Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gruntpunt

A Lifetime With No Bareback Sex?

58 posts in this topic

So, if I or any other guy only has sex with prostitutes most off his days. He will most liekly only have sex with a condom.

This is pretty sad isnt it?

I have had bareback sex 2 times and much prefer it to sex with a condom. However, out of those 2 occasions I once contracted a painful STD. so my luck was 50% Std from 2 girls.

Do most people that hook up have bareback sex? My freind says he does all his girls bareback and hes has doen 100+ girls since he was 15.

So, many girls even allow barbeback sex? I had a few girls that seemed keen but also cautious. Though I have hardly had any sexual encoutners with non hookers.

So

1. How do you feel about bareback sex compared to condom sex? And do you have a ''magic'' condom that makes it neglible difference?

2. Do you think random non paid for sex hook ups are usually/often without a condom?

3. Would you prefer to have sex without a condom and risk std etc...with a non working girl

4. WOuld you prefer a girl that is not prostiute to date and have bareback sex with or a more attracitve and varied prostitutes that use a condom.

5. bareback sex with a prostitute?

6. Your general feeling if the only sex you ever had was with a condom?

Any other thoughts?

well, i prefer the mature ladies and do prefer bb -- but risk/reward i suppose .

oops, this is gonna be contentious ! :o:eek::lol:

Edited by busencumen

I used to have sex withour condoms many times in the 70s and 80s, long before AIDS was ever heard of.

This was with girls and paid-for sex.

I must admit that it was a better pleasure than having to use them.

I believe that we are all destined to bury our seed and we all want to do it.

I used to have sex withour condoms many times in the 70s and 80s, long before AIDS was ever heard of.

This was with girls and paid-for sex.

I must admit that it was a better pleasure than having to use them.

I believe that we are all destined to bury our seed and we all want to do it.

Do you normally ejacualte inside the girl also? This has risk for pregnacy or you most often pulled out?

In all those years you never contracted any diseases

BB is deffo best. when i was a lad it was all BB but that was late 70's

then i was married so that was BB

so i never used a condom till i was over 50 and started on this.

miss BB but understand why not for punting.

no idea what happens with casual prtmers these days.

Do you normally ejacualte inside the girl also? This has risk for pregnacy or you most often pulled out? In all those years you never contracted any diseases

there is the pill....

So, if I or any other guy only has sex with prostitutes most off his days. He will most liekly only have sex with a condom.

This is pretty sad isnt it?

I have had bareback sex 2 times and much prefer it to sex with a condom. However, out of those 2 occasions I once contracted a painful STD. so my luck was 50% Std from 2 girls.

Do most people that hook up have bareback sex? My freind says he does all his girls bareback and hes has doen 100+ girls since he was 15.

So, many girls even allow barbeback sex? I had a few girls that seemed keen but also cautious. Though I have hardly had any sexual encoutners with non hookers.

So

1. How do you feel about bareback sex compared to condom sex? And do you have a ''magic'' condom that makes it neglible difference?

2. Do you think random non paid for sex hook ups are usually/often without a condom?

3. Would you prefer to have sex without a condom and risk std etc...with a non working girl

4. WOuld you prefer a girl that is not prostiute to date and have bareback sex with or a more attracitve and varied prostitutes that use a condom.

Any other thoughts?

I wouldnt shag anyone WG or not without a condom outside of a relationship. I have no problem using a condom for penetration.

Mates Skyn is the closest I'm gotten to the 'feels like nothing' ideal.

Still not great, but better than regular latex condoms.

there is the pill....

and the pill was common back in the 70s etc..

As for nowadays and back then girls actually wanted bareback sex and they were aware they woudl use pill afterwards?

Also you never contracted anything all those years? However with non hooker youd more likely not use condom but hooker youd always use condom?

Mates Skyn is the closest I'm gotten to the 'feels like nothing' ideal.

Still not great, but better than regular latex condoms.

