swellyayo

Get ready for it....

35 posts in this topic

Yes I saw this elsewhere

Im amazed that a politician can stoop so low as to attack a website run for consenting adults ( or maybe not so surprised after all)

If she gets her way it will be a dark day for freedom of speech.:eek::mad:

im sick of her all she does is try take the right to our freedom to do what the fuck we want as adults away from us... this woman needs to back the fuck up!

well it seems we shall have more visitors soon so try not to give many details away ! pm people instead...

But surely that would only help achieve part of what she wants, the totally illogical approach that has already been taken in relation to paid sex advertisements in newspapers shows that one thing she really wants is to sweep it under the carpet, a PM solution would only help in doing just that.

The business is based in California

I had absolutely no idea! :surprised:

Punternet is about the most reliable site for men and women alike! It gives good information to the guys about the safe, genuine ladies out there who are working freely. For us women I generally know if a chap has gone to the trouble to use the site, he's much more reliable that those contacts from other sites.

Although I would have to say I am often disappointed by the number of withheld callers from my PNet reviews, who I'm happy to speak to but as soon as I say I will need to see their number they just slam the phone down. I thought most chaps visiting here actually knew the majority of ladies don't accept appointments from withhelds.

Hey how about that other site?The one drawing huge revenues, from much cruder advertising where ex boyfriends often post photos?

Hey how about that other site?The one drawing huge revenues, from much cruder advertising where ex boyfriends often post photos?

Has Αdultwork got a message board? if not then I can well see why this site would get more attention.

It gives good information to the guys about the safe, genuine ladies out there who are working freely.

Don't be silly Strawberry, Harman says you are being exploited by a pimp!

:eek:

If anything this site has provided aid, rather than the perceived reverse effect.

Maybe she's just spiteful because she used to work and received bad FRs? Who knows...

Harman has always been a nutter, appealing to the feminist left. This is just another attempt to divert attention from the mess Labour has made of the economy.

Would anyone like to do her? I wouldn't !!!!!!!!!!!

well it seems we shall have more visitors soon so try not to give many details away ! pm people instead...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article6855090.ece

and harriet harman needs to get laid herself instead of talking shit all the time... visit the real world some time bitch!!

They only want to close it becasue they can't tax it! believe me that if they could make money themselves from this site they'd leave it well alone, and sponsor the hoster.

One for the MODS - can you please change my name to Jack Dromey............took my a while to find it but this is the name of her husband.

I'm just wondering if the mod's on there will publish my thoughts?

Huge brag imo.

This will only expose that politician's sycophantery to a wider audience.

I'm just wondering if the mod's on there will publish my thoughts?

If they do then you might like to correct Mr Haire LOL.

Geoff Haire wrote:

As prostitution is illegal and degrading I see Harriet Harman's point of view.

Mrs Harping-person wouldn't know a Taliban if he came up and bit her in the arse(which I wish he would)

This person could single handed do in Labour. If one is not liked in Politics then one must command respect to succeed. Anything else is fatal and this strident sanctimonious nonentity will be history.

All seriousness, I think all threads mentioning Harriet or Arnold should be deleted. Will add fuel to the fire.

I would prefer that Harriet Harman did something to stop the IN YOUR FACE advertising of sexual services in telephone boxes in London, and if she wanted to target a web site then the one usually referred to here as ** and which OPENLY advertises unsafe sex would be the place to start.

The illegally trafficked women are the LAST people one will find on this site.

What is Labour doing about THAT?

The illegally trafficked women are the LAST people one will find on this site.

so is there such a thing as a legally trafficked woman ?

I dont think trafficked women likely to be found here. This site has what others dont-integrity. People would spot it here.

Temp staff ?

Call centre staff ?

office angels ?

Cleaners ?

Female Bankers! they earn 44% less them male bankers...

Yes I saw this elsewhere

Im amazed that a politician can stoop so low as to attack a website run for consenting adults ( or maybe not so surprised after all)

If she gets her way it will be a dark day for freedom of speech.:eek::mad:

There is a young lady called Harmy,

Who champions the feminist army,

But let's be quite blunt,

She's an ugly old cunt,

And Punters consider her barmy.

Hum. "punternet has pages of women for sale", well I've paid in the past and now I'm looking in all my cupboards but I can't find any of these women I've "bought"

I would prefer that Harriet Harman did something to stop the IN YOUR FACE advertising of sexual services in telephone boxes in London, and if she wanted to target a web site then the one usually referred to here as ** and which OPENLY advertises unsafe sex would be the place to start.

Give a little more thought to what your saying.

well it seems we shall have more visitors soon
Currently Active Users: 626 (149 members and 477 guests)

Most users ever online was 663, 7 April 2008 at 22:39.

An unprecedented amount for this time of day, I suspect that the current record will be broken later on.

Well going through the comments in the Times below the article, she doesn't seem to have pulled in any support for her views.