Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BobThatcher

Disabled Wg - What Would You Do?

21 posts in this topic

I'm very uncomfortable writing this post, and I'll try to be as sensitive as I can, but I also want to be honest and get honest opinions from people.

I had a punt last week at a sauna in Edinburgh (Paradise Sauna). I've been there a few times before. Not many - it's not great - but it's close to work and 'convenient'. I have had a couple of great punts in there, but I've had more than my share of poor ones and I probalby shouldn't go there again.

This one was really awkward. I booked for an hour and paid my entry fee - £25 - and was taken through to the lounge and introduced to 4 ladies. Three of them were not what I would consider to be attractive at all. They looked tired and older than they probably were and a bit on the plump side. The 4th was a Thai girl with a very pretty face and slim. She was sat down and had a loose dress on. I chose her. She got up and, straight away I thought something was a bit odd, but nothing obvious. We walked into the room and as soon as we were in there, I could see under her long - very nice - shiny black hair was a huge hump on her back. Her legs and toes were also bent a bit strangely and she had a bit of a limp.

I was then faced with a really awkward decision. Do I go through with this, or do I ask to leave? In any other walk of life, I would have no issue with this, but in a punting environment what should I do?

I did go ahead, in part, but left after half an hour of my hour's booking making out that 'nothing was happening' and it was just 'one of those days'.

I honestly felt physically sick afterwards. I genuinely don't mean that in a nasty or hurtful way, but it was just not a situation I wanted to be in. I also can't decide whether the sauna is doing her a favour by employing her, or is putting her in a poor position.

Would be interested to hear opinion on this. I hope I haven't come across as offensive to any disabled people as that's not my intention on this.

Edited by BobThatcher

This is quite a sensitive post. Well done Bob. I think, and hope, that I would have had the balls to find an excuse to leave before it all started.I am saying this with very little thought, and may regret it later, but it can help to post off the cuff, as it were.

If I was uncomfortable with a WG in such a situation, and the punt was obviously going to be a disaster I would walk. However, the problem is how to do so decently.

A very difficult dilemma.

I welcome other punters thoughts.

I'm very uncomfortable writing this post, and I'll try to be as sensitive as I can, but I also want to be honest and get honest opinions from people.

I had a punt last week at a sauna in Edinburgh (Paradise Sauna). I've been there a few times before. Not many - it's not great - but it's close to work and 'convenient'. I have had a couple of great punts in there, but I've had more than my share of poor ones and I probalby shouldn't go there again.

This one was really awkward. I booked for an hour and paid my entry fee - £25 - and was taken through to the lounge and introduced to 4 ladies. Three of them were not what I would consider to be attractive at all. They looked tired and older than they probably were and a bit on the plump side. The 4th was a Thai girl with a very pretty face and slim. She was sat down and had a loose dress on. I chose her. She got up and, straight away I thought something was a bit odd, but nothing obvious. We walked into the room and as soon as we were in there, I could see under her long - very nice - shiny black hair was a huge hump on her back. Her legs and toes were also bent a bit strangely and she had a bit of a limp.

I was then faced with a really awkward decision. Do I go through with this, or do I ask to leave? In any other walk of life, I would have no issue with this, but in a punting environment what should I do?

I did go ahead, in part, but left after half an hour of my hour's booking making out that 'nothing was happening' and it was just 'one of those days'.

I honestly felt physically sick afterwards. I genuinely don't mean that in a nasty or hurtful way, but it was just not a situation I wanted to be in. I also can't decide whether the sauna is doing her a favour by employing her, or is putting her in a poor position.

Would be interested to hear opinion on this. I hope I haven't come across as offensive to any disabled people as that's not my intention on this.

I punt with WGs i fancy, if i didnt fancy a WG i wouldnt punt with her as i dont with some at Parties that dont turn me on. As to offering work to disabled WGs thats up to the Establishment and the WG and if an Indie up to the WG.

I punt with WGs i fancy, if i didnt fancy a WG i wouldnt punt with her as i dont with some at Parties that dont turn me on. As to offering work to disabled WGs thats up to the Establishment and the WG and if an Indie up to the WG.