Mmm so how good? or how bad comapred to bareback?

and the pill was common back in the 70s etc.. As for nowadays and back then girls actually wanted bareback sex and they were aware they woudl use pill afterwards? Also you never contracted anything all those years? However with non hooker youd more likely not use condom but hooker youd always use condom?

i didnt mean the morning after pill. i meant the sort she takes every day. no morning after pill in the '70's

everyone did BB those days. in fact BB as an expression wasnt used. you didnt need a name, it was just sex. you used a condom with new girls till she got down the quack to get her pill prescription and you couldn't start on the pill till end of period.

only in about 1983 and the AIDS scare did anyone think about condoms. and most then thought Aids was a gay thing anyway.

I spose the BB thing lasted about 20 years from the pill being generally available early 60's to AIDS in 1983.

happy days.

girls like BB too i reckon. feeling the bloke cum inside can be quite a turnon. so i am told.

i didnt mean the morning after pill. i meant the sort she takes every day. no morning after pill in the '70's

everyone did BB those days. in fact BB as an expression wasnt used. you didnt need a name, it was just sex. you used a condom with new girls till she got down the quack to get her pill prescription and you couldn't start on the pill till end of period.

only in about 1983 and the AIDS scare did anyone think about condoms. and most then thought Aids was a gay thing anyway.

I spose the BB thing lasted about 20 years from the pill being generally available early 60's to AIDS in 1983.

happy days.

girls like BB too i reckon. feeling the bloke cum inside can be quite a turnon. so i am told.

mmm well I read that the cahcne of man gettign HIV/aids from an infected female thorugh bareback is like 10,000/1 or 1,000/1

The chance of female contracting from man is much higher.

As for STDs well they are much more common right? I mean you could do 5 girls bareback and get a painful STD?

I also hear though this ma soudn OTT and real weird but there are many websties saying that HIV is not a real disease and has no problems...You can google it. I have not fully read it so will not discuss it nor agree in any way. But HIV is domrnat AIDS or something? Im not sure...anyway Im not gonna disucss this quackery?!?!?

I want to experiment and enjoy bareback sex but I dont think I will with a hooker? I guess I need best condoms?

I coudl try to get non hookers and then use no condom I guess but still risky? But people had sex for years in 60-80s with no condoms and never had aids?

Mmm so how good? or how bad comapred to bareback?

It's made of a material that conducts heat better so you get more temperature sensation. It's very thin so you get good sensation.

It's still not half as good as bareback though :(

BB sex is obviously so much better than protected sex - warmer, wetter, nice and slippery - and obviously feels so much better in terms of sensitivity etc.

But I'd never gamble with it with either a WG or casual partner because an hour or so of pleasure is not worth the risk of a lifetime of pain!

I've had BB sex with only 3 women in my life, 2 long-ish term ex girlfriends when I was younger and of course my wife - personally I feel you can't beat it and I can understand why some people are tempted by it with WGs - but not for me!

I've had BB with 4 ladies but never a WG. New partners always started covered and after a level of mutual trust we moved to BB. Have been with current partner for nearly 20 years but we haven't done anything for nearly 4 years now, all the same - one BB partner in the last 20 years for me.

No guy is ever going to prefer covered, end of story, but needs must and safety is always paramount. The only choice for me is one of getting rubbered up or celibacy until/unless I'm with a new trusted partner one day. Trust is subjective too, unless you both have a GUM certificate for testing after all relevant incubation periods have passed since any sexual contact there is no safe BB certainty in this life!

DG

I just posted this comment on another thread but it's relevant here too.

I HATE batting on a sticky wicket and always have. The thought of sticking my cock in a pussy full of jizz absolutely repulses me. That means one pop during BB sex unless I tell her to go and douche lol

Anyway, a condom does at least allow me more than one pop (or at least attempt further O's).

DG

Condom in this arena. Always. No discussion. Any feeling of preference is irrelevant.

Outside punting of course without is better for both parties. Quite apart from matters of the heart, I'm looking forward to next week's retirement because it brings a return to regular and exclusive partner, and therefore dispensing with condoms.

But I repeat, in this day and age, in the arena about which we discuss on this board, condom or not at all.

