Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrotten1

Bait And Switched By The Purple Site

20 posts in this topic

Went to see "exotic Dom lulu" on the purple site and was the most outrageous piece of bait and switch, firstly location was not in east london but in earls court, went anyway and rather than an oriental dominatrix I got a rather surly white russian girl who looked very vanilla, not a dom at all.

Asked her where she came from and she said half russian half chinese but eyes from her father (was growing a Pinocchio nose at this point). Walked out then.

Should have known better, I have had a couple of genuine ones on that site but this was a piss take. Think I have had enough of it.

Be interested to know about other people's bait and switch experience.

Went to see "exotic Dom lulu" on the purple site and was the most outrageous piece of bait and switch, firstly location was not in east london but in earls court, went anyway and rather than an oriental dominatrix I got a rather surly white russian girl who looked very vanilla, not a dom at all.

Asked her where she came from and she said half russian half chinese but eyes from her father (was growing a Pinocchio nose at this point). Walked out then.

Should have known better, I have had a couple of genuine ones on that site but this was a piss take. Think I have had enough of it.

Be interested to know about other people's bait and switch experience.

Its a shame that the rules here do not allow you to post an FR but you most certainly can name and shame here. Sounds like you have a valid case.

Its a shame that the rules here do not allow you to post an FR but you most certainly can name and shame here. Sounds like you have a valid case.

I certainly agree, the money must change hands rule lets SPs off the hook in this circumstance and where the punter has incurred a travelling cost and had his time wasted. At least the OP has posted this thread so as to warn others who read this forum. :)

He has done so already. 'Exotic Dom Lulu' is the name on her purple site profile, as OP has indicated.

maybe we need a naff SP forum so all the posts are together???

maybe we need a naff SP forum so all the posts are together???

Just remembered the hall of shame forum. Suggest this belongs there.

I'll pay attention better.

He has done so already. 'Exotic Dom Lulu' is the name on her purple site profile, as OP has indicated.

Fair point, but it didn't jump out at me as I read his post. Sorry!

I agree with Coventrypunter that it might be moved to the hall of shame, or a new thread set up there.

...and don't forget to leave negative feedback on the puple site.

...and don't forget to leave negative feedback on the puple site.

I was going to but phoned directly did not make a booking so seems to be no means to leave feedback.

Another thing I notice about the purple site is profiles with no phone numbers are normally scams (never had booking responded to in such a case) and when they do have a number they often do not seem to be keen on you making bookings through the site (probably to avoid negative feedback), they will often say on their profiles please call rather than book as I don't check internet often or email before booking.

The problem is Tiggy this will be read by posters on here or that read the forum but not by those that just read FRs and there must be a lot of those punters, i was one for a long time not even knowing there was a forum. Such a bait and switch should be able to reach as many punters as possible in my opinion. ;):)

Girls with bad feedback on the purple site, often block it from being viewed, or change their names, or as a final twist, set up a new profile with a new name, so you can still get scammed.

Another thing I notice about the purple site is profiles with no phone numbers are normally scams (never had booking responded to in such a case) and when they do have a number they often do not seem to be keen on you making bookings through the site (probably to avoid negative feedback), they will often say on their profiles please call rather than book as I don't check internet often or email before booking.

Indeed so, i only contact WGs with displayed phone numbers but not all that insist on email bookings are dodgy as mates have told me and posts on here over the years. Its just that some WGs want to cut out phone calls as they get a lot of timewasters so i have read many say, they wont get my business if they dont have a number though.

I have had hundreds of punts off the purple site and around 10% have been bad including scams/rip-offs and attempted scams and i view all feedback as made up as it can be manipulated by WGs as has been posted on here many times in the past. The feedback system has more holes in it than a string vest so i trust nothing and no one which is my default position with a WG to prove to my satisfaction that she is honest. So i book a punt with a plan B option available and NEVER nowadays think with my dick and punt anyway as i used to which is what bad WGs rely on punters doing, they wouldnt last long if punters walked but many dont so they continue to offer bad service.

The purple site is however by far the best resource to locate WGs which is why i still use it and as i punt in London i have plenty of choice and mainly good punts off it with the much appreciated help of punters i know. I have no need to deal with the site more than ring the WGs number and as its very clear the owners of the site have no interest in helping punters, just making money i ensure on principle that they get no one penny in credits off me ever.

Girls with bad feedback on the purple site, often block it from being viewed, or change their names, or as a final twist, set up a new profile with a new name, so you can still get scammed.

Quite right which is why i dont believe any feedback as the whole system has no credibility in my eyes but i still punt with WGs off their as its still the best resource available, with caution and walk if necessary. No bad punts despite numerous punts off the purple site this year tells me i am smelling the bad better than ever with the help of punters i know and on here which is appreciated. :)

Just remembered the hall of shame forum. Suggest this belongs there.

I'll pay attention better.

"That site" is already in the Hall of Shame. It is not necessary to list their individual advertisers.

"That site" is already in the Hall of Shame. It is not necessary to list their individual advertisers.

The problem with the Hall of Shame forum is that it is so far down the menu as to be way off the bottom of most peoples' screen, and I expect many don't even realise it's there. Consequently hardly anybody ever posts there, but that doesn't mean that there isn't a real need for a place on this site where bad SP's and straight forward rip-offs can be exposed. I've argued for a pinned thread for this purpose several times in the past. Exposing bad providers is potentially one of the most useful things this site can do to help punters.

The problem is Tiggy this will be read by posters on here or that read the forum but not by those that just read FRs and there must be a lot of those punters, i was one for a long time not even knowing there was a forum. Such a bait and switch should be able to reach as many punters as possible in my opinion. ;):)

Fair enough. I really just meant to point out the answer to his question but my comment came out a bit more tart than I had intended.

Had a couple of bad experiences in Gloucester in the last few months...no way was the person I saw the person in the photo....or the pic was taken last century! :wacko:

Only ever had this once, which was in Bethnal Green where the "girl" seemed to be at least the mother of the advertised and seemed very fluent in Polish for an English girl - got lots of abuse, in Polish (I think), but I walked.