Doozer

How often is too often?

9 posts in this topic

From a girls' point of view can a client become too much of a regular?

When I find a girl I "click" with I will quite often visit them every 2/3 weeks if time and circumstances allow. I've always wondered though whether the girl might get the impression I'm turning into some kind of stalker or something.

Come again? your money is as good as anyone elses surely? AND I'd have thought a regular is safer for anyone who meets strangers in a small room and takes kit off to get laid.

Also WGs are human, getting to know you for more than just penetrative sex is part of their life.

I go to my regular two every other week! Unless you act like a stalker I'm sure she won't get that impression.

From a girls' point of view can a client become too much of a regular?

When I find a girl I "click" with I will quite often visit them every 2/3 weeks if time and circumstances allow. I've always wondered though whether the girl might get the impression I'm turning into some kind of stalker or something.

I see 1 regular 2/3 times a week and it seems to work fine for us. If it didn't I'm sure she would make her feelings known

I have a regular and she emailed me to let me know when she was coming back from holiday.I imagine if your regular was getting fed up with you she would allready be booked when you tried to make a booking.Dont worry about it.

I go to my regular two every other week! Unless you act like a stalker I'm sure she won't get that impression.

I second that. As long as you never ask her for any relationship outside the context of paid encounters, she won't think you're a stalker.

I never visit the same girl that often to worry about it, putting it about a bit confirms to me that some are definately better than others, and that just sex with the better ones is bad for them and me, there's one on MK, (my favourite) she's not just good at sex but also a fantastic talker and personality in her own right. She gives you the impression that for whatever time you're thier, you're her world, but that if she put here mind to it she could do almost anything else just as well.

I have a regular girl i see i see her once a month as she is friendly l havent seen her since the 1st of september as she went away but we have a good laugh and she is very nice

I visit the same lady every week, in fact she's the only wg i see. I just feel more comfortable seeing the same one each week and building a rapport with her. I sincerely hope she doesn't think I'm stalkerish.:eek: