del67

Bed Arrangements

52 posts in this topic

In all my 25 years of punting I have only ever done the deed on top of a bed, and occasionally an armchair - and I was wondering if firstly any guys have spent their punt in the bed under the duvet, and secondly if any WG's reading this would entertain this request if asked to.

Thinking about it it seems to me a more cosy feeling to be in the bed especially if you are there for GFE.

The only time I ever have sex under the duvet is during a middle of the night sleepy session with a partner, but the covers always get removed pretty soon into the proceedings. Other than that it’s always on top of the covers, which means that for me to offer a “real GFE” would mean it’s on the covers not under them. On the rare occasions a client asks if we can do it under them I decline; they are very restricting for a start (plus you can’t see what you’re doing which makes things less pleasurable) and I find it too intimate (it’s one of those things I keep for a relationship).

I have been known to get down and dirty on the floor, up against a wall, even (with a girlfriend) on the staircase outside her flat.

I have to say that, when punting, it is usually on top of the bed. I can fully understand why; the bother of changing the bedclothes after each session would be inordinately expensive on the laundry front. Also I doubt any of us would want to jump into a bed which del67 had just jumped out of!

A few years back I was working in Harrowgate and I booked an outcall to visit me at the smallish hotel I was staying at. However during the day the hotel's CH packed up so when I got back their, the place was bloody freezing! I phoned the lady as soon as to warn her but she said she was still up for it if I still wanted to see her.

As a result we spent a happy couple of hours under a lovely warm duvet.

I'm not the most experienced frequenter of WGs, but several I've visited had floor-fans whirring. Not necessarily hot days either. One had the heating on, and also a fan whirring.

The cold air doesn't help me in naked on-bed proceedings (under covers would be fine, but you're right.. it's mostly on-bed uncovered), and also.. I'm built like a Twiglet. No body fat really. 2minutes of a fan blowing at me, and I'm absolutely freezing.

In all my 25 years of punting I have only ever done the deed on top of a bed, and occasionally an armchair - and I was wondering if firstly any guys have spent their punt in the bed under the duvet, and secondly if any WG's reading this would entertain this request if asked to.

Thinking about it it seems to me a more cosy feeling to be in the bed especially if you are there for GFE.

Yep several times been under the duvet

A few times during overnighters and once with a newbie who was very inexperienced (still enjoyable session though)

Mostly I'm either lying, kneeling, sitting or standing either on, on the edge or at the side of the bed or on a sofa

Either that or its in the shower

Like Lara, under my duvet is for me and my partner (or my mates when they stay over!). For me it is too personal. Funny isn't it, I'll happy rim someone and get a face full of their cum, but the prospect of anyone under my duvet makes me feel weird! Saying that, if I did outcalls I wouldn't mind if the man wanted me to get under his bedsheets!

Note to self: book soon with Lydia ;-)

Only time for me under the duvet was with the lovely Nicole du Papillon after we'd been in the shower between rounds 1 & 2 and it was a tad chilly. Very very intimate feel to it. I can understand why ladies would prefer not but I was also offered this recently coincidentally

I think it it is great when you are invited into someones bed and under their duvet, so much more intimate and caring than on top of the duvet! It has happened with 2 regulars and also on a one off punt with an ** girl a few weeks ago.

Totally agree, under the covers is so much better!

Like Lara, under my duvet is for me and my partner (or my mates when they stay over!). For me it is too personal. Funny isn't it, I'll happy rim someone and get a face full of their cum, but the prospect of anyone under my duvet makes me feel weird! Saying that, if I did outcalls I wouldn't mind if the man wanted me to get under his bedsheets!

Totally see where youre coming from here as getting under the duvet with a wg does indeed feel very intimate and personal - it could most certainly be a factor listed under the heading 'GFE experience'

I think if you were to provide your own duvet most girls would be obliging.

Just wrap around your shoulders and wear it as an over garment on your way to the appointment. This look is very Autumn/Winter 2011 and can be accessorised with a shopping trolley with all your personal belongs and some sort of scruffy looking mulit-breed dog on a piece of string.

Just wrap around your shoulders and wear it as an over garment on your way to the appointment. This look is very Autumn/Winter 2011 and can be accessorised with a shopping trolley with all your personal belongs and some sort of scruffy looking mulit-breed dog on a piece of string.

You disappoint me MrD!

nice topic.

In reply to some of the above: Done it on various types of chairs, desks, tables and floors(carpet!) as well (mostly outcalls with WLs). And standing up.

At home, we had a boarskin and a few sheepskins in front of the fireplace - kinky, when the Mrs was still adventurous.

As for the Duvet : Yes, did it under the duvet on several long outcalls and overnighters. (and on at least one occasion : between the sheets)

And it does add to the spice of the really good GFE. It is more intimate.

I commented on this very subject a while back in another thread.

A new client was deposited in my bedroom while I went along to

the kitchen to get drinkypoos.

When I came back I got a shock. He was under the covers! In the bed! :eek:

I laughed and asked him what he thought he was doing. He said "don't you

always do it this way?"

No..... in all my years as a wg it had not happened. :)

Overnights don't count of course as there is usually some sleeping done.

That is gross. :wacko:

Now how about a Snuggie.... I quite fancy myself in a leopard print one. I think you can get double ones

like those huge unislipper thingies...... yes a double Snuggie made for two.....

who will own up to having one?

Does anyone really buy them?

:wacko:

That is gross. :wacko:

Now how about a Snuggie.... I quite fancy myself in a leopard print one. I think you can get double ones

like those huge unislipper thingies...... yes a double Snuggie made for two.....

who will own up to having one?

Does anyone really buy them?

:wacko:

I have one! When I had my old car and the heating broke in the middle of winter, I popped into a service station and they had one there! Very easy and toasty to drive in! Lol. Chucked it out when I moved flat though :-(

Oh I didn't mean to offend.... I was only teasing.

They do look exactly what they say they are...SNUG.

I thought they were sealed up at the bottom... like a sleeping

bag? Obviously not if you could drive while wearing one.

:)

Have the unislipper, but not the snuggie yet.

I couldn't help but eye the unislippers with some envy whilst browsing .....

......... but instead bought a hand held gadget which allows the picking up

of litter on the carpet... without having to bend down.

must get back on topic.... must get back on topic...... must

I couldn't help but eye the unislippers with some envy whilst browsing .....

......... but instead bought a hand held gadget which allows the picking up

of litter on the carpet... without having to bend down.

must get back on topic.... must get back on topic...... must

It is on topic: the gadget would allow you to pick things up from under the duvet, wouldnt it ?

It is on topic: the gadget would allow you to pick things up from under the duvet, wouldnt it ?

hmmmm... yes you may be right there Ptr.

;)

The lovely Anusha (indie and Secret Boudoir) is the only lady to invite me under the covers. So it does happen but I agree it is rare.

only got under the covers with one lady, the since retired linzi d on our second booking

Under the covers?

It's not unusual, really, with ladies suffering from cold tootsies. But otherwise it's really an o/night thing.

I agree with Lara et al who have mentioned that it's somehow more closely intimate.