Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jackjones

Disappearing Profiles On The Other Site

4 posts in this topic

I have noticed that a number of profiles are disappearing very quickly from the other site. I do not think that the girls are scammers because they respond politely to my emailed request for their phone numbers. However, their profile is taken down and the email vanishes as soon as they become inactive.

As I suspected that this would happen to a new girl, I saved her phone number outside the site and rang it when the profile disappeared. She answered but I explained that as I have a cold I could not make a booking now. Hopefully, will book next week.

More and more profiles look as if the girl is being "promoted" by a third party. The increase in bb is worrying and now this.

Do you think that it is the site or some kind of "protection racket" that chases away new "intruders".

Very odd. Any ideas?

Jack

that site is becoming a joke lol. even the fake profiles have tel. nos. now.

Edited by busencumen

that site is becoming a joke lol. even the fake profiles have tel. nos. now.

Still some good girls on there though, so its useful if you know what you are doing and know what to look out for.

Edited by raylondoner

Fake profiles with mobile numbers have existed for a long time.

Initially, they won't answer your calls, but then text you back to say please correspond by text (thereby suggesting that either she is a foreigner, so can't speak english that well, or as the case may be, it is the pimps texting back, pretending to answer your queries, even as far as making a booking with you!!!