Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hapzuk

Deea Hot - Bait And Switch

8 posts in this topic

Found this girl Deea Hot on the purple site. Zero feedback but I thought I'd give it a go as it was a new account and maybe not enough time for others to review. Also her pictures were incredible!!

Anyway got there and the it wasn't the girl in the picture, no way as beautiful as the picture or as slim.

She will be some guys cup of tea but out of principle I'd avoid

Found this girl Deea Hot on the purple site. Zero feedback but I thought I'd give it a go as it was a new account and maybe not enough time for others to review. Also her pictures were incredible!! Anyway got there and the it wasn't the girl in the picture, no way as beautiful as the picture or as slim. She will be some guys cup of tea but out of principle I'd avoid

Sorry to hear about this, thanks for posting it so others on here are aware. I assume you walked without paying which if so well done, thinking with your dick is what all lying/bad SPs rely on the punter doing. :)

Found this girl Deea Hot on the purple site. Zero feedback but I thought I'd give it a go as it was a new account and maybe not enough time for others to review. Also her pictures were incredible!!

Anyway got there and the it wasn't the girl in the picture, no way as beautiful as the picture or as slim.

She will be some guys cup of tea but out of principle I'd avoid

Im sorry to hear about your bad punt,and if it makes you feel any better it really does happen to the best of us...but like I said in the topic I posted earlier today,the other site is a complete jumble sale and amounst all the crap there really are some great treasures and some great deals too.

Yes I walked :) but others may not so they will continue to use these tactics.

If you look at the profile on the other site you'll see exactly why I went to see her even though she didn't have any feedback.

Yes I walked :) but others may not so they will continue to use these tactics. If you look at the profile on the other site you'll see exactly why I went to see her even though she didn't have any feedback.

Good to hear you didnt pay her although of course incurred a travelling cost and/or your time wasted. I have punted with many WGs with no or little feedback, its so easy for a WG to manipulate it that its worthless in my eyes. :)

Just so you know there is another Deea on there - DeeaDivine. i've posted about her before, and she _is_ hot!! She looks better than her photos, and not unlike the other Deea if i recall.

Very timely post, I had my eye on her and was gonna take the plunge. Thanks for the tip.

Looks like a new account has been created using the same pictures for Deea Hot. I phoned the place and it's the same location as before. Another bait and switch to beware of. The new profile is on the other site as sexxy Natasha