Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Clooney

Anyone Been To Mature Dollies In East Dulwich?

7 posts in this topic

Hi There.

As per the title really!

I'm keen to meet sexy ladies in their forties and early fifties in good shape and who are broadminded and give good service.

This place on Ace Massage seems to have some crackers, expecially Gemma and Nicola, but I've no idea how good they are. Anyone able to help, or indeed recommend an alternative who fits the profile above?

Cheers.

Clooney

Dont get your hopes up mate, IMO they're very tired women who arent that keen to please....

You're best off looking for an indy...

yep, indies here too. damn ! just wish there were more genuine mature ladies out there ! :(

Edited by busencumen

I am afraid I cannot possibly recommend this place. I'm a lover of the mature woman and live quite nearby.

Therefore I have often been sucked into a convenience or hungover punt, but have invariably left the place wishing I had saved my cash and had an internet wank instead.

There is a girl called Bella, Lithuanian if I remember correctly, who works on Fridays and is good. She is a busty blonde and also seemingly a nice person.

But every other experience I have had there has been disappointing, which suggests the management make no effort to instill into their staff the need to give a good service.

The last time I went, which was about two months ago, there were two girls on offer as usual. It turned out I had seen the English one previously and wasn't impressed, so I went for her colleague, a facially attractive blonde Polish woman.

When she turned round she had something the size of a table tennis ball on the back of her head, which made me want to get out of the place ASAP.

As I left, I vowed I would never return and so far I have stuck to it.

Merely replying to say I couldn't agree more with the above posts.

There are some mature ladies advertising on the other site in the East Dulwich area, and every time I've contacted one they've directed me to the address of Dollies. It's almost as if they know that by telling us they work for Dollies they'll be putting us off. The worst example of disinterested clockwatchers I think I've come across, which is a shame as some of the ladies advertising recently have looked great, an Australian springs immediately to mind.

I have recently visited Mature Dollies and was most disappointed.

My experience of massage parlours has mostly been in Europe and in Spain predominently. There one could expect to be offered a shower both before and after and proper massage facilities to be provided. The overall expereince rarely failed to please and the price was around €50 per half hour.

None of this was available at Mature Dollies and the choice of ladies was poor. Any other suggestions for south London?

When she turned round she had something the size of a table tennis ball on the back of her head, which made me want to get out of the place ASAP.

As I left, I vowed I would never return and so far I have stuck to it.

LOL :lol: - i feel your pain...

and i agree Bella is (was?) good, but in reality it was only because the others in that joint were so rubbish! when i saw bella even she had her poor service moments!

I have recently visited Mature Dollies and was most disappointed.

My experience of massage parlours has mostly been in Europe and in Spain predominently. There one could expect to be offered a shower both before and after and proper massage facilities to be provided. The overall expereince rarely failed to please and the price was around €50 per half hour.

None of this was available at Mature Dollies and the choice of ladies was poor. Any other suggestions for south London?

Going by what you've describedy your used to in spain you should really like www.debbiesmassage.net Very fair price, shared shower before and after offered...and the management has drummed into the carefully selected staff (girls) to make sure the service is always of the highest quality.

I've been to debbies many times and i haven't got a bad word to say