coldyron

Field Reports: The Best Bits!

14 posts in this topic

Hey all,

One of my favorite things to do when browsing the web is to read field reports on site like this one and the purple site. Was just curious as to what peoples favorite sayings from these FRs are?

Mine include classics such as:

"I don't want to discuss what went on between us as it is personal" (Then why do a bloomin' FR?)

"She came 5 or 6 times in the hour" (Reminds me of the agony aunt page of the Daily Sport where the plumber always serviced the housewife with his 9 inch tool)

"Either she enjoyed our time together or she is an excellent actress" (I think it was more to do with the £100+ tax free she's just earned!)

Any others??

Hey all,

One of my favorite things to do when browsing the web is to read field reports on site like this one and the purple site. Was just curious as to what peoples favorite sayings from these FRs are?

"I don't want to discuss what went on between us as it is personal" (Then why do a bloomin' FR?)

"She came 5 or 6 times in the hour" (Reminds me of the agony aunt page of the Daily Sport where the plumber always serviced the housewife with his 9 inch tool)

"Either she enjoyed our time together or she is an excellent actress" (I think it was more to do with the £100+ tax free she's just earned!)

Any others??

Dont say its 'tax free' youll get crucified

"Treat her well...." - what, as opposed to beating her?!?

Hey all,

Any others??

Mmmm You will find a lot of us do pay taxes and god forbid some of us really do enjoy the job.

Shelly

I used to search the FRs for reports with 'swallow', 'swallowed' in them, but haven't done this for ages.

I have all my FRs on this and other sites archived and occasionally read them; they bring back memories!

I'm looking forward to the next NNTT FR.

Hey all,

Any others??

Just 21 posts in and you've decided we're all full of shit and don't pay our taxes. Hurrah.

To let other punters know that:

• the WGs age is accurate, and that her appearance matches any photos
  • she performed the services as advertised
  • useful information about the location and premises

To let other punters know that:

• the WGs age is accurate, and that her appearance matches any photos
  • she performed the services as advertised
  • useful information about the location and premises

I agree. There is too much scathing talk about the punters who use that statement. There are lots of men who definitely do not want to discuss what they did with the lady as opposed to what she did, but if they confirm the lady is what she says she is, and the location and premises are safe to visit and discreet, then the FR is invaluable.

Dont say its 'tax free' youll get crucified

Too late he's said it.

To enlarge upon the dynamic between the punter and the lady he visits and the subject of the field report, allowing for all the fakes floating about, you cannot discount any genuine review simply because the guy does not want to disclose 'what the two of them got up to.

Some men find it hard to put into words what a fab time they just had. They walk away from a punt having done 69 with a beautiful woman who for the first time in however many years of marriage took that guy's cock into her mouth and made him feel like he had just been liberated from a self-imposed celibacy (self imposed by his choice of partner) which he had endured because of love and loyalty for that person.

Out of respect for the lady and gratitude, they choose not to say what just happened because they want to be able to see her again perhaps, and don't want to sully any future punts? Who knows what goes on in a man's head eh?

Nor should the first time review be discounted. Everyone has to start somewhere and some men may not ever write another, with the first review being some sort of 'epiphany' for them.

As long as the reviews are genuine then all are good and viable IMHO.

... and premises are safe to visit and discreet, then the FR is invaluable.

Praise the Lord for someone who knows the difference between discreet and discrete. Sarah, that is not intended to be patronisiing but even the purple site's interview form spells it wrongly.

Before anyone joins Annabellas we always ask the girls to indicate 'the right buttons' on a anatomical map of the male form.

This stands said girl for a bright future and guarantees she 'presses all the right buttons'. Sometimes if we're bored we take an anatomical map of the female form into an appointment and ask the client to indicate the 'right button'. Imagine 'pin the donkey's tail' played by chimpanzees on MDMA in a Fyffes Banana Warehouse.

^_^

We all know where the woman's right button is!!

It's the Gucci handbag stuffed full of £20 notes!!!

I don't need to read the "sordid" details of the physical action in an FR, but it can be fun sometimes.

My interest is in seeing if the rate paid matches the rate advertised, are the services I am looking for on offer, are the premises clean and discreet, is the area safe etc etc. Then I may decide to pay a visit.