Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Winter Man

Domination , Humiliating Tasks

24 posts in this topic

I was recently asked to shop for some humiliating items before a session.

Has anybody else been asked to carry-out tasks before a session ?

Edited by Winter Man

No, but I'd love to hear what you consider humiliating shopping to be.

How does this domination stuff work? What do you do? Is it a set thing you've agreed on or spontaneous?

Like many blokes, I cant fathom out this domination and humiliation stuff.

Why the hell do guys want to PAY a woman to kick them in the balls, or trample on them, or have hot wax dripped on them? Must be made of sterner stuff than me.

It can be torturous for a guy being kicked in the nuts.......but to pay for the privilege, that's even more painful to me.

You mean like buying only a large cucumber and a jar of Vaseline?

With regards to humiliation and dom- each to their own, some people get off on it. Simple!

I was once told to buy a pair of ladies frilly pants and wear them to the visit. I actually enjoyed my time in Ann Summers once I had got over the initial shyness. I'm pretty sure the sales assistant knew what was going on too.

For those not into BDSM it must be hard to understand, but for a lot of us the attraction is the mental or psychological submission rather than the physical. It's certainly not all about pain and humiliation.

My best sessions have been when the Domme makes a real effort to get inside my head and understand exactly how far to push me. I have found 3 or 4 ladies over the years and have visited them quite a lot till the geography became a limiting factor.

For those curious about BDSM iI suggest you seek out a lady who offers tie and tease and go with the flow. You will soon discover if you like it.

Why the hell do guys want to PAY a woman to kick them in the balls, or trample on them, or have hot wax dripped on them? Must be made of sterner stuff than me.

It can be torturous for a guy being kicked in the nuts.......but to pay for the privilege, that's even more painful to me.

Really, its not all that complicated. You might... for all I know... get a very small number of guys that like to be kicked in the balls, and if so I can't fault them for paying for it.

But... its much common that guy really wants to do something that a lot of guys enjoy anyway (e.g. licking lady bits, watersports, whatever), but prefers a dominant woman to order him to do it. Why the preference (for being ordered)? All sorts of reasons... but the most common are lusting after authority figures ( many because of key experiences growing up), or having a guilt hang-up about activity concerned.

Edited by jackdaw

Everyone has their own fetishes buddy. I never judge because mine are quite wierd aswell :P. As I'm sure you have 1 or 2 more unsual fetishes like everyone else...

How does this domination stuff work? What do you do? Is it a set thing you've agreed on or spontaneous?

The trouble with domination is that it is often catalogued as a certain set of activities driven mainly by how some service providers advertise it. Even the term BDSM is used very loosely. It maybe that there is minority who enjoy BDSM in the way that it is catalogued. But there is a wider interest in alternative approached to straight sex which should be put in the BDSM box and standardised.

Over the years I have tried most things sexual. I have found that a session with a sensual and good looking girl which is not just limited to blow job and sex quite enjoyable and fun. It can include anything. A bit of spanking, roleplay, fetish wear and other sexual games or could end up with normal sex. The idea is having an open mind to sex and enjoy playing if it turns you on but not to follow a script.

Talking to some professional dominatrices, clearly there are those who are strict followers of BDSM practices and do want to be physically and mentally dominated and being physically torchered and restricted is a part of their sexual pleasure. Most others like me are just tired of having straight sex and are looking for something more interesting in the way of fun and games.

If you look at the websites you will find that many ladies offer BDSM are not physically attractive or advertise pain as cornerstone of the service they provide. Most just find it a way of making money and there are few real professional ones around. This kind of BDSM is not really what it is all about anyway. There do not have to be any set rules but open mind and imagination.

The trouble with domination is that it is often catalogued as a certain set of activities driven mainly by how some service providers advertise it. Even the term BDSM is used very loosely. It maybe that there is minority who enjoy BDSM in the way that it is catalogued. But there is a wider interest in alternative approached to straight sex which should be put in the BDSM box and standardised. Over the years I have tried most things sexual. I have found that a session with a sensual and good looking girl which is not just limited to blow job and sex quite enjoyable and fun. It can include anything. A bit of spanking, roleplay, fetish wear and other sexual games or could end up with normal sex. The idea is having an open mind to sex and enjoy playing if it turns you on but not to follow a script. Talking to some professional dominatrices, clearly there are those who are strict followers of BDSM practices and do want to be physically and mentally dominated and being physically torchered and restricted is a part of their sexual pleasure. Most others like me are just tired of having straight sex and are looking for something more interesting in the way of fun and games. If you look at the websites you will find that many ladies offer BDSM are not physically attractive or advertise pain as cornerstone of the service they provide. Most just find it a way of making money and there are few real professional ones around. This kind of BDSM is not really what it is all about anyway. There do not have to be any set rules but open mind and imagination.

Good informative post Fred.

Good informative post Fred.

Seems I dropped a "NOT" in the text. It should read:

"But there is a wider interest in alternative approached to straight sex which should NOT be put in the BDSM box and standardised."

Seems I dropped a "NOT" in the text. It should read:

"But there is a wider interest in alternative approached to straight sex which should NOT be put in the BDSM box and standardised."

Glad you cleared that up Fred. It didn't read right first time and I was going to query it. Thanks.

It's good that some people are trying to explain to the uninitiated what sex games are about.

The most powerful sexual organ is the one which keeps your ears apart. Not enough people use it properly.

