Lara Brooks

Definition Of Fk Compared To Dfk?

27 posts in this topic

In another thread, Smiths said “...I have rarely read punters say a GFE doesnt have to include kissing, although that might be FK rather than DFK...” which has made me wonder something. I consider French kissing to be when the tongues are used, so what is the difference between FK and deep FK?

In another thread, Smiths said “...I have rarely read punters say a GFE doesnt have to include kissing, although that might be FK rather than DFK...” which has made me wonder something. I consider French kissing to be when the tongues are used, so what is the difference between FK and deep FK?

I'm quoting someone else here Lara

French kissing involves a "passionate" playing of the tongue. Wet and deep kissing is just kissing with a lot of slobber.

Degree of passion -

DFK is serious tonsil tennis, the type of which leaves the tongue tired

FK I see as lighter with just a little bit of oral penetration

I'm quoting someone else here Lara

French kissing involves a "passionate" playing of the tongue. Wet and deep kissing is just kissing with a lot of slobber.

Ah, slobber, got it...French kissing is what I'd do with a man and Deep French Kissing is what my dog tries to do to me :P

Personally I much prefer FK then as I don't think there's anything erotic about someone sticking their tongue in my mouth as far as possible and lolling it about whilst covering my face in spit. :unsure: Hell, I don't even appreciate that when I'm with a boyfriend, sorry. I think so many people completely misunderstand (or should I say, not share my taste in) the art of kissing and erotica; IMO less is often more, and personally my lips are so much more sensitive than my tongue and even more sensivive than my tonsils and molars. Concentrate on my lips and you'll turn me on far more than the over use of the tongue.

As a bloke it's quite simple. If I get an erection it's DFK, and if I stay limp it's probably just FK. Simples! :P

As a bloke it's quite simple. If I get an erection it's DFK, and if I stay limp it's probably just FK. Simples! :P

Your DFK-omemeter sounds like it is perfect working order, you must get it serviced very regularly!! ;):D

Your DFK-omemeter sounds like it is perfect working order, you must get it serviced very regularly!! ;):D

I do! It's better that way than the "self service" that some people are trying to advocate now.

Hmm, there is kissing and there is kissing.

Some people like it deep, others are repulsed by the idea of a tongue being forcefully thrust into their mouth cavity. I personally find agressive thrusting with the tongue to be a turn-off, and if it does occur will try and guide the giver appropriately.

Some kissers plant their lips very wide, this I cannot understand because it's the lips themselves that contain all the many nerve endings that are stimulated during kissing - does not make sense to plant the lips outside that erogenous area at all.

Ah, slobber, got it...French kissing is what I'd do with a man and Deep French Kissing is what my dog tries to do to me :P

Depends on your own dog's style, I guess? By day mine just dabs his tongue swiftly between my lips, but first thing in the morning, he licks my nose, and then swiftly across my mouth.

It takes all sorts, I suppose!

Edited by Irgendeiner

Depends on your own dog's style, I guess? By day mine just dabs his tongue swiftly between my lips, but first thing in the morning, he licks my nose, and then swiftly across my mouth.

Would he be under the covers at this point, or on top?

:D

Is that before, or after, he has licked his balls and tried to sniff his bum? :eek:

Edited by porker paul

Is that before, or after, he has licked his balls and tried to sniff his bum? :eek:

Whose bum are we talking about here... just to clarify things you know !

Whose bum are we talking about here... just to clarify things you know !

Irgendiners, of course, but if your bum is nice to lick I bet his dog wouldn't turn up his nose! :D

Irgendiners, of course, but if your bum is nice to lick I bet his dog wouldn't turn up his nose! :D

Now now Paul.... you are getting giddy!

Degree of passion -

DFK is serious tonsil tennis, the type of which leaves the tongue tired

FK I see as lighter with just a little bit of oral penetration

Quite right Bottom Liner. For me DFK is where the WG is suckng my tonsils out whereas FK is more gentle. I prefer DFK every time. ;):)

IMO there are three styles of kissing and, though you may not know it Lara, you have them all at your place. There is the utterly non-affectionate peck (as per your chickens) which is a cursory, closed mouth excuse for not engaging orally. There are your own sensual and erotic FKs - where, as you say, less is more and passion ensues. And then there are the full on, open mouthed, deep throat, face guzzling, tongue slurping, ultra salivating types that are probably more akin to the behaviuour of your dog at its hungriest! No offence to your dog implied. The same descriptions could, i suppose, also be applied to RO.

Personally I much prefer FK then as I don't think there's anything erotic about someone sticking their tongue in my mouth as far as possible and lolling it about whilst covering my face in spit. :unsure: Hell, I don't even appreciate that when I'm with a boyfriend, sorry. I think so many people completely misunderstand (or should I say, not share my taste in) the art of kissing and erotica; IMO less is often more, and personally my lips are so much more sensitive than my tongue and even more sensivive than my tonsils and molars. Concentrate on my lips and you'll turn me on far more than the over use of the tongue.

I agree with this. The use of the tongue can be so much more effective when it's sparing.

Edited by Curious Rose

Blimey, there really is a boy girl split on this one. French kissing is when the working girl sticks her tongue out through firmly clenched teeth, i.e. there is no possibility of entering her mouth and tickling her tonsils, dfk was summed up perfectly by Lord Byron above. I did hear a consultant once say that women touch- and feel touch differently to men, and it does seem to be very true here. The variety in definitions I think is also reflected in the number of posts in the Requests for Information board about dfk.

FK is sensual, slow and gentle.

DFK is passionate and intense.

The clue to what 'DFK' means is in the 'D'. It should be deep. If the tongue is involved in kissing, even if it is just a tentative flicking of the lips or a slight touching of tongue tips, then I accept it is FK. But for DFK tongues should be deeper in each others mouths.

As a rule of thumb, I would say if only the tip of the tongue is involved than it is FK, if more of the tongue is involved it is DFK.

Then there is Belgian kissing ... which is like French kissing - but with more flem :)

Would he be under the covers at this point, or on top?

:D

Oh, no! We each have our own bed - he is 32kgs, so not one to share with, except when we share a tent. He sleeps most nights in the kitchen, which is warmer.

Before, I think! He gets out of bed, shakes a couple of times, comes to tell me that it's morning, then does his toilette, as a general routine.

Before, I think! He gets out of bed, shakes a couple of times, comes to tell me that it's morning, then does his toilette, as a general routine.

YOU HOPE!!

Then there is Belgian kissing ... which is like French kissing - but with more flem :)

And of course Australian kissing, like French, but Down Under...