Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
everaad

Scam Teesside

2 posts in this topic

Contacted a wg from the other site yesterday, calls herself Godess gemma, arranged an incall appointment for 6pm, I arrived on time for appointment, texted her when I reached road she text back house number, went in house very clean and tidy, gemma a little bigger than the size 12-14 she states on the website, but quite pretty and facially looked younger than her stated age of 19. ushered upstairs, asked for payment £110, paid up, she then went downstairs, came back up,I got undressed, then for some reason said she was very hot (its november) and opened window. about 30 seconds later there was a knock on the door, she looks out of window says its her boyfriend, tells me to get dressed and leave by the back door, asked for money back on the way out, she said no i could come back later. contacted her later, she said not available, asked for money back, she replies what money.

Initially I was quite frightened (angry boyfriend) and it was 40 minutes before I dared return for my car, But when I thought about it later, it was obviously a scam/con. opening the window was a signal for the "boyfriend" to turn up.

I,m posting this to warn other punters not to waste thier money.

I will contact the SP to give her an opportunity to refute the allegation, in the meantime other posters kindly refrain from speculation.