Hornyboy1

Cheap Punt In Northampton

20 posts in this topic

Jasmin-x on the other site looks appealing, at £80ph.

Spoken to her, appears genuine, based near cricket ground, Abington Pk.

Only has x1 fb til now.You may want to wait til she gets a few more, preferably from reputable ** punters.

CT

Edited by CoolTiger

Hi SoftTouch

Just seen your website and the gorgeous Neena, she isn't on the rota though, when does she work?

Hi Soft Touch

Just had a peek at your website and was wondering if Lara used to work in MK as Alana at MB's a couple of years ago. Very similar.

Hope so

Hi SoftTouch

Just seen your website and the gorgeous Neena, she isn't on the rota though, when does she work?

She currently only works Tuesdays :) She will return this coming Tuesday x

Hi Soft Touch

Just had a peek at your website and was wondering if Lara used to work in MK as Alana at MB's a couple of years ago. Very similar.

Hope so

Lara is a VERY popular lady here at STB

I know she did work at MBK for some time but I am unsure what her working name was there. I will try to find out for you.

There's new place called Cupids Cocktail but depends what cheap is to you

hi trawling through and wondered if anybody had actually seen jasmin-x and has any feedback they want to share???

Tia..Luke

"CoolTiger

Posted 23 November 2011 - 14:59

Jasmin-x on the other site looks appealing, at £80ph.

Spoken to her, appears genuine, based near cricket ground, Abington Pk.

Only has x1 fb til now.You may want to wait til she gets a few more, preferably from reputable ** punters.

CT"

She created a new profile and is now Jasmin_horny_teen, lol.

Her location is currently showing as working in Coventry, although in one of the tabs, she mentions Abington NN1.

Not taken it any further, as a result of changing locations, no fb and new profile created.

How about Passionate Julie. has good fb, £70 for half hr, £100 for 1hr.

Not seen her.

yes I all noticed her CT...not seen her yet and might be tempted? But to be honest for another £30 I think I would probably stick with stella???

went to see Jasmine x a month or so back and it was my worst punt ever. there were several girls working in the house and the one I saw was nothing like the picture. She could have won prizes for the speed at which she worked. Touching her seemed to be a no no as she was too ticklish. I bet I wasn't there much longer than 15 mins. I left feeling I had wasted my time

reading the above post has finally made me sign up,i had to pinch myself as i thought i had actually posted the above.

"transfered" to coventry probably due to the poor service on offer, i saw jasmine in early dec and my experience was exactly the same.services not offered despite claims to the contrary,she seemed friendly enough but very rushed and not many places on her body one could explore without her being ticklish.rather oddly 2 out of the 3 reports on her are by the same punter before she removed the reports cant agree with his findings..dont waste your time or money..but

try Bekyxox as an alternative from the same "stable" lol well house really,very polite and freindly true to the pictures,a tall lady some services not on offer as claimed but good fun.

There's also k3ly, whose profile appears to be updated at similar times to Jasmin and Beky.

Well was free yesterday and was browsing through the other site around Leicester, Beky xox appeared to be nice deal for an hour considering her profile as it claims to offer most of the services. Surprisingly I found none of the "I like"services were available and quizzed her about her A* site. No french kissing, no OWO, now touching or sucking her boobies as they are VERY sensitive, leave alone anal play or fingering her fanny. I stayed there for one hour just to give her the run for my money, she only agreed to two positions missionary and doggy, fucked her all the time and wasnt able to come the second time. To my taste it was very basic and crude service. In order to put all that experience past me, I had to go and see my reguler straight after.

There are a number of FRs by Family Dogg, clearly an experienced punter who always makes me smile with his understated summary. Seems to pick real good value for money girls in the Northants area.

Well was free yesterday and was browsing through the other site around Leicester, Beky xox appeared to be nice deal for an hour considering her profile as it claims to offer most of the services. Surprisingly I found none of the "I like"services were available and quizzed her about her A* site. No french kissing, no OWO, now touching or sucking her boobies as they are VERY sensitive, leave alone anal play or fingering her fanny. I stayed there for one hour just to give her the run for my money, she only agreed to two positions missionary and doggy, fucked her all the time and wasnt able to come the second time. To my taste it was very basic and crude service. In order to put all that experience past me, I had to go and see my reguler straight after.

RR... I wish I had posted this yesterday, but didn't get a chance and didn't think it would matter...

I too rang her yesterday, as this was the first time she was in Leic .... asked her to confirm FK and OWO .... she was honest enough to admit that whilst FK was available, there would be no OWO. I explained that i only called her cos of her profile. She laughed and asked if I was still coming? Without sounding rude, I said I would try.

She text'd me later to give her address, Western Road area.

Did you ring her to confirm??

I rang her for booking, but didnt confirm about any of her "enjoys" as shown on A*. I questioned her when I was stuck with her for an hour, she just smiled and said that she had copied the profile from her "friends" profile. When I was there I saw other working girl as well, I think they might be sharing the place. Was so bored half way through and asked if her friend would join us, also agreed to pay her for her time but Becky declined.

Leah Loves is on purple site is building up a good feedback, has a nice straightforward manner and provides a great service.

Again, depends what's cheap or not in your view.

Edited by vivluvsme