AsgardsSon

What Would Make You Say No?

40 posts in this topic

Perhaps in my naïveté, I thought of this forum as a place where like-minded people come to share information on a common interest in a civil and courteous and sometimes jocular manner.

For the most part I retain that view, but having been here a short while, reading a lot, contributing a bit, it seems that there are at times a handful of people who visit to antagonise, embellish and display childishness, aspersions and at times even vitriol.

A controversial view? Has anybody else noticed this or am I being unfair?

So, returning to the headline question - based on character details gleaned from posts on this forum, what would make you decline a booking?

In the last week alone, I would have declined bookings from two gents based on their posts here. One referred to us as 'available cunt' and the other one thought it would be nice to 'skull fuck' someone and 'slap it across her face a bit just for the lols'. Those two posts tell me all I would ever need to know about those two men (and yes, I am well aware that they probably had no intention of booking me anyway, I am simply using these examples to answer the question).

The way that men choose to express themselves, whether here, or by email or text in a booking enquiry, has a huge bearing on whether I would ever agree to see them. If you can't be bothered to write in a civilised manner, how am I to assume you know how to behave likewise?

Perhaps in my naïveté, I thought of this forum as a place where like-minded people come to share information on a common interest in a civil and courteous and sometimes jocular manner.

For the most part I retain that view, but having been here a short while, reading a lot, contributing a bit, it seems that there are at times a handful of people who visit to antagonise, embellish and display childishness, aspersions and at times even vitriol.

So, returning to the headline question - based on character details gleaned from posts on this forum, what would make you decline a booking?

I know exactly what you mean

Certain posters on here display some truly laughable pomposity, especially the ones whose attitude is, 'well that doesnt happen to me/I've never experienced that..................and anything that contradicts what I know to be true MUST be a lie !!!'

Thankfully there only seem to be one or two 'I'm always right and knowitall/doneitall/seenitalls ' on here

Edited by BillGoldberg

Oh, I'd also be tempted to decline a booking from anyone who plays about with the font colours and sizes...

You smell of poo.

Edited by DanLeno

Oh, I'd also be tempted to decline a booking from anyone who plays about with the font colours and sizes...

:ph34r::eek::o:D :D :P

I know !

I hate that too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(did you get my PM re the overnight incall ?)

Edited by BillGoldberg

:ph34r::eek::o:D :D :P

I know !

I hate that too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(did you get my PM re the overnight incall ?)

Yes, did you get my two word reply?

:P

Yes, did you get my two word reply?

Yes but I dont think its spelt, 'No charje' ?

:wub: :wub:

Edited by BillGoldberg

There seems to be a lot of unresolved sexual tension on this thread!! :blink:

Certain posters on here display some truly laughable pomposity, especially the ones whose attitude is, 'well that doesnt happen to me/I've never experienced that..................and anything that contradicts what I know to be true MUST be a lie !!!'

Thankfully there only seem to be one or two 'I'm always right and knowitall/doneitall/seenitalls ' on here

I'm always fucking right ......is that why my phone is so dusty?

You smell of poo.

Ironically, given the (original) point of this thread, I enjoyed that post.

It gave me cause to remember fondly Newman and Baddiel's History Today sketches.

"You see that poo? That's your mum, that is."

Bill You shouldn't keep hiding your light under a bushel. Tell it like it is, and don't be afraid to name names. You must out the guilty parties!

Given that I'm a punter I don't decline bookings - I (try to) make them!

A good number of the lovely ladies won't take a first (or sometimes any) booking without a telephone call. One particularly stellar lady (I don't want to be accused of cheerleading, so I won't name her) conducts telephone interviews of new applicants for her favours, which last a minimum of a half hour but may be longer. She relies on her native intuition, or what is often called "a feeling in my water" to decide whether to accept the booking or no. She tells me that she rarely has to give a punter his marching orders.

Clearly this doesn't always work - vide the recent posting on the Warnings topic by Laura (in respect of a different lady).

Probably the best advice, unless you are a robber, pschycopath or both, is to be yourself, and you'll get a straight answer - yes, or no!

Oh you guys make me laugh!

In answer to your question (I'm not naming names) certain chaps on here, should they tell me who they are when booking might find me permanently busy!

The main problem I have is with men who seem to disrespect women and see us women as nothing more than fucking vessels. I know not all men want to do the lovely let's make friends first thing, but there is a massive difference between a nice decent, mature guy wanting a meaningless encounter with a slutty girl to fulfil a fantasy and a man who actually sees me as nothing but a whore with no feelings. I can tell the difference!

Someone brave enough to have a controversial opinion and express it in an intelligent way even if I don't agree is a turn on, someone blabbing on about how they 'know' how working girls feel about things despite being a man and never selling sex are the ones I would avoid.

I'd avoid men who use blatant text speak in their email to me. I totally understand how handy it is to short hand the majority of words when using a totally idiotic phone or when rushing to get to a confirmed booking etc but to text me at 6.30am "ere wee luv ne chance u fittin in me n r seamus at 8 for a quick fuck, pay ye 40 like". Nope that just doesn't do it for me.

High on my list of reasons for handing out the response "fuck off" or some other similar equally intellectual reply is guys offering to give me drugs. I mean come on. If I wanted drugs I'd buy my own and as it states ALL over my profile how I detest drugs I really don't know what these guys are on to think I would suddenly relent.

