trouncer

Suspicious Circumstances?

6 posts in this topic

What do you guys (and dolls!) think of this experience.

I phoned a wg (English) whose profile seemed interesting to book a one hour appointment. Her profile said £120. When I spoke to her, she asked if I wanted the £120 or the £140 session. I asked what the difference was and she said that £120 did not include a full service so, not thinking much about it, I agreed to the £140 rate. It was only after I hung up that I thought a bit more about this. The girl concerned does not permit her feed-back to be read by users of the site. Could this be because she is offering bareback for the extra £20 and I had unknowingly let myself in for that??? I’ve only been punting for about 35 years so maybe I’m a bit naïve!!

I decided to clarify this at the beginning of the session and that if I found that she was offering bareback I would leave. I arrived at the designated area a few minutes early and phoned her for final directions. Number not available! I sent a text asking her to call me when she was ready. 15 minutes after the appointed time she had still not replied and her phone was still off so I shoved off and booked a half hour with another girl nearby, which turned out to be very poor. An hour after the time for which I had booked I got a text from the first girl, cancelling the appointment, followed closely by another saying that she had accidentally sent the wrong message (suggesting that it was a standard message on her phone??) and that she would be at the flat in 10 minutes. I texted back that I was now in London and otherwise engaged and would not be coming to see her.

Do you think my suspicions about her range of services are justified? Even if they are not, would you try again another time? Her profile did sound alluring.

To make up for it I had a great hour with Katie of High Wycombe this afternoon. FR posted.

I would not consider any girl who does not display her feed back. Dodgy as a lot of feedback can be, hiding it is far dodgier.

Why do you suppose that bareback comes into the equation ?

Katie of High Wycombe, will have to look that one up.

Sounds as if she might have been cancelling someone else's appointment, can happen when you are several numbers/confirmations/texts flying around. Not very good that she wasn't around at the correct time though.

On the subject of fees I know of a lady who offers different types of session, one of which is called 'Sex Tuition' and does cost an extra £20 for the hour.

I have found that if i do succeed in seeing a woman who has previously let me down then it will usually be a bad punt. As a general rule I now will make no further attempt to meet any lady who has let me down (unless she has an exceptionally good reason or, of course, if it someone with whom I have previously had a good punt). I, therefore, would not be making any more bookings with this lady.

The price discrepancy need not imply bareback in my view. She may simply advertise the lower price to attract guys with the expectation that, once they have contacted her, most will agree to the higher price. The £120 not including full service may simply mean it would be an oral only booking.

There can be genuine reasons for hiding feedback (such as a disgruntled client revealing her real name or similar details) but it should be a warning sign. Note that if you hover your cursor over the feedback number it will give you a breakdown of positive/negative/neutral feedback even when the feedback itself is hidden, which at least tells you if she has just had a problem with one guy or several.

Note that if you hover your cursor over the feedback number it will give you a breakdown of positive/negative/neutral feedback even when the feedback itself is hidden, which at least tells you if she has just had a problem with one guy or several.

Thanks for that. I've just looked and she has 100 positive 0 negative and 1 dispute so maybe I'll give her one more try.

I've no knowledge of the bareback scene, but, given what two-bit masseuses seem to want just for wanking you off, I'd have thought that £20 is a little low for the fast-line thrill.