Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
funny

Bukkake London

10 posts in this topic

Hi

Was interested in why the Midlands has loads of Bukkake parties (Bukkakemans in B'gham etc) whilst London doesn't have anything regular.

I had one great experience with Thai Suzi and LucyB once, but that's it - there are other London ones - such as SplashHerFace (seems badly run / every email is always TBC), or Lucy Sparrow (recently stopped) - but they're irregular and always 'maybe / TBC'

If anyone knows of others that'd be great (I know there's another post on this on the forum but it's a bit out of date - eg: As Lucy's parties have gone / been taken over by someone called Kim?)

I know clubfantasylondon used to run this type of thing but I dont know if theyre still operating

Other than that, apologies as I cant help you with the bukkake party question

Is it just the party themed facial fetish youre into or are you also into the typical solo bookings ?

I'm always on the lookout for girls who are truly enthusiastic facial receivers so would be grateful of any London recommendations, now that Iris is no longer on the scene.

Have seen a profile called Berkshire Bukkake on the other site - not London, but a bit closer

I know clubfantasylondon used to run this type of thing but I dont know if theyre still operating

Yes I still run Bukkake parties

Hi Steve

How do I get invited to one of your bukkake parties?

It might be a while before he answers you, David, because Steve has not been online for 2 months!

and the above post is dated November 2011!

Edited by innocentpervert

Hi Steve

How do I get invited to one of your bukkake parties?

Hi David,

If Steve2 has not sent you an invite to one of his fantasy parties, you may like to know that London Bukkake is still fairly active. Now hosted by Jenna but Kim who was running them is playing this week as well.

They are not all bukkake parties, which pleases me. But the girls are usually those who really enjoy bukkake so if you ask nicely you would probably be able to indulge in some splashing with one at a time if that is your thing!

The parties are invitation only but once you register you will get regular invites.

Regards,

davidgood

There is also Essex Bukkake who run parties in London and Essex. They are on the purple site and on Twitter http://twitter.com/essexbukkakee

Hi Lukey,

Thanks for this link. I looked for EB last year but all I found was a site that seemed to have not been updated for 5 years.

I will keep an eye on what they are doing but I can't get to Basildon easily.

For davidkjj34's info there is also Berkshire Bukkake who hold parties. Never been to one myself, but I recognise several ladies in their photos who I do know to be excellent party girls.

Regards,

davidgood