me and not hang around waiting for the maid to sort it out.

As I said above, now its happened the punt is now over. So whats the point of Step 2, might as well keep going..

Yes a little PM or message after usually safest option. Although unless your planning on returning your not going to get anything back.

Plus you might just get abuse back instead. Or they ignore you. Or blame it you or something you did.

But whats the establishment going to do? Offer you a discount off your next punt? We'll maybe, but hopefully someones actually told the girl and the maid as they'll think your pulling a fast one. Or if they do know the girl will think your a moaner who'll moan to the owners if somethings wrong. Not good...

But what of the girl? Is she going to change her act? Makes you wonder how many bad WGs never actually get a bad report cos punters keep actually doing steps 1-3 but dont feel they should do step 4. So then more punters get caught out.

And hopefully no one responds with "oh yeah she was terrible for me too!" Ahhhh! Thanks for the heads up now!

Or you've already done steps 1-3 in the past so whats the point of them, might as well go straight for 4.

I dont think theres anything wrong if someone asks about a girl and they respond negatively if thats what happened. Doesnt have to be public, can send them a PM or something..

Agree with you point of actually starting a thread cos of it. More out of frustration thou than ego. Its extremely frustrating when youve prepared booked paid all that money time and energy only to have it all wasted. So its just a vent of frustration.

But if someones looking asking about booking a particular girl and I know she was terrible then of course Im going to tell them how she was with me.

Edited by Overworked

er.

I write reviews for trip advisor and I am not a lifeless useless cock, hopefully.

Writing accurate field reports is important to help out other punters and to encourage and reward the prostitutes who offer the best service.

I find with average punting, taking no special precautions, 25% are excellent, 50% are neither especially good or especially bad and 25% are bad.

For the ones that are bad I don't have a quiet word saying things were a little disappointing because the things that make a bad punt aren't easily changed. Are you going to tell a sour faced, minimum effort WG that you are a little bit disappointed that she wasn't more welcoming and better in bed... what do you really expect will happen? At best you might get a partial refund at worst you'd get a slanging match.

I've had some very bad experiences which I have called a halt to half way through. On a few occasions there has been mention of giving me some money back.... but I don't follow up. I paid my money and I took my chance but don't expect me to keep quiet about it or not give a bad review.

If you want good reviews give good service. I'm sorry if bad reviews are bad for business but the control and responsibility for that largely rest with one person.

I've done plenty of client facing work and for every 100 glowing reviews there is a bad one. Sometimes it's just because they were unreasonable, sometimes I was having a bad day beyond my control, sometimes I was 100% at fault. The feedback is always important to me and I work hard to make it good.

Edited by Sexygod

Lets face it the OP is mainly talking about a specific recent case with Bobsam.

I do not know Bobsam but with 200+ posts under his belt he would have been around long enough to know that HOD does take customer service very seriously and all he had to do was to drop them a message instead of posting openly on the forum about it. Nothing worse than the first time you know there is something wrong is when you read about it, leaves you wondering why you were not contacted to resolve issues in the first.

He would have known the attention that the thread would have generated, some people just are addicted to seeking out their 5 mins of fame.

Lets face it the OP is mainly talking about a specific recent case with Bobsam.

I do not know Bobsam but with 200+ posts under his belt he would have been around long enough to know that HOD does take customer service very seriously and all he had to do was to drop them a message instead of posting openly on the forum about it. Nothing worse than the first time you know there is something wrong is when you read about it, leaves you wondering why you were not contacted to resolve issues in the first.

He would have known the attention that the thread would have generated, some people just are addicted to seeking out their 5 mins of fame.

Sabrina - I love your work!

I must say overworked has some good points as have other contributors, which have opened my eyes.. I fear I am a little naive when compared with some of the experiences people have been through. I only make visits via establishments, which probably shows (I would however be happy to see independents that I have become aware of via PN)

So in summary -

Ignore steps 1-3 and skip to step 4 (if you have any faith or knowledge of the establishment) if not or you get no joy, submit a negative FR or post if important enough.

Skip to step 5 if you want 5 mins of fame

In response to Lessingham, I am sure you are not a knob, but if you watched that shite on TV with those losers marking bedsheets with pens, complaining that there was a drop of water in a kettle, and that a waitress brought out tonic instead of lemonade...you may understand my rather sweeping statement (nothing personal)!

Personally I would take posts more seriously if the subject field was -

xxxxxx was so bad I couldn't bring myself to continue with the intimacy of inserting my microphone of love in her showaddywaddy

er.

I write reviews for trip advisor and I am not a lifeless useless cock, hopefully.

Actually, I watched a program about Tripadvisor a couple of weeks ago and made the connection with WG Reviews.

• In both cases I have used the reviews with great success to choose very successful hotels/punts
  • I always look at the style and tone of the review and anything I can gather about the reviewer and try and see see how their character/expectations/credibility factor in
  • I write reviews myself and try to be objective, honest and convincing
  • In general I review good service, don't review indifferent service but would review crap or dishonest service

The Tripadvisor programme was very sad. Pedantic gits looking to find fault and gleeful about the power to damage a business and the Basil Fawlty type providers who couldn't see that their adversarial view of their clients could only result in dissatisfaction. As I turned off the programme before it had finished, I considered that the fact the the vast majority of reviews on Punternet were useful and positive and the few that were negative seemed entirely deserved/convincing was the right balance and reflected well on both punters and girls.

Since then I have sued (sic!) used Tripadvisor again and see that it is actually very similar and as usual, the programme makers have chosen to sensationalise things by showing the worst aspects of reality.

Certainly Internet advertising and reviewing represents a tremendous possibility both for hard working good quality service providers and demanding but appreciative consumers. Galahad's mission statement about Punternet has certainly been achieved in the vast majority of cases. Of course injustices have also happened but I'm sure they are a tiny majority and perhaps better resolved in Punternet than Tripadvisor?

Daffon

Edited by daffon