Jonnybgood

Punting And The Olympics.

21 posts in this topic

Anyone with any ideas on the punting scene in London during the Olympics next year. Will it be overpriced, will we be overwhelmed by a huge influx of girls, will trafficking be a big problem. Are WG's even now rubbing their hands together in anticipation. Will it be a good idea to just give it a rest untill things get back to normal. I know it will be murder just to move about in London next year.

I was thinking about this the other day. I am the other side of London to the main Olympic site so assume I will see my regular boys without worry and I won't hike prices because I think I am too far out for that to be beneficial to me. I might be at an advantage though because many will avoid East and central London and I am near Heathrow (although as I only do incalls I tend to meet drivers and couriers and not business men! If I get increased business then great, if not then fine, I plan to operate/budget as normal!

Of course this is just little me, maybe other girls have big plans!

Will it be overpriced, will we be overwhelmed by a huge influx of girls, will trafficking be a big problem.

I think that you'll find that the true answer is "No, No and (yawn) No!"

Bindel and HH will probably soon start to claim that container loads of trafficked women are being freighted in for the Olympics. IIRR the methodical Germans hosted some variety of sporting session quite recently, and their best efforts revealed that less than ten women had come to Germany for the party, and that four only of them had, technically, been trafficked.

My guess is that a few ladies will give up their days-off during the two/three weeks, but not much more than that. Possibly TLC will see a little more action during the Paralympics.

Any thoughts the rest of the gang?

I had thought about posting a similar thread a few days ago, but never got round to it. My suspicion is that some girls will raise their prices if their phones start to ring a bit more, while others may take a few days off to enjoy the games. Yet more will carry on as usual and those who have any facility with foreign languages might consider placing appropriate adverts in the local press where their language is spoken.

London will be very crowded and the possibility of petty crimes may rise due to the crowds.

I have tickets for several events and am looking forward to it but my hotel bills will be three times the usual rate. That may reduce my punting prospects next August.

Misunderstood the topic heading and got excited, I thought that punting was going to become an Olympic event - well if beach volleyball can!

Maybe a triathlon event, no holes barred?

(and no comments please on bike riding!)

:)

Oooh, the Punting Olympics-

Marathon- 26 miles, 26 girls along the route!

The cum shot- precision aim required to hit the target!

The javelin- How deep can you get your pole?!

The relay- a team of four punting along a Soho Street!

Spot the TS in a line up!

...sorry have digressed off topic...

I was strolling around the Olympic area last week and came across a guy carrying a long pole over his shoulder. He asked me how to get to the front entrance of the stadium and I showed him.

As were parting I asked him "Are you a pole vaulter?"

"No" he said, "I'm Austrian, but how did you know my name is Walter?"

Misunderstood the topic heading and got excited, I thought that punting was going to become an Olympic event - well if beach volleyball can!

Maybe a triathlon event, no holes barred?

(and no comments please on bike riding!)

:)

Thought the same too. There could be a deep throat event where marks would be given for technique and artistic impression and for the men there could be wanking events. Whether the gold medal would be for coming first or last is open to debate. :)

At the risk of being/sounding cynical, I suspect that a very large posse of hookers is being created in Poland and the Ukraine for Euro 2012 (starts June 8), and they will be uplifted to East London for the Olympics, after which, having made so much money in rip-off Britain, they will probably retire to a cottage in the woods in their respective countries.

Edited by Taggart

Anyone with any ideas on the punting scene in London during the Olympics next year. Will it be overpriced, will we be overwhelmed by a huge influx of girls, will trafficking be a big problem. Are WG's even now rubbing their hands together in anticipation. Will it be a good idea to just give it a rest untill things get back to normal. I know it will be murder just to move about in London next year.

You only need to look at the history of prostitution at big sporting events to get you answer.

In 2000 during the Sydney Olympics one study said that ‘an estimated 10,000 women were imported into Australia as part of the new global sex trade.’ No subsequent hard evidence was ever presented to suggest that any women had been imported for sex.

Come the 2004 Athens Olympics it was said that ‘as many as 20,000 people will be trafficked into Athens to work as prostitutes.’ In the event the Greek authorities found only 181 instances of people being trafficked into Greece in the whole of 2004. Most of these were foreign children being used as beggars or as labour. The authorities found no forced prostitutes.

By the time the 2006 World Cup in Germany came round we were warned that 40,000 hookers/prostitutes were being imported. In the event the German police found five cases of ‘human trafficking for the purpose of sexual exploitation’ and many brothels reported a drop in trade!

This new figure of 40,000 hookers were then claimed to be making their way to the 2010 World Cup in South Africa but there was little evidence of increased prostitution. And don’t forget the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver. Apocalyptic claims were made in the lead up to that but in the event the RCMP reported no increase in prostitution – forced or otherwise.

So coming on to our Olympics. As far back as July 2009, the Grauniad reported that the Met had allocated £600,000 since ‘as the games draw closer, police believe there will be a huge surge in the numbers of young women trafficked into the boroughs from eastern Europe and Asia by traffickers keen to make money out of the arrival of millions of visitors….’

Don’t bet on it!

Edited by Calynx

Don't worry. All the tourists will be heading for Soho, so they won't get their dirty little mitts on our girls.

How about some sort of modern pentalthlon.

1. EE girl

2. Oriental

3. South American

4. Blonde

5. Busty.

Oh the choices

All the main 5 star hotels in mayfair have already been booked up for the IOC. Traffic is going to be a nightmare, will the underground system work smoothly? Might be a good time to take a holiday?

Might be a good time to take a holiday?

unless you were lucky enough to get tickets. You are right that London Transport will be unable to cope. I have decided to walk from my hotel to the events.

I didnt try for tickets. I didnt like having to pay for an event over 12 months away. Which it was when you were asked to purchase them.

I was strolling around the Olympic area last week and came across a guy carrying a long pole over his shoulder. He asked me how to get to the front entrance of the stadium and I showed him. As were parting I asked him "Are you a pole vaulter?" "No" he said, "I'm Austrian, but how did you know my name is Walter?"

Lmao! Right, you're barred, get out, for dreadful jokes! Lol

Edited by Senslover

Lmao! Right, you're barred, get out, for dreadful jokes! Lol

I have plenty more where that one came from :D

Sorry to burst your bubble but I think working girls are going to find it very difficult to work in and around the Olympic sites. Police are already cracking down on parlours, girls who work together and even a few Independents.

You might even see working girls leaving the area while the Olympics is on and tour elsewhere. I think I would.

Having my incall location right on route of Cycle race olympics, as well as being an English girl just 1 hour from Central/East London, has already got me extra bookings :)

'The Olympics' is something like, 3 weeks of the year. Much ado about...

I'd be more interested in the actual sport, than extra bookings.

And I imagine, so would the most decent others.

If it was a 3mth extravaganza, I imagine that Heaven and Earth could/would be redirected, but surely only the cretinous feral will be scratching away for the 3 weeks? Good luck...

Anyone decent with a brain will find/research what's right for them. As usual/ever.

I'm in Zone 1 anyway, not far...from the madding crowd! I'll prob get some. Then again, I'm not advertising to the masses anyway.

'My manor' will be stacked with allsorts/ne'er do wells then, but..

What's that quip about Daddy Bull and Son Bull?

Son Bull says 'Let's charge down there and shag a few of those cows?'

And Daddy Bull says 'No son...let's slowly stroll down there and shag ALL of those cows...'

People who would travel for The Olympics, would travel anyway.

Edited by Dollymopp