pbro73

Reverse Oral

5 posts in this topic

Can anyone please clarify the risks involved with performing oral on a w-g? And also the level of risk.

From reading the boards and FRs it seems to be something mant punters engage in as part of their session. I'd like to try, but would like to be informed before I do. :)

This is something I have enjoyed for many years without any problem. However you are quite right to try to get yourself better informed.I hope that someone with more knowledge than I have will help you out.

http://en.wikipedia....and_other_risks

It's wikipedia, so the pinch-of-salt rule must apply, but it's well enough referenced that it's probably fairly reliable.

I think the key is trying a) not to swallow much of the lady's juices for your own sake and b ) trying to avoid drooling too much on the lady for the sake of her natural flora and pH!

Edited by Curious Rose

There's plenty of info on the net about the risks so read up on what the professionals say.

In regards to WG's my philosophy has always been to be selective when choosing. I will know pretty much instinctively whether or not I will want to have RO with a WG once I've first met her. Of the WG's I've been with over the years, I would say that I've only wanted to / been moved to have RO with about 50% of them because I had confidence in their approach, they way they conduct themself as a person. That's not to say that the other 50% were 'riskier'. Nor does it say that some of my 50% didn't present a risk. Rather it was what my intuition / gut feeling was telling me, based on my understanding of the potential risk.

The overall risk of getting something is very, very low. If you want to be 100% safe then you can use a dental dam, or cut a condom and use that as a substitute dam. But it kind of loses the appeal of reverse oral. The most important thing is that punters and WGs get themselves checked out regularly.