Guest Xenia

Easy, but at the same time difficult clients..

21 posts in this topic

Yes, I know it does not make much sense. lol

The most common probably, when you click with a client on the social and mental level, but not so much intimately, and of course vice versa. Much more rare, when WG does not click with a guy either way, however client never will realised it. But then its her job to appear that way.

My most memorable client, (for a wrong reasons) and example of "easy-difficult", was once a regular (but he is disappeared now, bless him) who always booked long dinner dates and overnights.

He was an epitome of the client of this industry cliche phrase: "clean, polite and respectful" and was quite good looking also (not that is exactly relevant). If he did booked a short 2 hours meetings, I probably would not see him more then 2-3 times, but since his appointments were quite lucrative for me, I was taking bookings from him time and time again.

Easy part was: he never had any particular requests, we always spent quite a while of the booking time for a dinner in a decent restaurants, conversation was flowing, effortless, but on the shallow side with him. He always was bringing the largest box of Thorntons chocolates as well as a magnum bottle of Champagne, even when I told him on the subsequent meetings, that I don't exactly like chocolates, not a drinker of Champs either. (he was not also). He still was bringing exactly the same on every meeting.

:rolleyes:

The "difficult" part: He did not wanted much intimately. All he wanted: just lie on the top of you, when you flat on your front (so its not even a doggie style, sort of the spoon position, but not on the side) insert his penis and going in this position for an hour or so! I am not kidding! Only in this position, and anything else which was suggested, he will give it a go for a few min, then revert to his standard one. He was not much for a kissing, caressing, oral (either way), erotic massage, or any other variety of foreplay. Almost complete Zero! I still could not understand why he was booking overnights, if all he wanted just basically ram in and out for an hour: after dinner, an hour sometime during the night, and an hour in the morning.

He was not rough, but the position itself is very restricting, especially when he pins you down and caused friction burns and blisters on the my back as well as on his chest. lol (ok, a bit of exaggeration, but not far off).

Of course I never got an ounce of the enjoyment from it, plus pretended but appear to be genuine moaning was a very difficult act to sustain for an hour or so every time. Yes, I eventually got bored and give up to produce any noises, apart of breathing (just about) but at the same time its not so easy to establish balance for him: between when you are just about alive, and as if he shagging some dead body on the slab in the mortuary.

Ok, meetings with this client was a while ago, but I experienced easy-difficult client last week, (though, in completely different way as above example) and the memories flooded back.

Sorry for a rant. I am sure many of you had an easy-difficult meetings. Will you share?

:mad:

Bit harsh Xenia :rolleyes:

Have you told him you find that position difficult? If so, how did he react?

He will feel good if he reads this.

But he could not have been Cantona! Anyway, it's always useful to have some feedback. You never know, he may develop his technique. Mind you it sounds like me.

Jack

Sounds a bit like being married, no wonder he disapeared, probably slipped out for a paper and a packet of fags, saw an advert for Singapore Airlines, and thought, Fuck that, I'm off ....

Very interesting post. It sounds a bit like the WG equivalent of sitting through boring meetings at work; even though you might be getting paid decent money you wonder what the hell you are doing wasting your life away there.

Shows that money can't buy you everything too.

MSE - Morturay Slab Experience, kills me every time. :rolleyes:

He could have saved his money and used a blow up doll! Xenia you could have used the time on your front constructively and mentally done your shopping list or planned tomorrow nights tea or something? Only a suggestion.

I had one once a while ago thatd book for about 5hours at a time but didnt want sex. First few times i tried all my special moves on him and they didnt work. We'd end up just chatting. He was going through a divorce and just wanted company.

Then on the 4th or 5th time he brought a chess/backgammon set so we'd end up just playing that. I found it difficult because we werent bonking and i always felt like i was taking advantage of him.

Put a stop to it when he took me out one night and after a couple of hours he revealed it was his birthday. I felt bad that he'd be with me and not someone else like a family member or friend. I do see people on their birthdays a lot, makes sense, its a pretty good present to buy yourself. But with him i thought it meant something else.

So, he was 'easy' in some peoples eyes but the whole thing played on my mind.

I know that postition you speak of Xenia, i call it 'road kill' - flat with little hope of movement

Must have been horrible, did you try going to sleep? The warmth and steady rhythm should have got you off.

