Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
petitelucy

Does Hair Colour Matter Much?

41 posts in this topic

Im thinking of dyeing my hair red, similiar to cheryl cole, not too outlandish, but a nice subtle red. I`ve seen a lot of mixed race and darker skinned ladies with this look that look stunning, so im assuming that red hair with a tan would be a sexy look, rather than off punting for any reason.

In any case, how much does hair colour matter to potential clients?

how much does hair colour matter to potential clients?

Surely we know....

some men favour blondes, some brunettes etc

and some are not bothered either way as long as the lady

is to their taste.

I was red haired ( enhanced... ok... dyed ) for many years.

I am now a dark blonde and there was a bit of a debate as

to what exactly is a dark blonde?

Some folk declared dark blonde is brunette.

It isn't.

My long established clients loved my red hair and equally

love my lighter hair.

If I was a lot younger I would be brave enough to have

pink ... purple or even blue hair... I love those vibrant

shades.

Go for it.... change your hair! ;)

The stereotype lust object of men is the blonde. But you'll find men who prefer brunettes and others who freak over redheads. And the jet black oriental hair has many a devotee. You'll lose some admirers and gain others.

Go for it!

I generally always far prefer natural hair colour, whatever that may be..............but thats just me

Im thinking of dyeing my hair red, similiar to cheryl cole, not too outlandish, but a nice subtle red. I`ve seen a lot of mixed race and darker skinned ladies with this look that look stunning, so im assuming that red hair with a tan would be a sexy look, rather than off punting for any reason.

I think red hair on sexy women is generally seen as sexy. Including everything from ginger to mahogany.

Barbie blonde is probably my least favourite hair colour.

For me, attractiveness in hair goes:

Black (so hot), brown, dirty blonde, unusual (blue, pink, purple, etc.), Barbie blonde.

That said, there's the odd Barbie every now and then that burns the rule book.

The Top Five Importance Priority List

(in ascending order)

0.hair colour

1.face

2.location

3.rates

4.services

5.body

Edited by Ace ventura punt detective

Im thinking of dyeing my hair red, similiar to cheryl cole, not too outlandish, but a nice subtle red. I`ve seen a lot of mixed race and darker skinned ladies with this look that look stunning, so im assuming that red hair with a tan would be a sexy look, rather than off punting for any reason. In any case, how much does hair colour matter to potential clients?

It does to some. I am more interested in the WGs attitude so if i find that to my satisfaction i wouldnt be too bothered about her hair. :)

im assuming that red hair with a tan would be a sexy look - I am sure you will look great - but I seem to remember you as pale-skinned English rose type ? Maybe a good holiday has sorted that out ?

In any case, how much does hair colour matter to potential clients? Not much, I have a marginal preference for blondes, but hair colour and other particular physical characteristics are not that important. Its the whole package that matters.

Obviously a matter of taste but anything too errrr....alternative would put me off. Rather like the tattoo thing.

Go for it. Always great to change your style and colour. It can be expensive though as your wardrobe may require a revamp as the colours you wore before may not suit you anymore. Good excuse to go shopping :)

The Top Five Importance Priority List

(in ascending order)

0.hair colour

1.face

2.location

3.rates

4.services

5.body

That's 6

Pubic or head?

That's 6

zero only shown for tongue n cheek purposes :-)

I tend usually to go for brunettes.

However I currently can't take my off of Aliona off of 'Strictly' and her lovely red hair so having had a look at your profile and the impression it creates, perhaps you could attract similar like minded guys!

I generally fancy brunettes but if I'm on the street, my head is often turned by a stunning red head (ginger or dyed red).

As others above have already said, many other factors come into play when selecting (or seeing again) a lady.

Anyway, I guessing your hair is already brown, so a subtle red should look pretty good.

My hair is naturally brunette and I've dyed it red for several years now. I did momentarily change to a strawberry blonde colour and although it looked lovely in pictures, I didn't feel 'me' with it and after just a few days I reached for the hair dye and went back to red. I am autumnal and these are the colours that suit me, so it's either brunette or red for me. Surprsingly it wasn't until after I changed back I heard a huge sigh of relief from family, friends and clients alike, who all said that red is the colour that suits me best and they were glad to have me back.

I'm not too sure that hair colour matters to most blokes. It's the ATTITUDE of the lady that really counts. However I would warn against any colour that doesn't look close to natural. The other hazard might be as the hair grows andthe roots begin to show the original "au naturel" colour.

It does to some. I am more interested in the WGs attitude so if i find that to my satisfaction i wouldnt be too bothered about her hair. :)

Must agree with "Smiths".Idon't mind what the colour is its whats underneath that counts.If i was seeing a lady that i really liked i wouldn't stop seeing her just because she changed her hair colour.

As an aside, I visited a girl once after seeing her profile on the other site. In some of her pictures, she had lovely soft-looking hair, but I was slightly disappointed to turn up and discover she'd gelled it or something. It was quite stiff to the touch.

I'm not a big fan of gel/wax/mousse/spray/whatever. Looks alright in pictures, but not so nice close-up, and feels horrible.

Also, in the soft-hair pics, she looked like the girl next door. Because she'd stiffened it and teamed it with fishnets, etc. she looked more like a stereotypical prostitute, which was a marginal disappointment.

I still had a great time though. The complete package is what counts, and she more than made up for it in several other areas ;)

My hair is naturally brunette and I've dyed it red for several years now. I did momentarily change to a strawberry blonde colour and although it looked lovely in pictures, I didn't feel 'me' with it and after just a few days I reached for the hair dye and went back to red. I am autumnal and these are the colours that suit me, so it's either brunette or red for me. Surprsingly it wasn't until after I changed back I heard a huge sigh of relief from family, friends and clients alike, who all said that red is the colour that suits me best and they were glad to have me back.

Red is most definitely your colour :D

. It was quite stiff to the touch.

I'm not a big fan of gel/wax/mousse/spray/whatever. Looks alright in pictures, but not so nice close-up, and feels horrible.

Nor am I. Give me the natural look and touch over anything else. There is something quite special about running your fingers up a lady's neck and into her soft flowing hair.

When I was a teenager, blonde was always my favourite hair colour on a girl. Not so much these days though and I quite like a redhead or really dark hair now.

However, despite having a general preference, it's not particularly important to me. It would never be a factor that influenced my decision on who to book.

Lucy, I think it’s important to be “true to yourself” first and foremost rather than worry about what other people might think. That way you are more comfortable in your own skin and consequently more attractive to others. There will be those who prefer the colour you are and just as many that prefer the opposite. If you go out on a limb and dye your hair weird colours (like purple and blue – as I did in my youth) then you’ll appeal more to a niche market, but otherwise do what you want with your hair. One thing to consider though is having to have new website photos done if you end up looking different.

have new website photos done if you end up looking different.

That is excellent advice, Lara. There can be nothing more off putting than having the door opened to reveal a lady who does not look like the lady you expected to meet! It can give rise to fears of bait & switch at the very least.

A very attractive Polish girl I once saw had jet black hair and blue eyes. It could of been dyed black, but seemed natural to me. Anyway, I agree with the others who say colour is not important. It's the overall visual effect as well as how you behave that makes you attractive.