czechmate1967

Anything Worth Looking At In Kingston Upon Thames?

50 posts in this topic

I used to visit massage parlours here some years ago with mixed results- are their any half decents agencies or independents in the area It's getting to cold to motorcycle into the west risght now?

Gena (see other place), definitely the top girl in that area.

Gena is a great girl alright, very game and really seems to enjoy what she does. She does seem to have lopped a few years off her advertised age recently though. I first saw her about 2 years ago when she was advertising as 28 years old. Her current profile gives her age as 25, bless her. I'd put her as early 30's myself, but I am rubbish at guessing ages.

Gena does a great duo with another local girl called Lisa (or used to).

I've seen both girls separately and Gena has the edge, but I think both at once would be too much for me. Not going to comment on age but you will not see many fitter bodies then Gena's - have to stop now before I pick up a second yellow card!

Gena is a great girl alright, very game and really seems to enjoy what she does. She does seem to have lopped a few years off her advertised age recently though. I first saw her about 2 years ago when she was advertising as 28 years old. Her current profile gives her age as 25, bless her. I'd put her as early 30's myself, but I am rubbish at guessing ages.

Gena does a great duo with another local girl called Lisa (or used to).

As a few have said, Gena is definitely one of the quality ladies in this area, and she's also serious about her profile and reputation. By this I mean that she's been a regular in this area for a few years now, and she regularly changes her profile pics and updates her profile. It's great to see reliable ladies like her that are "stable" in an area, unlike so many "fly by night/here today, gone later today" profiles that litter the purple site. Ok, sorry, rant over.

Back to Kingston, there's another lady I highly recommend - "Sophie82". I would also class her as the dependable type, interested in increasing her ratings, and based in the area. I had an awesome time with her, no complaints whatsoever.

Worth mentioning here is a lady in this area who looks very good - "Lotty12345". She has very good ratings, and is also English. Unfortunately I don't really do 1 hour bookings, which are her minimum :( but I'd consider it in her case.

Worth mentioning here is a lady in this area who looks very good - "Lotty12345". She has very good ratings, and is also English. Unfortunately I don't really do 1 hour bookings, which are her minimum :( but I'd consider it in her case.

and I see that she is a gusher as well!

Of course there's always the flat in Glenbuck Court, outside Surbiton station. There are normally 2 ladies there working there at a time, but to see whose working you'll have to search the purple site. One of the regulars is "Sexy Milf Maria", a Russian Lady who I've had the pleasure of meeting. In my experience the ladies who work there are European, and although I've only been there a handful of times, I've never been disappointed.

Just remembered - another excellent lady in this area is "deliciousana". She's a Polish beauty in Tolworth. I highly recommend her too.

Back to Kingston, there's another lady I highly recommend - "Sophie82". I would also class her as the dependable type, interested in increasing her ratings, and based in the area. I had an awesome time with her, no complaints whatsoever.

I've met Sophie (or is it Sofee lol ?) and had a good punt with her. She too seems to enjoy the job.

And I have met Lotty as well. She gave me an incredible hour it must be said and I am considering returning.

and I see that she is a gusher as well!

That she is Ray, that she is. Take your snorkel along if you intend ROing :-).

I've met Sophie (or is it Sofee lol ?) and had a good punt with her. She too seems to enjoy the job.

It's now "Sophie82". You're correct, it was "Sofee82", when I met her, but I just checked up before posting it on here. I take my responsibilites to be accurate very seriously!

One last thought from me on my two above posts. Gena is a real professional. It's clearly her job and she works hard at it. Sophie and Lotty, whilst being completely reliable in their dealings with me come across more as enthusiastic amatuers (well they did 6 months ago). This lent a certain thrill to these latter 2 punts that sometimes is missing with the ladies who have been doing it for years. Note that I do NOT include Gena in this latter category though. Neither Sophie nor Lotty have quite the body that Gena sports, if that sort of thing is important to you. It's not to me. All 3 ladies are well above the minimum bar in attractiveness that works for me as a punter.

Edited by Northwinds

Just remembered - another excellent lady in this area is "deliciousana". She's a Polish beauty in Tolworth. I highly recommend her too.

Another good recommendation from Kayak. But by all means avoid her flatmate Victoria. She is cheap, but the service is lacklustre and she operates a cum once in the hour rule - which I only discovered after finishing what I thought would be round 1 25 mins into my 60 minute booking!!!!!!

I've seen Gena and Lisa on their own and as a 3some,excellent.But Sofie82 is my favorite and regular now.so sweet and lovely.

And I have met Lotty as well. She gave me an incredible hour it must be said and I am considering returning.

That she is Ray, that she is. Take your snorkel along if you intend ROing :-).

Will do, thank you, i will definitely make a booking soon then.

Hi Ray, I'm thinking of seeing Lotty to experience her "gushing" how did it go?

Haven't managed to get a booking but still on my list. One girl I can vouch for, from experience (many) is Gena, although not a gusher, just very, very good.

wen I have the funds I plan to visit gena sophie n lottie. I saw victoria of tolworth a while back, she was awful, I put a field report at the time. One of the worst and shes not even nice, def one to avoid, shes still in business so people must be seeing here, I feel sorry for each and every punter that sees her, surprised there isnt more negativity on her.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Inna Suomi (http://www.inna-suomi.com/). I presume she's still at New Malden, which isn't far from Kingston. (Her Twitter page implies that she's still at Chelsea but I understand she's now returned to her old haunts.) She had a lot of very good reviews and used to be a regular (and very witty) contributor to Punternet.

Anyone seen Andrea "Czech Model" on Awank? I have a thing about Czech girls and her looks really appeal to me although she is not large in the boob department.

Her friend ola_sex is big in both top and bottom department - might be worth checking her out or even a duo could make both your dreams come true 

Her friend ola_sex is big in both top and bottom department - might be worth checking her out or even a duo could make both your dreams come true 

Here, here, shame she moved down there, she was previously only a five minute drive away.

Look on acemassage.net - plenty of flats in Kingston/Surbiton and slightly further afield Sutton and Cheam.

Spock

My standard purple site search of ladies up to £100/hour in the Kingston area is throwing up the usual collection of zero feedback unknowns. There seem to be more every time I look. However, a few ladies have crept into single figures of feedback items and I wonder if anyone here has any experiences of these ladies they would like to share :-

1) Hot Sissy (apparently an oriental supermodel no less)

2) Olivia Wimbledon (looks like a genuine profile to me, perhaps even English)

3) Hot Sexy Flower (standard EE type profile, but it caught my eye)

4) Enjoyable 40s (looks like an interesting mature lady, again possibly English)

5) Angela Slim (believe it or not, "like Romeo's Julia" lol. I give her kudos for the effort though)

6) Mishael Heart XXX (Mid thirties blonde)

7) Suzy Love XXX (looks like she works with Mishael - duos for £180/hour)

I expect I'll give one or more a go in the next few weeks, but if anyone wants to prevent me "taking one for the team", feel free to share.

Oh, and for the adventurous (currently zero feedback on either), I have just noticed reddemonpleasure and blackdemonpleasure offering a "lesbian incall overnight" with both of them for the princely sum of £369.

Edited by Northwinds

Anyone seen Andrea "Czech Model" on Awank? I have a thing about Czech girls and her looks really appeal to me although she is not large in the boob department.

Shes from Moldova, a sweet girl.