airbender

Anyone Seen Eny_loveblowjob In Covent Garden?

8 posts in this topic

On purple site. Looks like a Hungarian MILF, prices are really low. She seems to one or two younger, very attractive women working with her now. Communication has been ok, thinking of seeing her today. Seems legit, but the prices give me some pause that it might be bait and switch on services, especially anal.

I think she used to work with Lola Amuse, who I did see. Really tall, skinny thing, also Hungarian. Actually very pretty, if a bit skinny. Model like even, I think she is a fashion design student. She was good, but a bit passive and I wasn't really up for it in our session. Here OWO really needs improvement but the mish was nice.

I haven't seen Eny, I'm afraid, but I thought I would endorse your opinion of Lola Amuse. Very pretty, model figure, but lacklustre service. Profile clearly says she offers FK but she said she never does and, although she did offer OWO, she seemed keen to move from that to anything else as soon as possible. So if Lola and Eny are indeed part of the same stable then my instinct would be to trust the pics but distrust the services list.

I haven't seen Eny, I'm afraid, but I thought I would endorse your opinion of Lola Amuse. Very pretty, model figure, but lacklustre service. Profile clearly says she offers FK but she said she never does and, although she did offer OWO, she seemed keen to move from that to anything else as soon as possible. So if Lola and Eny are indeed part of the same stable then my instinct would be to trust the pics but distrust the services list.

I saw Lola the 1st day she started in N12 and had a great time.She did everything it said on the tin She moved on or gave up quite quickly though

I saw Lola the 1st day she started in N12 and had a great time.She did everything it said on the tin She moved on or gave up quite quickly though

Seems like Lola has indeed moved onwards and upwards. Now in Chelsea doing out calls at £150 an hr

Used work up in Leyton with SweetyHotPamela. Hungarian Milf who seems to enjoy what she does and is not a clockwatcher. prices are low but lower back in Leyton. Does all she claims to. Worth a try, very enthusiatic.

Tried ringing Eny yesterday as I was only 15 mins away. No answer so went elsewhere and she tried returning my call while I was getting dressed.

I'd didn't leave a message asking her to call, fortunately I have a punting phone but ladies really shouldn't call back unless asked to, I could have been with my other half or anyone. Maybe I should have left a message telling her NOT to call.

Anyway, shame as I did a Soho walkup for the first time and would have preferred seeing Eny.

DG

.....Lola Amuse, who I did see. Really tall, skinny thing, also Hungarian. Actually very pretty, if a bit skinny. Model like even, I think she is a fashion design student. She was good, but a bit passive and I wasn't really up for it in our session. Here OWO really needs improvement but the mish was nice.

Wow!! 6'0" and 8 stone. Still on ** (ID 1294199) but Chelsea outcalls only (as if!)

Daffon

So no one has actually seen this Eny_loveblowjob? For a MILF she looks good to me, have to see whats what.....