I mean you could do 5 girls bareback and get a painful STD?

You could do 1 bareback and get a very nasty STD

I also hear though this ma soudn OTT and real weird but there are many websties saying that HIV is not a real disease and has no problems...You can google it. I have not fully read it so will not discuss it nor agree in any way. But HIV is domrnat AIDS or something? Im not sure...anyway Im not gonna disucss this quackery?!?!?

Unfortunately there is a lot of rubbish out there, dont fall for it. Try the nhs site, lots of good info on there

I want to experiment and enjoy bareback sex but I dont think I will with a hooker? I guess I need best condoms?

I coudl try to get non hookers and then use no condom I guess but still risky? But people had sex for years in 60-80s with no condoms and never had aids?

Dont experiment with a 'hooker', only do that with a regular partner you trust

1. Don't know, since I the only sex I've had outwith punting has been during relatively short relationships, so we never got past using contraception. Even the girl I've had my longest relationship with had just had the implant removed, and for some reason didn't want to go on the pill.

2. Not sure. I know of two guys who have done it fairly recently (not with each other...), and if it was commonplace, I don't think anyone would have made such a big deal about them doing it bareback. Then again, it all depends how well prepared people are when they go out on the pish. I think a lot of people focus solely on the pregnancy side of things, so if the girl is on the pill, they'll chance it.

3. No, because I think if a girl is willing to shag you bareback just after you've pulled her, there's a good chance you're not the first, so who knows what has been there before you?

4. Well, I'd prefer a girl to date anyway, bareback or not.

5. Well, if it was a prostitute that didn't usually do bareback, but was letting me do it for a favour, then yeah, I'd feel safer with her than with some random girl. But if she always offered bareback, I wouldn't go near her in the first place.

6. I think it'd be a shame. Hopefully I won't end my days having missed out on bareback sex, but it's better than not having had any sex at all.

You could do 1 bareback and get a very nasty STD Unfortunately there is a lot of rubbish out there, dont fall for it. Try the nhs site, lots of good info on there Dont experiment with a 'hooker', only do that with a regular partner you trust

Good advice. Get qualified medical advice and make your decisions on what to do sexually once you have the actual knowledge and facts to base a decision on is my advice.

You could die, so could she. This thread is dumb. Get a girlfriend, get tested and have all the rubber free sex you want. The only working girls that would be insane enough to do this would be the ones that have nothing to lose. Think about it.

Hey gruntpunt.

I have gone through some dilemmas about bareback sex. For me, having sex with a condom all the time is not an option so I do bareback and manage the risks. I think noone likes sex with a condom, but some guys can tolerate it. Different people are different. I have a friend who is relatively ok with condoms, and also doesn't mind pulling out to cum whereas I can't do either. Some people think it's a bad attitude, but I really believe it's a difference. I would use condoms if it could give me satisfaction as it makes life much easier, and cuts out all the risks so I guess you have to decide what side you come down on.

Regarding the information out there, I think there is propaganda on both sides. I would stay away from 'aids denialist' sites that say it's made up as the scientists they quote are definitely discredited. HIV does lead to AIDS and it is being spread by some kinds of sexual contact under some circumstances.

However, I think it's plain to see there's propaganda on the other side as well. If you look into what's behind the stories of AIDS spreading in foreign countries, there's often something dodgy like diagnosing it without a blood test, or ignoring local sexual practises or drug use.

With other STD's we're supposed to believe they're more of a problem than in the 70's or whatever when everyone was going BB...I dunno. I do think that they put down bacterial imbalances as STD's when they're not really infectious diseases. I have never had an STD, but once had an itchy urethra even when me and my partner were both tested. I have always washed after sex since then and never had a problem. I have had BB sex with a fair few WGs and amateur WG's.

I am very worried about getting non-WG partners pregnant, as it happens so often that girls 'forget' the pill etc, especially in relationships, which is one reason for WG's.

Whoever you BB with you should be careful, think with your brain not your dick as much as possible and never think your invulnerable and do BB anal with street girls or whatever.

Good luck.

