Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sciros

Has This Happended To You - Almost Ordered To Cum?

9 posts in this topic

I've a bucket list of London ladies, many whom I've already enjoyed.

alexa

Laura

Blaise - dagenham - retired

Gemma - Croydon - retired

Stacey - croydon

etc

So I visited Carmen (matureinLondon), for some reason we didn't click, although she gave an excellent BBBJ, and complimented me on my reverse. She gave me more BBBJ, and I pretended cum. She then said I could no go until I came properly. What ensued was an amazing experience prostate massage and bbbj UNTIL I came explosively.

Hehe, sounds interesting!

What's she known as on the 'other site'? I can't find her under that name.

I've a bucket list of London ladies, many whom I've already enjoyed.

alexa

Laura

Blaise - dagenham - retired

Gemma - Croydon - retired

Stacey - croydon

etc

So I visited Carmen (matureinLondon), for some reason we didn't click, although she gave an excellent BBBJ, and complimented me on my reverse. She gave me more BBBJ, and I pretended cum. She then said I could no go until I came properly. What ensued was an amazing experience prostate massage and bbbj UNTIL I came explosively.

Sounds good and that she wanted to prove to you she was worth returning to. I wouldnt fake coming but i have been at a party totally knackered and taken in hand where i was saying i was out of juice and couldnt manage only to manage another pop by the WGs skills. The fantastic Linzi now in charge of the Pump in Birmingham and a member on here talked a very memorable pop out of me, an incredible experience with a lady determined to end the party with a bang, she certainly did. :)

She (Carmen)was my 1st punt- kind of. After coming out of a long relationship and rehousing and tearing into work as you do, for some reason I started trawling the other site following a couiple of meaningless drunken colleague fucks, looking for a local shag. Saw her unique advertising angle-rimming and PM. Not a big fan of PM but intrigued by the rimming I booked her for two hours. Good pre- visit phone chat, told her what I wanted to try. Text me her address, nice greeting, good chat. Down to it. The rimming was my only time , so cant compare, but felt pretty good , then she insisted on giving me PM whilst BBBJ me . She was quite firm on this, saying I had to orgasm that way, did I argue, did I f**k, it led to one of the most powerful orgasms I have ever experienced. Then she gave me a massage and offered to do it again, by then I had become fascinated by her ample bosom , and after a little more oral help from her, I elected to tug myself to a good 2nd with my mouth latched onto one of her nipples.

She was toatlly focused on giving me a good time, and the massage and tugging aspects were what led to my by now mant visits to TCM shops.Great girl.

Has this happened to you ?

No

I wish it had

she sounds wonderful

Meant to add , she is brazilian and she has a couple of profiles on the other site- 'mature in london', 'sexy mature', and I think one other. Both profiles I saw had feedback , there is also a link on one of her profiles to her PM and rimming page which shows a pic. of her collection of strap ons and toys. I remember her saying when I saw her that her fav. was to have a guy go down on her while using toys on her and I have been meaning to book her again to see if thats true. I think she does work in different areas now but still works out of Earls Court a fair amount of the time.

Not quite - almost the opposite in some ways. In my early days I used to last a long time, it could be a very long time, and on one hot day with curtains drawn I had been going for ages on top of a pleasant but unexciting girl who I suddenly realised was getting a little distressed. I asked if she would like me to finish and she said gratefully' 'Yes, please.' In order to do so I had to think of someone else and even then it was a while before I alighted.

Anyway, in the post coital conversation I was told she wasn't a noisy soul when having sex and furthermore she came quite easily, so unknown to me she'd had a few orgasms by the time I'd finished, and the 'distress' I'd noticed had simply been one of her later orgasms some of which she could have done well without!!

So, I was not ordered to come, but she was glad when I asked. Sufficiently so to accept my offer of a lift to the seafront as she had decided to take the rest of the day off!

Hi, I would appreciate any info on how to find Carmen (nothing found on other site). PM if discretion required!

Thanks