BobThatcher

Flavoured Condoms

6 posts in this topic

I just read a post where flavoured condoms where mentioned and it got me thinking about what the worst possible flavour could be?

I can't imagine that any flavour is great - the last thing you want when having sex is the taste of mint or banana, surely.

Him "That's great, baby. Now suck my c***!"

Her "Hang on. I really fancy a banana".

Him "What?"

Her "If only there was a way of combining sucking your c*** and satisfying my need to taste a banana, right now".

I remember seeing 'lager flavoured boob drops' years ago and wondered who would ever buy them?

So, come on, confess. What's the most ridiculous flavoured condom you've bought or tried?

Edited by BobThatcher

You should try getting a bumper pack of mixed flavours .. then you can play guess the flavour in the dark with her .. the idea is that you put one on - she tries to work out which flavour it is. I tried it once - she said "Cheese and onion?" ... I replied "hang on, I haven't put one on yet!"

NW Hacker ... ew! :P

I offer OW, so I spend a lot of time enjoying flavoured condoms. They're not as bad as you'd think, the flavour's fairly mild and usually quite palatable, and it doesn't hang around for a terribly long time either. Apple's my current favourite.

I have ended up with liquorice flavour from a vending machine and have seen whisky flavour in a rough dive of a pub.

My first experience (4.5 yrs ago) of flavoured condoms for sex stopped me working for a few days (was just starting out)

Made me tender, and at the time there was enough going on in my head to not know why

Never tried them again for sex - tho private wise quite happy to suck on 'em :)

I like chewing on things that take my fancy....

You should try getting a bumper pack of mixed flavours .. then you can play guess the flavour in the dark with her .. the idea is that you put one on - she tries to work out which flavour it is. I tried it once - she said "Cheese and onion?" ... I replied "hang on, I haven't put one on yet!"

PMSL :lol: :lol: :lol: