Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pollyp23

O And A Levels Leading To A Degree, And This Is Not What You Think!

4 posts in this topic

Setting aside the 'phnarr, phnarr' that accompanies the terms 'O levels' and 'A levels', if there were to be examinations or NVQs in Prostitution, Sexual Activities, Sexual Expressions, at what level do you consider you would be successfull?

O levels, surely, the SPs on here are very experienced, perhaps even to Advanced levels, as for us punters, would we be able to gain a 1/2, 2/2 or some other degree in both written and practical?

The what about MSc and Doctorate?

Just a thought!

Setting aside the 'phnarr, phnarr' that accompanies the terms 'O levels' and 'A levels', if there were to be examinations or NVQs in Prostitution, Sexual Activities, Sexual Expressions, at what level do you consider you would be successfull?

O levels, surely, the SPs on here are very experienced, perhaps even to Advanced levels, as for us punters, would we be able to gain a 1/2, 2/2 or some other degree in both written and practical?

The what about MSc and Doctorate?

Just a thought!

I'll do a research based degree.

Used to be really difficult to find out about sex, piece of cake now, anyone keen to learn can teach themselves. Most people don't bother which seems strange to me. We do learn to do many other things we like doing, cooking, golf, fishing, flying etc

I suspect that the education system is better at teaching kids about things sexual. In my day (the sixties) sex was a 30 minute chat from the head master. Then we were supposed to know it all. I wouldn't even have qualified for an O level at that point under Polly's system.

My understanding now is that sex plays a bigger part in the curriculum and the activity is linked to health, sociology etc. The kids are much more rounded as a result.