overthemoon

Are Flavoured Lubes Safe For Oral Sex On A Woman?

14 posts in this topic

This question is for ladies and gents. I imagine that most men like a 'natural' taste when giving oral to a woman. But for those such as myself (who would prefer a more fruity or minty taste) are flavoured lubes etc safe to be used around or in the opening of the vagina?

I guess this comes under the heading of 'food sex'. But there is a risk of yeast infections when using foods that contain sugar, and yogurts. Which probably rules out that old favourite - whipped cream!

Certainly the durex ones are designed for external and internal use, so they should be okay to use. If you can find the ingredients list (I have been emailing durex lately berating them for their lack of ingredients list re: the lube that comes on condoms :P ), just check for sugar as it's notorious for yeast infections.

Coco de Mer do one that's lovely and tastes like honey - never given me any problems!

Certainly the durex ones are designed for external and internal use, so they should be okay to use. If you can find the ingredients list (I have been emailing durex lately berating them for their lack of ingredients list re: the lube that comes on condoms :P ), just check for sugar as it's notorious for yeast infections.

Durex Play Tingle nearly burnt my dick off so i would advise caution. I take my own nowadays, Maximus or Pjur. :)

Many lubes contain glycerine and parabens that some women (me) are sensitive too, giving a tight, dry, hot kind of soreness in the following hours that can last several days, adding a flavour or even the tingle ones to that can make things worse, I know that feeling too :mellow:

Coco de Mer do one that's lovely and tastes like honey - never given me any problems!

Thank you for the recommdation. Is that the 'Ruby Sunrise Lubricant' @ £16.50. It's currently out of stock at their site. Are there any other sources of supply for this?

Thank you for the recommdation. Is that the 'Ruby Sunrise Lubricant' @ £16.50. It's currently out of stock at their site. Are there any other sources of supply for this?

It is indeed. If you can get into London, I found they had quite a supply in their shop when they didn't have any online x

Coco de Mer have Edible Anus chocolates on their site :D

and no, I haven't tried them

yet.

Durex Play Tingle nearly burnt my dick off so i would advise caution. I take my own nowadays, Maximus or Pjur. :)

Yes indeed, I found out about "Tingle" the hard way too. :blink:

I'd be worried about any artifical sweetner in flavoured lube, It gives me mild anapalactic shock, very unpleasant, ruin a good put too it would.

I'd be worried about any artifical sweetner in flavoured lube, It gives me mild anapalactic shock, very unpleasant, ruin a good put too it would.

hey Spider,how's the foot?