Southern man

Art Student Taylor

5 posts in this topic

Usual request - any feedback or comments on this girl. I'm interested in seeing her, and probably will in the foreseeable future, as she's pretty close to where I live, but has anyone already had the pleasure?

Don't hesitate to PM if you would prefer.

Thanks

Was there ever an answer to this - she looks pretty good and also pretty close to me too. Otherwise it could be me taking one for the team, although hesitant as I think it is very close to where I live!!

Was there ever an answer to this - she looks pretty good and also pretty close to me too. Otherwise it could be me taking one for the team, although hesitant as I think it is very close to where I live!!

No - I never got any replies, but I did go and see her, and she is a genuine student (or was at the time), curvy and attractive, and very easy to talk to. Very good oral technique and soft "genuine" kissing - enjoys RO too.

Hi,

Rehashing this old thread - anyone else seen her and can give more feedback? Also, is the flat far from Dalston Junction station?

No - I never got any replies, but I did go and see her, and she is a genuine student (or was at the time), curvy and attractive, and very easy to talk to. Very good oral technique and soft "genuine" kissing - enjoys RO too.

Hi, I'm interested in seeing her also. Are her pictures genuine? And is she slim with a nice figure? Also was she enthusiastic and willing to please? For me enthusiasm is extremely important and makes the experience so much better! :-)