Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Coventrypunter

Christmas Cards

42 posts in this topic

should one send cards to regs if you know their address?

is there any etiquette?

Make a visit near Christmas and deliver the card and present personally would be my suggestion. Then you can deliver something else as well!

I would have thought that some might feel it an invasion of their privacy. I would not send a card, but have been known to e-mail my favourites in late December to wish them a Happy Christmas.

Don't think there's any harm in giving them in person but sending them could cause peoblems. I guess it depends on how well you know them.

think Jonker has it right. Nice excuse!

think Jonker has it right. Nice excuse!

Didn't think you needed any excuse to visit a regular except being horny!

should one send cards to regs if you know their address? is there any etiquette?

Certainly not through the post in case as that isnt discreet, but no harm in giving in person. :)

Which address are we talking, work or home?

Personally, work I wouldn't as it's not exactly discrete, especially if a multi occupancy and/or a lot of guys send cards, if you are on good enough terms to know her home address you're almost certainly going to know her real name so as long as she hasn't strictly asked you not to I don't see an issue with sending one.

There is, of course, the possibility that a lady's "working" name may not concur with the one that her postie is used to. That could cause untold embarrassment.

There is, of course, the possibility that a lady's "working" name may not concur with the one that her postie is used to. That could cause untold embarrassment.

Agreed, yes it's possible that ''xxx bareback cumslut'' may not be the lady's real name.

This thread reminds me..a few years ago, I used to occasionally help out a mate of mine who owned a pizza place.

We used to deliver to several local parlours,

and he'd get Christmas cards from them.

If any of you were wondering, the girls ordered a variety of different flavoured pizzas, but a lot of side orders of garlic mayonnaise.

We used to wonder if this had a knock-on effect, of punters having to explain to their wives why their cock smells of garlic.

I'd be creeped out by a Christmas card through the post. An email or a text to say happy Christmas if you can't book to see her is fine, or taking one along to her is a sweet thing to do though.

I have stored mobile numbers for all my favourites, far easier and discreet to send text instead!!

Ive given xmas cards, birthday or valentine cards.

Just gave them to her when I saw her.

But dont know whether to put her working name in it or not. (As I dont know her real name obviously)

So I left it blank.

Christmas cards........bahhh humbug!!!! Just call me scrooge. :)

I've sent birthday, valentine and xmas cards and a couple of anniversary cards too.

another forum i'm on recently had a social so i took cards for everyone there

I'd be creeped out by a Christmas card through the post. An email or a text to say happy Christmas if you can't book to see her is fine, or taking one along to her is a sweet thing to do though.

I totally agree with LondonLydia. If a client turned up to a booking with a card I would think that was lovely, but if one came through the post I would be annoyed. How would a client feel if I did that to him? I simply wouldn't dream of it.

I let very few clients come to my home for an incall. None of them know my real name, so any post with my 'working' name on it might get the neighbours talking.

I think it is a very bad idea to send post to a girl unless you have asked her if it is ok first.

I totally agree with LondonLydia. If a client turned up to a booking with a card I would think that was lovely, but if one came through the post I would be annoyed. How would a client feel if I did that to him? I simply wouldn't dream of it. I let very few clients come to my home for an incall. None of them know my real name, so any post with my 'working' name on it might get the neighbours talking. I think it is a very bad idea to send post to a girl unless you have asked her if it is ok first.

Spot on, give in person only never post unless agreed with the WG previously. :)

Personally I'd rather not have anything sent in the post. For one who would you address it to, as guess what? Kate is not the name I was born with and it might start tongues wagging at my apartment.

However, if I'm having a booking and it's close to xmas and I'm handed a card, then what a lovely thought!

I've got some chocolate coins and bags of maltersers in for any regs I see at my apartment in December. It's nice to give little token gestures :)

Last year I had a punt just before Christmas and gave a simple card to the girl, she was not a regular but a "newbie" to me. She was slightly embarressed, but also very pleased. She said it made her ferl a bit more appreciated!

Agreed, yes it's possible that ''xxx bareback cumslut'' may not be the lady's real name.

Do you think??? <_<;)

I think a hand delivery would be best too.

Very funny, but I was thinking about a recent thread about the choice of working names, and one lady (I think from Leeds) told us that she had chosen to use her sister's name out of spite. A card sent to her might turn out to be embarrassing.

I know it's bad, and was a risk at the time, but I sent a birthday card to a girl after my second visit (incall at her home through a well known London agency). She had told me that she had just spent her birthday alone and we shared some cake whilst I was there.

Was the start of a regular arrangement that has blossomed into a nice relationship...

She later told me she was really touched and got me to re-write it (with her real name) so she could show it to her family.

Appreciate that's not normal though and probably not appropriate in most circumstances.

I agree and would prefer not to receive them through the post.

One client sent me a Xmas card and was obviously wondering

what name to put on the envelope... so he addressed it to:

Miss A Dell

;)

To get over the name for the address problem i would suggest you write "To The Lucky Winner" on the front and on the back of the envelope print if undelivered return to the Nigerian National Lottery. No one will suspect a thing - but your regular may dump it in the bin without opening your lovingly scrawled card!!!