Hey gruntpunt.

I have gone through some dilemmas about bareback sex. For me, having sex with a condom all the time is not an option so I do bareback and manage the risks. I think noone likes sex with a condom, but some guys can tolerate it. Different people are different. I have a friend who is relatively ok with condoms, and also doesn't mind pulling out to cum whereas I can't do either. Some people think it's a bad attitude, but I really believe it's a difference. I would use condoms if it could give me satisfaction as it makes life much easier, and cuts out all the risks so I guess you have to decide what side you come down on.

Regarding the information out there, I think there is propaganda on both sides. I would stay away from 'aids denialist' sites that say it's made up as the scientists they quote are definitely discredited. HIV does lead to AIDS and it is being spread by some kinds of sexual contact under some circumstances.

However, I think it's plain to see there's propaganda on the other side as well. If you look into what's behind the stories of AIDS spreading in foreign countries, there's often something dodgy like diagnosing it without a blood test, or ignoring local sexual practises or drug use.

With other STD's we're supposed to believe they're more of a problem than in the 70's or whatever when everyone was going BB...I dunno. I do think that they put down bacterial imbalances as STD's when they're not really infectious diseases. I have never had an STD, but once had an itchy urethra even when me and my partner were both tested. I have always washed after sex since then and never had a problem. I have had BB sex with a fair few WGs and amateur WG's.

I am very worried about getting non-WG partners pregnant, as it happens so often that girls 'forget' the pill etc, especially in relationships, which is one reason for WG's.

Whoever you BB with you should be careful, think with your brain not your dick as much as possible and never think your invulnerable and do BB anal with street girls or whatever.

Good luck.

Hmmm......Now I see why you call yourself Mr. Natural.

Hey gruntpunt.

Good luck.

SO you go bareback with hookers? Not many hookers allow this though

I hate sex with a condom. With WG's i can only get/keep *it* up due to the thrill of having sex with someone new, i pretty much never see a WG 2 or 3+ times.

With girlfriends or fuckbuddies, i simply refuse to have sex with a condom. Id rather have a wank, honestly.

Yes, that is considering everyone ive ever talked to about it, not counting people on forums.

Yes, you only live once, i dont care about living past 40, unless i start a family. Same with a pension - i dont bother with it, i would if i started a family.

lol by far, a girlfriend only because of being able to have bareback sex. Id rather have a girlfriend with BB sex than shag countless amount of women with condoms.

With an escort only and only if certain strict terms are in place. No way with a street walker or brothel/parlour girl.

Misery, very sad, might as well cut the old wrists.

And i aways finish inside her vagina, unless she asks me not to. These days pregnancy wouldnt be a problem for me anyway.

Edited by sparkstar

1. How do you feel about bareback sex compared to condom sex? And do you have a ''magic'' condom that makes it neglible difference? I hate sex with a condom. With WG's i can only get/keep *it* up due to the thrill of having sex with someone new, i pretty much never see a WG 2 or 3+ times. With girlfriends or fuckbuddies, i simply refuse to have sex with a condom. Id rather have a wank, honestly. 2. Do you think random non paid for sex hook ups are usually/often without a condom? Yes, that is considering everyone ive ever talked to about it, not counting people on forums. 3. Would you prefer to have sex without a condom and risk std etc...with a non working girl Yes, you only live once, i dont care about living past 40, unless i start a family. Same with a pension - i dont bother with it, i would if i started a family. 4. WOuld you prefer a girl that is not prostiute to date and have bareback sex with or a more attracitve and varied prostitutes that use a condom. lol by far, a girlfriend only because of being able to have bareback sex. Id rather have a girlfriend with BB sex than shag countless amount of women with condoms. 5. bareback sex with a prostitute? With an escort only and only if certain strict terms are in place. No way with a street walker or brothel/parlour girl. 6. Your general feeling if the only sex you ever had was with a condom? Misery, very sad, might as well cut the old wrists. And i aways finish inside her vagina, unless she asks me not to. These days pregnancy wouldnt be a problem for me anyway.

What are these strict terms?