Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
candy

next time your up this way.....

16 posts in this topic

I am told often 'if you where up here' or 'next time im in the south'

so whist i was in scotland i decieded i would let some people know im working, i also passed through london so let a couple others know i was there for the day. And guess what...not one was avalible. now i dont mind if guys dont dont want to see me or are gueualy busy, but why say yea yea...i want to make a booking jus to cancel last min?

one guys wasnt free for a paying session but if i would give him a freebee he would be. promis ill pay next time!

i jus dont get it!

jus a little rant.

is it jus me that this happens too? it not the first.

guys, are yoiu jus being nice when your saying id like to see you but your too far??

xxx

so whist i was in scotland i decieded i would let some people know im working, i also passed through london so let a couple others know i was there for the day. And guess what...not one was avalible. now i dont mind if guys dont dont want to see me or are gueualy busy, but why say yea yea...i want to make a booking jus to cancel last min?

one guys wasnt free for a paying session but if i would give him a freebee he would be. promis ill pay next time!

i jus dont get it!

jus a little rant.

guys, are yoiu jus being nice when your saying id like to see you but your too far??

Nah, don't take it personal like.

Don't forget, most Punters are only able to indulge themselves once or twice a month due to money and/or time contraints, and just as most WGs don't sit around in their bra and stockings all day waiting for the phone to ring, Punters often need notice to be able to concoct an alibi, or fit their punting around business trips etc.

I'm not excusing the guy asking for a freebie though, that's just rude. If he wants it for free he should get a girlfriend.

I'm not sure contacting clients touting for buisness is the way to go.

It has happened to me, luckily my partner does'nt check my phone, but I myself found it all a bit desperate.

Men as a rule always want what they can't have, and by contacting them, I beleive you are making yourself less desirable.

We love the thrill of the chase.

Good luck x

Don't forget, most Punters are only able to indulge themselves once or twice a month due to money and/or time contraints, and just as most WGs don't sit around in their bra and stockings all day waiting for the phone to ring, Punters often need notice to be able to concoct an alibi, or fit their punting around business trips etc.

I'm not excusing the guy asking for a freebie though, that's just rude. If he wants it for free he should get a girlfriend.

What Vin said. Personally I have schedule issues which can sometimes (read: always) creep up on me last minute no matter how much I plan (full on OCD, so when I say plan, I do mean plan).

It's interesting to be able to see both sides of the coin isn't it? :rolleyes:

Hi Candy, are you able to take emails ? If so why not set up something saying 'I visit Glasgow, London.. wherever else etc' email me if you'd like to be notified of my next dates.

I was getting enough asking when I was next in London so I did something similar, tho now I've made it into some kind of members thing on my website... Just mail them out bulk when you have any next fixed dates and they can either visit you or not.

If the fellas weren't that interested, they wouldn't give you their email, most people have a 'private' email addy they can use... and then they don't have to keep checking your site to see when you're next around, can set funds and alibi in place ...and can work then on building the anticipation :rolleyes:

Hi Candy, are you able to take emails ? If so why not set up something saying 'I visit Glasgow, London.. wherever else etc' email me if you'd like to be notified of my next dates.

I was getting enough asking when I was next in London so I did something similar, tho now I've made it into some kind of members thing on my website... Just mail them out bulk when you have any next fixed dates and they can either visit you or not.

If the fellas weren't that interested, they wouldn't give you their email, most people have a 'private' email addy they can use... and then they don't have to keep checking your site to see when you're next around, can set funds and alibi in place ...and can work then on building the anticipation :rolleyes:

I had 4 clients booked a week in advance for london and 3 saying they would see me in scotland. but they haddnt booked as i wanted to know where my hotel was 1st. and if it would be descrete. all of them cancelled and all but the one who was around for free sex had around 3 weeks notice because of previous contact.

but loving that idea babes.

xxx

I'm not sure contacting clients touting for buisness is the way to go.

It has happened to me, luckily my partner does'nt check my phone, but I myself found it all a bit desperate.

Men as a rule always want what they can't have, and by contacting them, I beleive you are making yourself less desirable.

We love the thrill of the chase.

Good luck x

i dont think letting clients wo ask where you are is touting...also the chase?? just to let you know if your paying your onto a sure thing hunny. jus incase your confused :rolleyes:

xxx

i jus dont get it!

jus a little rant.

xxx

He could always use his hand!

i dont think letting clients wo ask where you are is touting...also the chase?? just to let you know if your paying your onto a sure thing hunny. jus incase your confused :rolleyes:

xxx

What I refer to " in the thrill of the chase" , I maintain to be how I perceive it.

There are for sure a lot of 'Sure things' out there, who may or may not contact clients (rightly or wrongly).

I have had my share of 'Sure things' and now prefer to have fewer but more quality experiances, and just getting to see some of these high end ladies, after severel emails/phone calls etc, is to me a chase.

And yes I'm definatley confused :mad:

xxx

absolutely candy ! one of the reasons for booking WGs is because the guy cant get involved in or doesnt want to be bothered with a "chase." provided my privacy is not at risk,I would have no problem whatsoever with a WG letting me know she would like to see me. interesting to find out what other guys think ?

I had 4 clients booked a week in advance for london and 3 saying they would see me in scotland. but they haddnt booked as i wanted to know where my hotel was 1st. and if it would be descrete. all of them cancelled and all but the one who was around for free sex had around 3 weeks notice because of previous contact.

but loving that idea babes.

xxx

Candy the blokes have explained the finances + logistics and Lilly has given you a hot marketing tip. Girls fail to understand how "crowded" the marketplace is as blokes are not trawling through girls sites' all the time checking their movements (unless they are stalkers!) so a tours notification mailing list (narrowed down by destination) is the way to go.

Jack

Cracking idea IMO :rolleyes:

Candy the blokes have explained the finances + logistics and Lilly has given you a hot marketing tip. Girls fail to understand how "crowded" the marketplace is as blokes are not trawling through girls sites' all the time checking their movements (unless they are stalkers!) so a tours notification mailing list (narrowed down by destination) is the way to go.

Jack

Thank you for your responce, tho i personally found it a little condecending.

I have thanked Lilly for a great idea that i had never thought of before and eplained y i was annoyed. i fail to see the reason you recapped what had already been said, understood and responded to. but thanks anyway

xxx

Don't forget, most Punters are only able to indulge themselves once or twice a month due to money and/or time contraints.

Shit! i'm in thier twice a week :eek: knowonder i'm skint, but a good life was had :rolleyes:

i jus dont get it!

jus a little rant.

xxx

Are you slim? size 6/8 i don't like'm big :eek: if you're around MK, Northampton contact with a few days notice. :rolleyes:

Are you slim? size 6/8 i don't like'm big :D if you're around MK, Northampton contact with a few days notice. :D

pm me for details i dont advertise here :D

xxx