chris75

Abu Dhabi?

11 posts in this topic

Anyone has tips to share on WGs in Abu Dhabi?

Thanks...

Dubai :o ? I'd be very very careful ; in fact, I personally would not risk it. :ph34r:

Is a fair amount of action though not as much or as high quality as in Dubai (but is a tad cheaper). Not punted in Abu Dhabi but places where you can find WGs are the clubs in Le Meridian, Royal Meridian, Al Diar Dana. Mainly from China or ex-Soviet states.

Don't be put off the horror stories - as long as you don't do anything in public (and I include kissing and cuddling) nothing to be worried about as it is tolerated and in Dubai actually encouraged.

You are also a 1 hour drive from Dubai if you can't get lucky in Abu Dhabi.

Dubai :o ? I'd be very very careful ; in fact, I personally would not risk it. :ph34r:

When I was there it was a totally different city to Abu Dhabi. Yes only a few hours drive but take great care not to confuse them. The police in different cities operate totally different regimes.

The police in different cities operate totally different regimes.

MP5 as apposed to an AK47?

Did you know that the people in Dubai don't like the Flintstones?

But the people in Abu Dhabi Do?

(sorry) :rolleyes:

Guys there is nothing to worry about in Dubai, in fact its got more WG's than most of the places in europe, they all are in the nightclubs in the hotels, if any one is interesetd i would be happy to let you know.

You just have to be discrete about it even though its obvious what the girls are in the clubs, I have been to Dubai about 30 times in 6 years and never had a problem. The girls come from all over the world and they are stunning

Word of advice:

make sure your hotel will accept guests just tell them on check in you want double occupancy, if not carry a copy of your passport and check in to a cheap one the girls will have a few they prefer

make sure the WG you bring back to the hotel has ID, Passport etc.. most will have

and dont make it obvious just get in the room and do your thing

:)

Did you know that the people in Dubai don't like the Flintstones?

But the people in Abu Dhabi Do?

(sorry) :rolleyes:

Didnt know that LOL .... but went to Sir Bani Yas, its absolutely paradise :) xxxx

Guys there is nothing to worry about in Dubai, in fact its got more WG's than most of the places in europe, they all are in the nightclubs in the hotels, if any one is interesetd i would be happy to let you know.

You just have to be discrete about it even though its obvious what the girls are in the clubs, I have been to Dubai about 30 times in 6 years and never had a problem. The girls come from all over the world and they are stunning

Could you PM me some details? New in the area and have heard this is the case, but yet to really explore.. What I'd really like is a reliable indi/agengy, but a club would do for a start.. :)

Just hit 49'ers or the Trap Bar in Al Diar Hotel and you will find what you need. Mostly african and chinese but some real honeys amongst the dross