SukhoiT50

Testicle Pain After Sex

7 posts in this topic

People, lately I have been experiencing alot of pain in my balls after having sex! I usually cum twice in a 1 hour punt or 3/4 times in a 2 hour punt! Past couple of months, my punts have been normal sex, no banging my balls hard against her, no banging her backside against my balls when she is on top (I usually like this, but asked to take it easy)! I never had this problem before, it is a recent thing! The pain usually lasts about 2 or 3 days, then subsides! Is this normal? Is this something that happens as you age? Anyone else have a similar problem? WTF is going on? IT FREAKING HURTS! I can't even walk properly! Am I over doing it (cumming 3/4 times)?

Advice please???

You might be overdoing it at 3 or 4 times in a session. You say you have problems walking, in that case I'd say you should have it checked out.

For 3 days??!! You've not said how old you are but, no, it's not normal.

Just get yourself checked out either at a clinic or with your GP.

I went to see a urologist! He told me testicle pain is a very common complaint! It is called orchialgia! Alot of the time they don't know what the cause is because everything looks and feels normal! This was the case for me! No treatment was offered, was told to soak my balls in hot water and take pain killers and if things didn't improve or got worse, go back to see him! I don't think i'll need to, the pain has drastically reduced! Hopefully it will go away completely soon!

Are you shagging with your core muscles clenched so your erection stays hard? Might explain the fatigue your balls (area) is feeling

Sukoy, give your balls a croydon facelift and see if that helps a bit.