I might be wrong but I think this is slightly different Smith,remember Bob's already chosen this girl from the rest and it's only when they go into a private room that he twigs she has some physical disabilities that he does'nt find attractive,if I were in his shoes I'd try not to cause offence or distress to someone who actually has'nt done anything wrong themself.

Edited by Ace ventura punt detective

So he basically didn't fancy her because of the way her body was formed? Just the same as going into the room with a girl you suddenly find unattractive when she reveals something you didn't notice - fair enough. Only thing I'd be concerned about would be if it were her only her disability or a form of 'pity' per se putting him off.

I'm more than a little disturbed at how unhappy the girls at this sauna seem to have been, and wonder if this is the real problem here. The dishonesty element is also more than a bit offputting. If the girl had been upfront about her disability and had given the impression of liking her work, would the OP feel the same way?

As mentioned before i'm disabled,but no offence taken Bob.Its a trickey one ,and i've never come across this from a punters side of things.But the sauna should be honest and up front in the same way as i am expected to be when i book a lady for the first time.

I suppose the question would be to any guys "would you choose her if you knew",and before anyone asks "would i"i really don't know.

I look forward to some interesting comments on this,good post Bob.

I see your predicament, if somebody has a disfigurement which you don't notice until later then it must be awkward to actually walk but frankly that's what I'd have done. Insensitive perhaps, but if you're paying. You have to question why the girl is actually working when surely she must realise that many potential customers are going to feel uncomfortable. I think when the OP says he probably won't revisit, then this experience should seal his decision. Even with a history of great punts, a place can lose its appeal. Don't go chasing ghosts.

Would it be worth challenging the management over the phone as to how happy the girls seemed to be. There could be a single local issue causing it.

Thanks for your replies, guys. Smiths, it genuinely wasn't the same as a situation where I didn't find someone attractive. I'm sure all WGs, as most people in life, have experienced people not finding them attractive (or their cup of tea) and I'm sure they can take it as part of the job, but this was totally different. I could have walked straight away, but I felt that was the wrong thing to do.

I have been thinking about phoning the management. I don't expect to achieve anything good by it. If they're not up front about it in the first place, then what are they really going to do? The downside of this, of course, is that it could also lose the poor girl her job. At the end of the day, none of this is her fault.

Maybe I just take it on the chin and move on.

I'm really with Smiths on this one

Disabled or not, if once I've chosen a girl at a parlour/sauna and then we get undressed and I notice some physical feature that was hitherto concealed, or that I didnt notice before, and it leads to me no longer fancying her then I would most likely, as sensitively and politely as possible inform her that I'd changed my mind.

This is preferable to me going through with the punt anyway out of guilt

However, if some physical feature outside of 'the norm' or different to what I'd usually find sexually attractive, becomes apparent, yet it doesnt impact negatively on my fancying her then I would still go ahead with the punt.

Tough one to call - and I genuinely feel your unease at the situation and you not wanting to cause offence.

However at the end of the day "a hump, limp and curled up toes" was not what I was paying to hump (excuse the pun) - I'd have let her keep the money, made my excuses and left.

(a similar thing actually happened to me once - the girl had had her body scolded by hot water or been badly burned - but i obviously didn't know this before hand - i let her keep the money and left - I felt really bad about for a few minutes and then decided it was best for all concerned that I walked - even if it did cost me - just chalked it off to one of those few punts that for no-ones fault, was just not meant to be).

Althoug not a regular there, I have been a few times, and know some of the girls, they are happy enough, its other edinburgh saunas that have tough management, most of the time the girls run it themselves, at least that was the position a while back. I sympathise with the punter, and the management have put him in a difficult position, and it seems have lost a punter, so,,,,,,,,,,if you are disabled, or have some disfigurement, perhaps going independant, and being open about it before customers book you, is the answer. Employing girls who will never be picked, or picked again, is in no ones interest, especially the other girls on shift. When you have a poor experience, you will often never return to an establishment, and in Edinburgh there is plenty of choice.

there are a number of disabled ladies out there. i was with one agency lady and shocked to find she has a club foot....another lady (although not disabled ) had had a masectomy. if out search is for pysical perfection we will often allow for setbacks...but on niether occasion did the agency mention up front about these 2 ladies

there are a number of disabled ladies out there. i was with one agency lady and shocked to find she has a club foot....another lady (although not disabled ) had had a masectomy. if out search is for pysical perfection we will often allow for setbacks...but on niether occasion did the agency mention up front about these 2 ladies

IMO its really out of order for the Agency or if an Indie for them not to mention such things. Its obvious to anyone that some punters at the very least would be put off by these inperfections, they are purposely not mentioning them knowing this.

