PartTimePunter

A Hairy Question To The Ladies

17 posts in this topic

A question to the ladies. Does it put you off if a bloke / punter is trimmed down there? How short do you prefer it to be? Just a question as I normally trim myself but sometimes think about it when I am punting. Lads, what do you think?

A question to the ladies. Does it put you off if a bloke / punter is trimmed down there? How short do you prefer it to be? Just a question as I normally trim myself but sometimes think about it when I am punting. Lads, what do you think?

I prefer the man to be totally shaved if at all possible.

I don't care!

Smooth is nice, but I have spent enough time nose deep in pubes it doesn't bother me!

Don't care as long as its thoroughly clean and doesn't smell!

Hate it when they've shaved a couple of days ago and it's just prickly - like licking sandpaper!

I'm not bothered either way, just so long as its fresh and clean.

Thanks for your views everyone. This would put me at ease when I am with a lady. and for the record, I always make an effort to be clean and fresh :)

Trimmed is good…far nicer than having to hunt for the cock in a mass of pubes! I’ve had clients who have such untidy thatches it’s hard to give them a HJ or put the condom on without constantly snagging their hair! I don't mind how short it is, but if it's shaved then make it smooth rather than 3 days of stubble.

Edited by Lara Brooks

Trimmed is good…far nicer than having to hunt for the cock in a mass of pubes! I’ve had clients who have such untidy thatches it’s hard to give them a HJ or put the condom on without constantly snagging their hair! I don't mind how short it is, but if it's shaved then make it smooth rather than 3 days of stubble.

Well count yourself lucky, there is usually not much hunting required but in the past poor men had a much more difficult hunt...

:cool:

I prefer 'natural man' body hair, I really do. And like Dexi says, 'fresh and clean'...though I prefer...

I do like to shove my face into about a 2/3hrs old crotch smell (just my pref) and smell that testosterone thing.

You all have IT. I don't know what IT is, it's just... MAN. A slight musk, a little sweat, I just know that it's a MAN.

If I was blindfolded, I would be drawn to that scent. The hair traps it. Sexy as fuckin' hell...

Edited by Dollymopp

Oh well Dolly. You just hurt my feelings!!!

I'm Smooth as a babies ass down below LOL

Don't care as long as its thoroughly clean and doesn't smell!

Hate it when they've shaved a couple of days ago and it's just prickly - like licking sandpaper!

This applies to men and ladies, take note..............

I prefer 'natural man' body hair, I really do. And like Dexi says, 'fresh and clean'...though I prefer...

I do like to shove my face into about a 2/3hrs old crotch smell (just my pref) and smell that testosterone thing.

You all have IT. I don't know what IT is, it's just... MAN. A slight musk, a little sweat, I just know that it's a MAN.

If I was blindfolded, I would be drawn to that scent. The hair traps it. Sexy as fuckin' hell...

Pervert :rolleyes:

I prefer it trimmed or shaved, I hate it when ur really getting in to giving oral and u have to keep stopping to remove the hair from ur mouth. Same for u men i spose. Who likes a hairy ladie? I certainly don't.

Who likes a hairy ladie? I certainly don't.

me for one :)

I think I have swallowed enough pubes to stuff a cushion.

yuk!

So guys.....

WHIP 'EM OFF PLEASE

:unsure:

Nice and trimmed. LOVE shaved. Anything hairy and I start gagging. yes, seriously.......................haha!!