pollyp23

Following On From Scat, Forums Views On Period Play?

22 posts in this topic

Following on from the disturbing posts on scat, what are your views on period play/blood sports?

I gather that ladies are more horny during their periods?

How do men feel about going down on a lady of having sex with a lady on their period?

Does the blood act as a lubricant? How does it taste? Can swallowing it pass on disease?

Thoughts?

I have never indulged in period play as it does nothing for me. I dont like the sight of blood and I get pissed off if a WG fails to inform me that she is on her menses and allows me to go down on her.

This does absolutely nothing for me.I can't even begin to think where the attraction might be.

I've had sex with an ex GF when she was having her period. Didn''t fancy going down on her though.

I can definitely say she was (more) insatiable for those days and sex was rampant (or should that be "more" rampant), good times!

DG

Edited by Diamond Geezer

Girls work all the time during their periods, they just use a sponge. A tell tale sign is when you know a girl allows fingering and then suddenly she doesn't. Happened to me last week,

Following on from the disturbing posts on scat, what are your views on period play/blood sports?

How do men feel about going down on a lady of having sex with a lady on their period?

Does the blood act as a lubricant? How does it taste? Can swallowing it pass on disease?

Thoughts?

I have zero interest in period play or anything to do with another persons blood. I remember being covered in blood from a girlfriend who i was shagging during her period, it was a complete turn-off so i never did it again and i definitely wouldnt do it with a stranger if i was interested.

On the scat thread I indicated Ive gone right off sausages. Well now I dont really fancy brown sauce or tomato ketchup, as for daddies sauce, no way :eek: .

Had a recent punt where the WG was on her period - fortunately I noticed blood on my fingers before going down on her. The incident was a big turn off and the WG recognised this. To be fair she part-refunded for the shortened appointment and finished me off by hand. I would have been really unhappy if I'd gone down on her though.

Some of the best sex I've had has been during a previous gf's period (no RO, just shagging)

- I didn't much care for the blood but she was certainly hornier than any other time.

As for smell/taste its very metallic and I've occasionally become aware of that on a punt, so won't go south in that case.

Yet another question when booking.....

"and can I just confirm you're not on the rag this week?" :o

DG

No interest at all.

Have you never tasted your own blood? It tastes of salty Iron.

It is (was?) reputedly part of the initiation rite for the Hells Angels.

Apart from anything blood is a bugger to get out of bed linen....

Just wait till it gets all over the mattress. :eek:

Edited by porker paul

Thoughts?

When my partner was sexually active with me she was at her most rampant when on her period so it never stopped us enjoying ourselves. Didn't go down on her at these times though so cannot answer your quetions I'm afraid.

Just wait till it gets all over the mattress. :eek:

Or you could wipe your nob on the curtains! :lol:

Not for me and most Wgs would not be working on those days.

Not for me and most Wgs would not be working on those days.

How wrong you are.....indies probably not. Parlour girls - almost definitely.

How wrong you are.....indies probably not. Parlour girls - almost definitely.

Hmmm, I must be a bit naive here Annabel. I "engaged" with one girlfriend when she was having her period and it's fair to say it was pretty obvious. Surely for the heaviest day or days a WG couldn't easily hide it and she can hardly use a tampon. Well obviously I know I'm wrong as I defer to your quote above.

When we punters are paying out good money I would have thought WG's would realise we expect their pussy's to be fresh and fit for purpose especially if they allow us to go down on them.

How does a WG hide her period if she can't use a tampon?

Again, apologies for my male naivety as this is an area I've always had full knowledge of in relationships so I haven't had to suss out whether it's blood sports season.

To me this stinks of double standards considering a WG would soon moan if I turned up with smegma (never).

DG

Put item in the bath/sink/bucket and liberally cover the blood with salt, leave for a bit then wash as normal - blood comes out easily

(Applies to fresh not too dried in blood)

:)

Hmmm, I must be a bit naive here Annabel. I "engaged" with one girlfriend when she was having her period and it's fair to say it was pretty obvious. Surely for the heaviest day or days a WG couldn't easily hide it and she can hardly use a tampon. Well obviously I know I'm wrong as I defer to your quote above.

When we punters are paying out good money I would have thought WG's would realise we expect their pussy's to be fresh and fit for purpose especially if they allow us to go down on them.

How does a WG hide her period if she can't use a tampon?

Again, apologies for my male naivety as this is an area I've always had full knowledge of in relationships so I haven't had to suss out whether it's blood sports season.

To me this stinks of double standards considering a WG would soon moan if I turned up with smegma (never).

DG

They use sponges. It's common practice but not one that men are made aware of for obvious reasons.

One of the common signs is girls who are quite happy to let you thrust fingers up suddenly go off the idea that day or start using copious amounts if lube - the sponge sucks up all fluids. Xx