RedAlertTourist

Tight And Shiny Attire. Latex, Lame And Metallic Mini Dress On Wg Fetish. Alone In This?

14 posts in this topic

Hello peeps

Ultra perving time!

What do you guys/gals make of this type of dress and texture, for a W/G wardrobe. Whilst it is commonplace in America and features on ballroom dancers/ figure skaters- I think it would be awesome for W/G to wear.

I'm not talking bondage- I'm talking a straight tease fetish.

Discuss

a) a "LAME" dress- (shiny wetlook spandex)

a>

:cool: PVC figure skater outfit

a>

c) LATEX clubbing Dress- (Modelled by the gorgeous Nicole Scherzinger

a>

Edited by RedAlertTourist

Some men ( and ladies ) view these clothes as cheap/tarty/unappealing etc

I wear them. I occasionally scour the adultwear websites and treat myself to

yet another little tight, short shiny glittery dress which makes me instantly feel

very naughty as soon as I force slide it on.

This is how I love to dress to entertain but if a man requests a more demure

outfit then that is also fine with me.

I am not called Mrs Versatility for nothing.

:P

I love to see ladies in PVC, leather, latex from time to time. Those example photos sure put me in the mood - where's that phone?

Hello peeps

Ultra perving time!

What do you guys/gals make of this type of dress and texture, for a W/G wardrobe. Whilst it is commonplace in America and features on ballroom dancers/ figure skaters- I think it would be awesome for W/G to wear.

I'm not talking bondage- I'm talking a straight tease fetish.

Discuss

a) a "LAME" dress- (shiny wetlook spandex)

a>

a>

c) LATEX clubbing Dress- (Modelled by the gorgeous Nicole Scherzinger

a>

Ultimately it depends what the clients request but I would have thought both the first too a useful addition to a WG's wardrobe. For incalls the third less so but maybe appropriate for some outcalls.

I love the 3rd outfit (A girl can't have enough latex in her wardrobe IMO). That one looks easy enough to get in and out of with the zip up the back. Sadly I'm too old to get away with the first 2, but I recon the first one will no doubt be a popular choice for both guys and girls. ;)

One of the things that ruin a punt for me, is for the WG to take the cash, and wander off with it, saying, "if you just get comfortable on the bed, I'll be back in a moment" and she then returns a surprising time later wearing nothing or next to nothing.

I do like my "date" to be mostly covered at the beginning, but sometimes I do hope that she'll be wearing something that she simply couldn't walk down the street in, something that advertises just what she is expecting me to do with her. The three little numbers that you show would suit me very well!

Numbers 2 and 3 do it for me. Like Irgendeiner I like to unwrap my date so she must be wearing something at the start.

a>

never saw jane torville in kit like that. it would have made already uncomfortable teenage fantasies a lot, lot better.

Only number one does it for me. I agree that undressing is hugely enjoyable and for me absolutely essential. Much better than seeing everything at once....

I like number 3 (I have something similar as a catsuit) but find the other 2 trashy/tarty and not my thing at all. But then I bet I’m a bit older than you, RATty so I’d just look ridiculous in them anyway; mutton dressed as lamb springs to mind :unsure:

I hate all of them. I prefer unwrapping my wg in "ordinary" clothes

The pink does nothing for me and I think that number 1 is fine provided the wearer is either under 25 or who has a bit of a quirky personality. I think 3 is best because the cut is actually pretty classic. I'm a big fan of classic/vintage clothing in fetish fabrics because the contrast plays with your mind.

The pink does nothing for me and I think that number 1 is fine provided the wearer is either under 25 or who has a bit of a quirky personality.

Well to "normalise" number one- you could say its the "American Prom Fantasy/LA Nightclub Mini Dress" look.

I would say it is mainstream as a lot of Female Popstars wear provocative Colours, Textures and skimpy clothing designed to arouse.

I know in the UK its more of an outfit worn by girls on that TV programme "Snog, Marry, Avoid" but it looks undoubtedly sexy, and I know a lot of Males who have the "shine" fetish.

I think 3 is best because the cut is actually pretty classic. I'm a big fan of classic/vintage clothing in fetish fabrics because the contrast plays with your mind.

Yep.

Personally I dislike "latex" clothing in the fetish sense.

However when a mainstream cut outfit is given a unique gloss like latex, you could get away with in public its a thumbs up.

I love my special friend to dress up looking sexy, sometimes it's fetish and other times just a summer dress.

If the lady I am seeing doesn't have what i want to see her in I just go and buy it for her! Often over the internet and get it delivered to her address (with her agreement of course!)

Unwrapping your present is always part of the fun.........

IanT