Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Carter Hall

Miss Julia

5 posts in this topic

Has anyone tried this girl from the other site?

Any feedback at all?

If the lady to whom you refer is a switch, working in Telford, I'm delighted to hear that she is back! She posted that she wouldn't be available until after the Summer half-term holiday, but didn't return, then, several weeks later, posted that for the time being she wasn't taking any bookings, and the profile was recently removed.

IF this is the same lady, I would warmly recommend her - she is slim, slightly elfin, offers a delightful gfe, but also, if that rings your bells, takes a bit of punishment.

But, sadly, I don't think that we are referring to the same lady! Searching down there comes up with two different profiles, both in respect of ladies of 20 years, one Polish, both using the sobriquet of "miss JULIA".

Edited by Irgendeiner

IF the lady you are talking about is the Miss Julia from Telford, the I second all that Irgendeiner has said.

Hello There.

I am still around gents, although I no longer have the need to advertise. Sadly I have lost contact with quiet a few lovely gents over the last 12 months or so.

I do hope u are all well :) x

Ok update since last post.

I am back to taking gentlemen callers and a new website is up & live. Very busy at the moment getting everything organised and ready, it is fabulous to be returning and i am very much looking forward to the next 12 months, just hope there is still room for me ;)

Hope you are all fine & dandy ;) xxx