Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grimbling

Controlling Your Body

10 posts in this topic

I enjoy a sensual massage with a HE. I also enjoy a straight relaxing massage,

They are two different experiences to be enjoyed in different ways.

I book the sensual massage 2-3 days in advance and enjoy the anticipation (and resulting hard ons) until the appointment. Consequently, the first touch of the massage, if not the stripping off, brings an immediate erection.

The straight massage is also booked in advance, but without the constant anticipation. I'm then able to strip off and enjoy the massage without towels or underwear with no sexual thoughts or erection. (Sometimes a slight engorgement, but no erection).

The problem is, despite my genuinely innocent approach to this massage, emhasised by the lack of erection, I leak pre cum, and get an embarrassing small pre cum puddle on my thigh.

Is this a common problem, and can anybody offer any advice ?

NB I hate massages with towels, and a wet patch on the underwear somehow seems even more embarrassing, so 'cover up' is not the advice I'm looking for.

Knock one out before you go for the massage?

this is your penis sending you a message, its saying cut out the straight massage bullshit and lets get down and dirty, you know we like it.

correct , your penis is not able to compartmentalise as your brain does.

I also experience excessive leakage. Never been a particular problem except for one girl who said (in a stern East European accent), "This is not normal. You have a problem..."

More usually, it's dealt with by a discrete wipe with a tissue by the girl and the massage continues.

There is simply no way I could have a 'normal' 'medicinal' massage now. My brain is conditioned to associate the word 'massage' with 'cum'.

I now even struggle ordering Thai food in a restaurant without looking too deeply into the eyes of the girls taking the order.

I'm afraid you'll have to give one or t'other up.

I would have thought that if all us blokes could control our bodies there would be no need for WG's :huh:

We visit WG's precisely because we can't control our bodies.

I would have thought that if all us blokes could control our bodies there would be no need for WG's :huh:

We visit WG's precisely because we can't control our bodies.

...Or don't want to! :)

There is simply no way I could have a 'normal' 'medicinal' massage now. My brain is conditioned to associate the word 'massage' with 'cum'.

I now even struggle ordering Thai food in a restaurant without looking too deeply into the eyes of the girls taking the order.

I'm afraid you'll have to give one or t'other up.

...and when she hands you the hot towel ??!! :D

correct , your penis is not able to compartmentalise as your brain does.

Why not.....are yours in different places?!