The most likely reason I would ever say no is when a guy doesn't grasp that no means no. No I do not offer OWO and of course I do not offer BB, what do you think makes you so special. Really pisses me off. And as for offering me an extra £30 for these services oh please, even being offered £1million would not make me compromise my integrity.

Natalie Xx

Perhaps in my naïveté, I thought of this forum as a place where like-minded people come to share information on a common interest in a civil and courteous and sometimes jocular manner. For the most part I retain that view, but having been here a short while, reading a lot, contributing a bit, it seems that there are at times a handful of people who visit to antagonise, embellish and display childishness, aspersions and at times even vitriol. A controversial view? Has anybody else noticed this or am I being unfair? So, returning to the headline question - based on character details gleaned from posts on this forum, what would make you decline a booking?

Since i have been a member on here there have always been such posters, there used to be more especially when i joined into 2009. I believe we now have at least one young teenager possibly two posting. :)

There is no way some of the things some men write would ever cross my mind,so insulting to the ladies,they make me very angry and ashamed to be a man.Hopefully they are a minority sharing the same brain cell.

Let's face it, punting will attract men from all walks of life. The posts that appear downright rude are indicative of how some men think. They should not be discounted simply because their view of punting is different to most of the rest of the posters on here at any rate........ I am sure they know what they are doing when they post like that anyway.

The only worrying thing for me as a service provider is that they may see me........... I can live with their attitude on here. At least they are being honest in the same way as the lady who provides bareback. Difference is you guys can avoid her should you choose to, but we can't avoid someone we do not know.

It's all in the mix. Anyway it would be boring if everyone thought the same

Qick edit..... the only guy I can say 'No' to, is the guy I have seen before and did not like, and that is provided he has not changed his number.. :)

Edited by Sarah Summers

Difference is you guys can avoid her should you choose to, but we can't avoid someone we do not know.

Thats what worries me Sarah.

I think that men will be men and when you put a group of men together (whether college students or punters) they will say shit that doesn't necessarily reflect the way they actually treat women or give a full picture of what-all is in their mind. I mean, when I talk to friends in the sex industry, we all bitch about how stupid and silly our clients are...but at least for me, I genuinely like most of them!

So - I give a pass for that.

I have a phone convo with anyone who requests a booking, and I would never see anyone who was degrading, rude, pretty much anything but polite on the phone. Or anyone another WG had bad things to say about.

......see us women as nothing more than fucking vessels..............

every now and again I do see the woman I am going to pay to fuck as nothing more than "a fucking vessel" - surely that is exactly what we men are paying for.

I wouldn't put it that way directly to the woman as this would have rather obvious ramifications to the quality of the service I was about to receive for my hard earned pounds.......it's not that I dont think that you have feelings - i just pay so I dont have to consider your feelings - that's kind of the point of punting.

I could probably book you and you would hopefully think "he was a nice guy" as to your face I'd be respectful and polite - I'd walk away and think she was either a great fuck or a shit fuck.....

every now and again I do see the woman I am going to pay to fuck as nothing more than "a fucking vessel" - surely that is exactly what we men are paying for.

I wouldn't put it that way directly to the woman as this would have rather obvious ramifications to the quality of the service I was about to receive for my hard earned pounds.......it's not that I dont think that you have feelings - i just pay so I dont have to consider your feelings - that's kind of the point of punting.

I could probably book you and you would hopefully think "he was a nice guy" as to your face I'd be respectful and polite - I'd walk away and think she was either a great fuck or a shit fuck.....

To think afterwards that you are a nice guy is all we can ask for.

To answer the post, you are not paying to learn our life histories, you are paying to have a fun, sexy time with a lady of your choosing, at a time and place of your choosing and to leave with no questions asked and no judgement given. And with no comeback.

To reply to the OP, I am fortunate in that whilst I am "full-time", I have other businesses which provide my main income and I choose only to see those who want to see ME.

• I do not cater to the "any holes a goal" merchants.
  • I have no wish to be treated as a "cum slut", (I suspect they get the Vessel clientele).
  • I choose not to take appointments from people who cannot string a sentence together as I like to converse in my appointments.
  • I do not see ones that phones and asks for details, and rather than asking to confirm points, goes through a list of what do I/don't I offer. I am not a takeaway.
  • I do not answer text bookings.
  • I do not take repeat bookings from ones where I have not enjoyed myself.

You may think I am very "up myself" but my screening saves me from time wasters, difficult appointments, giving less than my best at all times. I really enjoy my naughty secret life and meeting lovely gentlemen.

There are many times of men out there and luckily for them there are all different types of ladies, at various prices, that can cater for every eventuality and scenario. Just look at the reverse bookings - makes your eyes water!

I do take short notice appointments so it maybe

Don't include all men in your post ("exactly what we men are paying for") (" I dont have to consider your feelings"). I am paying to spend time with a woman. Not because I need a fuck but because I want to spend time in the presence of a female. To experience the complete package. The look of her, the feel of her, the sound of her, the scent of her, and as much of her mind and female spirit that she is willing to share with me. A woman's touch when it is freely and willingly given is a wonderful experience and not something you can hope for if you are treating her like a "fucking vessel" no matter how much you pay her.

If I just wanted a fuck a watermelon would do.