Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nosrednas

Central London Monday 21st Nov - Urgent Adivce Please

6 posts in this topic

Hi

I am coming to London tomorrow (Monday 21st November) and will have an evening free. Previously I have been to a few FBSM establishments, which have been OK, but on the last visit I ended up spending £80 for a massage with HE from a plump but friendly Chinese lass. Reading some of the posts, I'm guessing I'm getting ripped off - probably because of my Northern accent - so can you help get more bang for my bucks - there's a recession afer all? I've always been a bit weary of walkups but willing to give it a go if the quality is good enough (slim, pretty, blonde/brunet) or a relaxed and friendly parlour centrally located. Anywhere you guys would recommend for a Monday night?

Cheers guys. I will to report back and promise not to hold you responsible!

Important to you, perhaps, but "Urgent"?

Wolf! Wolf! Wolf!

As you took the trouble to reply, albeit to correct my use of the English language, I will argue that it is both “urgent” and “important”, as in…

URGENT (i.e. ‘compelling or requiring immediate action’) because I posted it late yesterday in the hope that I would get a (useful) response before today and IMPORTANT (i.e. ‘of great significance or consequence’) because I was hopeful that the response I got would have a significant influence on tonight’s activities and, consequently, a positive impact on my mood for the day.

This is subjective of course and clearly the urgency of my important plea is not shared by others; therefore I will have to follow my unguided nose around London this evening in the hope that whomever I meet is less pedantic than the punters posting replies on this site!

(All said in good spirit). ;)

If it's not too late, you could try HOD (House of Divine) - the Kensington branch, not the Milton Keynes one, obviously. Good prices and good reports - www.houseofdivine.com

I feel it may be too late for Mr Backward Sanderson.

Although your reply was a tad late MarkW, I really appreciate you posting something useful rather than the other two posters who clearly have nothing better to do than to show off their amazing grasp of the English language (Irgendeiner) and their incredible powers of deduction (Porker). I was beginning to think I was on the wrong website for a mo.

Anyway, cheers MarkW and all the best to you.