Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
petertaylor

March Trip

5 posts in this topic

I have some leave to use up and am planning 4 days away in March, but wondering where to go?

I have been to Frankfurt/Prague/Amsterdam a number of times. Frankfurt is my favourite, but Lufthansa no longer fly from Bristol and as I am paying for myself, it used to be Business, I want relatively cheap.

Am thinking about Belin or Prague. Have never been to Berlin, but Artemis sounds as though it is worth a visit. Where would you recommend staying?

I used to really like Prague, but a combination of the declining buying power of the pound and the extreme voraciousness of the clubs/ladies have put me off. has anyone been lately? Has the downturn prompted an improvement in customer service?

Any views/other suggestions?

Peter

My area of knowledge Is the NRW region of Germany, have you considered this area?

Or why not try Poland the Baltic or Spain?

I think Jerboa's suggestion of Spain may be well worth looking into. Have you, for example, seen the write-ups of Valencia in this forum? It is well served for flights by Ryanair, including I believe from Bristol.

Slightly further afield Dubai is just about doable for 4 days and the weather will be guaranteed to be nice though will be more pricey than a Euro option. Berlin isn't that different in punting terms than Frankfurt so Spain may be a good bet.