Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hbearuk

London Nuru + Fs?

4 posts in this topic

Hello all! Long time stalker, first time poster.

I will be visiting London tomorrow and am looking for a nice Asian (JPN preferred) parlour for some wonderful NURU massage. Seen a few clips of it online and it looks great and just sounds like a lot of fun. My searching has turned up a few possibilities, but most are only hand or oral completion. I was just wondering if there were any parlours around that might also offer FS (OWO, Regular, RO) as well.

I usually just go for a quickie or a walk-up, so taking a possible multi-hour punt with B2B, showering, and multiple finishings/positions with a petite young girl would be just heavenly, especially after some long traveling. If anyone can recommend a place, please let me know. Parlour would be nice, but can do an in/outcall if needed. Young, nice, petite, pretty girl, though I won't complain of (naturally) busty or booty-full or into fun fetishes.

I hope I get a response by the time I land and have somewhere to go. If not, have a good weekend everyone!

Thank you, Gem.

Those were the same places I had found in my search and, at the very least, are worth a very good time even if they don't offer anything besides the massage. If no one has a solid 'yes they do, go for X girl' by the time I get to my room, I will give the most promising of the three a ring to see where they stand. I always feel overly shy on the phone, and have been led astray once by what sounded likely only to get a plain rub-down.

Thanks for giving me the links. Actually, the last one doesn't look familiar, so I have something to browse on my layover.

Cheers!

HB