Glad you cleared that up Fred. It didn't read right first time and I was going to query it. Thanks.

It's good that some people are trying to explain to the uninitiated what sex games are about.

The most powerful sexual organ is the one which keeps your ears apart. Not enough people use it properly.

Yet it is not for everyone. My introduction to it was not by deciding that I really want to have a domination session. It started by meeting normal WGs who sometimes added a twist to things and I found it a turn on. It all went from there. I am not a submissive person and I don't enjoy pain as a way of sexual pleasure. I have however tried the cane by girls who gradually introduced me to it with a sensual touch and I was so turned on that felt no pain but only pleasure. This is not to say that I will allow just anyone to cane me for the sake of it. Far from it. I have tried water sport but again it is not something I seek as a rule but when the girl I like suggested it and I was already turned on, I went with it and enjoyed it. I guess the key is not to follow the stereotype but to try things you fantasise about with a WG you like and discover for yourself what it is you enjoy. There are some very fun ladies out there who genuinely seem to enjoy fun and games. You need to get lucky and find them but they are there.

My very first experience was years ago, interestingly in a Soho walk up. It was with a young English girl who offered domination but I kind of missed that information altogether. Didn't even know what it was. I visited her a couple of times and the sex was quite intensive and energetic but nothing out of the norm as I did not ask for anything else. On the last occasion as we started kissing she started biting me and pushing me around and talking dirty. She then grabbed a cane and started hitting me with it. I did not know what was going on but given how well we got on I was kind of turned on. My reaction was to take the cane off her, pin her down and have passionate sex. She seemed to love it. Afterwards I found the tickling sensation where she had caned me quite arousing.

Fred talks sense in his posts. In my experience professional dominants are very different from WGs who offer a bit of caning. They will take time to discuss your fetishes and desires before a session. Sessions can be extremely erotic but typically there is no intimacy or sexual contact with them. Often the anticipation and hint of more gives greater pleasure than when it is just on a plate.

The trouble with domination is that it is often catalogued as a certain set of activities driven mainly by how some service providers advertise it. Even the term BDSM is used very loosely. It maybe that there is minority who enjoy BDSM in the way that it is catalogued. But there is a wider interest in alternative approached to straight sex which should be put in the BDSM box and standardised.

Over the years I have tried most things sexual. I have found that a session with a sensual and good looking girl which is not just limited to blow job and sex quite enjoyable and fun. It can include anything. A bit of spanking, roleplay, fetish wear and other sexual games or could end up with normal sex. The idea is having an open mind to sex and enjoy playing if it turns you on but not to follow a script.

Talking to some professional dominatrices, clearly there are those who are strict followers of BDSM practices and do want to be physically and mentally dominated and being physically torchered and restricted is a part of their sexual pleasure. Most others like me are just tired of having straight sex and are looking for something more interesting in the way of fun and games.

If you look at the websites you will find that many ladies offer BDSM are not physically attractive or advertise pain as cornerstone of the service they provide. Most just find it a way of making money and there are few real professional ones around. This kind of BDSM is not really what it is all about anyway. There do not have to be any set rules but open mind and imagination.

I have to disagree. True, a proportion aren't great lookers (although they may be good dommes) but there are plenty of very good looking dommes - some are stunning, just like regular WGs.

I have to disagree. True, a proportion aren't great lookers (although they may be good dommes) but there are plenty of very good looking dommes - some are stunning, just like regular WGs.

I have to agree with PVC man. There are many BBW's who advertise as Dommes. I wonder if this their true inclination, or just one where they can generate some business. The best Dommes I have met have been ladies who I fancy the a**e off but know I will never get the chance to get anywhere close.

I have to agree with PVC man. There are many BBW's who advertise as Dommes. I wonder if this their true inclination, or just one where they can generate some business. The best Dommes I have met have been ladies who I fancy the a**e off but know I will never get the chance to get anywhere close.

Sums up why as well as meeting a small number its not my bag, i want to be able to punt with them not have the scenario where i will never get the chance. Shows my thinking and sexual desires arent in line with what this is all about. ;)

Edited by smiths

I would be interested in seeing a couple of examples.

I would be interested in seeing a couple of examples.

Take a look at the Serious Mistresses site. There are plenty of a wide variety all over the country.

Take a look at the Serious Mistresses site. There are plenty of a wide variety all over the country.

Thanks I have looked through most of such sites and on occasions have even booked. I was interested in seeing examples of good looking dommes providing a good service that PVCMAN may have experienced.

Thanks I have looked through most of such sites and on occasions have even booked. I was interested in seeing examples of good looking dommes providing a good service that PVCMAN may have experienced.

You may need to PM him to get that info.

I couldn't agree with this statement more. Both in and out of work my sex life involves BDSM and games of control and power.

The art of tease is, unfortunately, something that paid for sex can lack as both members of the experience know the basics of what is expected from them, and what can be expected from their partner. By including activities of a BDSM nature it means that the meeting becomes less predictable as unknown variables are introduced. Will he be in the position I demanded when I reenter the room? Can I push myself further and take that extra stroke? Will she allow me to come or completely deny my orgasm?

I love the excitement of the unknown and BDSM gives you so many opportunities. It challenges you, forces you to get into someone else's head to figure out what makes them tick and gets them going. Vanilla sex is always fun but BDSM is thrilling.

Edited by Kitty K

Domination,humiliating tasks?you could always get a long term girlfriend..

Thank you folks I'm here all week