MSE - Morturay Slab Experience, kills me every time. :eek:

Yes, some of us chaps are familiar with that one too.

I had a bit of an easy/hard one recently. It was this poor guy who was on meds that stopped him from being able to cum. It was tiring, but he knew what he was doing so it was good anyway. :)

Edited by ginniehazel

Mr Bloom - you beat me to it.......I suspect there are more punters out there who feel like they've just rooted a stone statue than there are lasses who have felt like the statue whilst being "punted" -

MSE - priceless...... :P

It is refreshing to see however that WG's (more Indies) do like to feel they are really offering a great service - even if they only do it on a pro level

Hmmmm it IS difficult because we earn good money but sometimes it IS a case of "Lie back and think of England"...

Generally I very much enjoy what I do and will quite often have orgasms with my Clients (perks of the job :P ) but there ARE some Clients that are easy/difficult.

I have one Client who is so lovely, a really genuinely nice Guy but he can't stay hard...So he is easy because he doesn't want sex but difficult because the only way he can cum is to watch me play with myself...I told a Friend of mine afterwards that I had to make myself cum just to give myself something to do...

I also find the Guys difficult that won't chat with me....when the sex part is over they just lie there and don't seem to be responsive to me stroking their chest or trying to initiate conversation...so they are easy in one respect but also difficult...

I honestly don't know who to feel sorry for the most . ??

Hmmmm it IS difficult because we earn good money but sometimes it IS a case of "Lie back and think of England"...

Generally I very much enjoy what I do and will quite often have orgasms with my Clients (perks of the job :P ) but there ARE some Clients that are easy/difficult.

I have one Client who is so lovely, a really genuinely nice Guy but he can't stay hard...So he is easy because he doesn't want sex but difficult because the only way he can cum is to watch me play with myself...I told a Friend of mine afterwards that I had to make myself cum just to give myself something to do...

I also find the Guys difficult that won't chat with me....when the sex part is over they just lie there and don't seem to be responsive to me stroking their chest or trying to initiate conversation...so they are easy in one respect but also difficult...

I love to chat and be intimate afterwards (if I haven't run out of time), but then I never get intimacy at home. For some guys the price of marital sex is to have to chat or be intimate afterwards because this is what their partner wants/expects/demands. These may feel it an obligation that they paid to avoid!

Daffon

some guys just love the prone bone.. B) Never tried it myself

I love to chat and be intimate afterwards (if I haven't run out of time), but then I never get intimacy at home. For some guys the price of marital sex is to have to chat or be intimate afterwards because this is what their partner wants/expects/demands. These may feel it an obligation that they paid to avoid!

Daffon

I fully respect that however if they are done with the sex (which they make it clear that they are) then why bother staying if they don't want a cuddle or conversation?

Don't get me wrong, I'm more than happy to go again...and again...and again :P But once the sex is done for the Client and they can't go again...why bother staying just to be silent and lie there with no conversation?

I fully respect that however if they are done with the sex (which they make it clear that they are) then why bother staying if they don't want a cuddle or conversation?

Don't get me wrong, I'm more than happy to go again...and again...and again :P But once the sex is done for the Client and they can't go again...why bother staying just to be silent and lie there with no conversation?

To catch their breath after you've thrown then around the bed like a ragdoll lol.

I think it's just nice to lie there and recover quietly sometimes.

To catch their breath after you've thrown then around the bed like a ragdoll lol.

I think it's just nice to lie there and recover quietly sometimes.

Who me?? Nahhhh, I'm innocent and virginal :P

I guess that's fair...I DO have a tendency to wear men out LoL... :lol:

I know I am really, really lucky to mostly see clients that really want to see me cum, and I am sensitive so most of the time it does happen. However, sometimes it doesn't and I am not a good enough actress to fake one. I can't tell you why, my sister is diabetic and she says that her blood sugar levels affect whether or not she cums so I always make a conscious effort to eat well before meeting a lover. I always feel terrible if my man is really trying to make it happen and it doesn't. These are my easy/difficult clients because if they have made me cum in the past and can't, I know it makes them feel bad! As a woman though, I really don't need to cum in order to have a good time :D