Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Diamond Geezer

The Other Hairy Question For Ladies, Beard, Stubble Or Shave?

11 posts in this topic

As a lifelong loather of daily shaving I normally trim to stubble about once or twice per week. That said I'm aware a lot of ladies find stubble irritating when kissing (and RO).

My other half always questions me if I have a shave so normally I would start shaving a few days before a punt so it seems like a phase.

What do you ladies prefer when it comes to our facial hair?

A second question would be do punters ever ask this when booking and shave for you only if it's your preference?

DG

Edited by Diamond Geezer

On a similar thread a couple of years ago I seem to remember that we established that the ladies quite enjoy a soft beard when RO is on the agenda. Having had a close trimmed beard for over 20 years my own experience would back this up. Just make sure you have washed your face fully in advance.

On a similar thread a couple of years ago I seem to remember that we established that the ladies quite enjoy a soft beard when RO is on the agenda. Having had a close trimmed beard for over 20 years my own experience would back this up. Just make sure you have washed your face fully in advance.

Did you say that thread was 20 years ago Porker Paul ? p.s what name was you before you changed to PP ?????

Did you say that thread was 20 years ago Porker Paul ? p.s what name was you before you changed to PP ?????

Thread was 2years or so ago but I have been a grown man for longer than that.

Thread was 2years or so ago but I have been a grown man for longer than that.

Edited by MissCupcakesx

So?

Sooooo yes, what was your user name before you changed it Paul ?

So?

So ? what's the answer ? I only have 16 minutes until I turn into a pumpkin

So?

So, time out you did not answer quick enough Mr PP.

One of my ladies doesn't like long ZZ top type beards, so I have a number 2 trim a couple of days before and she seems to fond that OK when I go down on her.

Washing and conditioning my beard helps as well.

Another says that it tickles her inner thighs, so she opens her legs wider!

I like to retain and smell my ladies juices on my beard (and my fingers) for as long as I can after a meeting.

I don't like freshly shaved is lovely but day old stubble is often just like sandpaper; although it's fine after a few days growth and can be very sexy! I don't mind beards and I enjoy their tickles between my thighs :D I am not fond of overly long mustaches; whether on their own or in combination with a beard as they tend to go up my nose when we are kissing and it makes me want to sneeze!