Its their business if they wish to offer work to or if an Indie work as a WG but no excuse to withhold vital information in my view.

I think everyone is tip toeing around this subject for fear of being non PC or upsetting someone with similar disabilities.

This business is about selling a fantasy to a degree. If a lady has a disability then I am sure there are clients that either wouldn't mind or actually get turned on by it. However these ladies should target that market accordingly and not be sold to the masses without full disclosure.

This girl should not be working in a general parlour unless they clearly state at the earliest opportunity that she has disabilities.

We did employ a girl at HoD once who had dwarfism, she was partially successful then the circus left town but they did leave us with quite a few clowns.

I think everyone is tip toeing around this subject for fear of being non PC or upsetting someone with similar disabilities.

This business is about selling a fantasy to a degree. If a lady has a disability then I am sure there are clients that either wouldn't mind or actually get turned on by it. However these ladies should target that market accordingly and not be sold to the masses without full disclosure.

This girl should not be working in a general parlour unless they clearly state at the earliest opportunity that she has disabilities.

We did employ a girl at HoD once who had dwarfism, she was partially successful then the circus left town but they did leave us with quite a few clowns.

I havent tip toed around anything, i said what i believe including that information should be given to punters so they are made aware.

I had a similar experience in a brothel in Germany where I selected a very pretty girl who was (unusually) wearing a long skirt. When she took off the skirt half her thigh was missing and her leg was badly scarred from what she said was a car accident. `Unfortunately, she then gave a crap service with constant upselling and demands that I book her for the night. Needless to say I got out as quickly as possible. I thought at the time it was a difficult dilemma: it would be awkward to have to explain to every punter that you have a major disfigurement, and if she wore underwear (like the other girls) she would run the risk of losing trade. As a punter I'm not looking for perfection, but I do expect to have a good time and not feel like I've been taken for a mug - so I would book a WG with, say, dwarfism and a great attitude.

Edited by Plato

Honesty must prevail and I think this girl was let down by the parlour. I also feel she might be better off going indie and making a feature of her differences.

There are 2 related questions here - what to do at the moment and what is right in general. In revers order:

Disability should not be used as a reason to not employ someone unless related to the job. So a blind Home Secretary is fine. A blind pilot no. A lame footballer no. An ugly footballer ok. Beauty and physical attractiveness IS part of the job in this case - just like for an actress or a model. It is a genuine advantage to be a fit beauty in this business. Ugly is a disability in this business.. But of course there are WGs (and actresses and models) of all sorts. So she can work but she and the venue needs to be honest. They were not so that is wrong.

But what to do at the moment? For me, the money is now spent. Agree with many of the comparisons of others above. So the question is not do I *have to* carry on, but would I do her for free? This depends on many factors including her overall attitude and my randiness. If no then I walk. I dont stay to be PC. If walking, make the kindest excuse that comes into my head (I feel a tad sick gotta go -or- oh is that the time need to run -or- Jeremy Clarkson just texted me I need to shoot some strikers)

In my distant youth in the "Far East" that is gone for ever, I occasionally visited Bugis Street in Singapore (which was cleared, razed to the ground, redeveloped, and then rebuilt when the Tourist Authority realised that they were losing trade to Johore Bahru or more distant resorts) where the speciality was disabled or otherwise "different" WGs. Some were missing an arm or leg: one in particular had lost her tongue, and needed an amanuensis to translate for her and do the bargaining. For me this was spectator sport (should I now be ashamed of having gone thither to drink my luke warm Tiger and watch the scene?), but there were then, probably still are, punters who want disabled WGs.

In this case, however, the OP wasn't looking for "that sort of thing", and chose, as it seems, the best of a bad bunch. I'm in much doubt what the right answer (if there is a "right answer") to his situation is. Assuming the thai WG wasn't coerced, should he have made the best of it, or should he have rejected her, or what?

I just don't know! One of the potential draw-backs of parlour-punting?

Edited by Irgendeiner