Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vision2008

Kate And Vanessa From Elephant & Castle

5 posts in this topic

Has anyone see Kate and Vanessa from elephant and castle? They also use to be in West kensington and west brompton. On the other site they called... Your sexy girl and sweet like candy... Interested to have a ffm but want to know if anyone has had an experience with these two.

Thanks in advance.

Yes have seen Kate a number of times both at E&C and prevoously in West Ken. Can confirm the pictures are her and she gives a great level of service, including all the extras mentioned in the profile. Not too sure about the area though, would not really fancy it late at night, but maybee that's me being a bit too wary. I have heard that Vanessa will be stopping soon, but having glimpsed her in a previous trip to Kate, personlly i will stick with Kate.

I have also seen Kate, very good looking imo and very toned, not sure about all services though, as I think the A-levels might not be on the menu and more to get you in the door, though I maybe complete wrong, so don't quote me on that. perhaps someone can confirm.

cant comment on Vanessa unfortunately.

Which one of them is Kate, and which is Vanessa? They have hot pics!

Have seen Kate and had a great time. Great attitude and amazing body. Shy guy, what was wrong with vanessa, as I've been thinking of a duo. Not pretty? Body not great?