Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fooz

Incalls Along The Northern Line, London

17 posts in this topic

Anybody know of good, reasonably priced incall locations along the Northern line on the London underground?

I don't drive so rely on public transport.

I currently frequent the Bunny Lounge which is excellent.

Was wondering what my options are

Beside Lilly Ladies, Misti Girls has opened this week in Finchley Central.

It may take a week or 2 to sort out a rota, you can check them out via Ace Massage.

Some of the girls will be the same as Lilly's.

Just near there, Blonde Nikita is an indie I have seen 3 or 4 times, and I am still trying to pluck up

courage to see her mate Jessica. Both BBWs.

Deepin off other site, sometimes with her mates Nikita Devine and Emma English

Very near Hendon Central

Jemma in Stockwell - advertises here and is a great girl. (This assumes you know that the Northern Line runs south of the river............. :) )

Hi Czechmate, what are your thoughts on Nikita, I was thinking of seeing her this weekend for a sub session but haven't made my mind up. PM me if you prefer

Thanks, charly

Jemma in Stockwell - advertises here and is a great girl. (This assumes you know that the Northern Line runs south of the river............. :) )

I'd second this recommendation, Jemma's very sexy and great fun.

Beside Lilly Ladies, Misti Girls has opened this week in Finchley Central.

It may take a week or 2 to sort out a rota, you can check them out via Ace Massage.

Some of the girls will be the same as Lilly's.

Just near there, Blonde Nikita is an indie I have seen 3 or 4 times, and I am still trying to pluck up

courage to see her mate Jessica. Both BBWs.

Anyone experienced Misti Girls yet? Looking for some info on the set up, costs, girls and what is on offer. Ta!

It sounds like a good game though - like the circle line pub crawl only sexier and more expensive!

It sounds like a good game though - like the circle line pub crawl only sexier and more expensive!

I was thinking the same thing when I saw the thread title !

In fact it got me thinking about all the Northern Line stations that I had used for the purposes of punting.

I came up with

Morden

Tooting Bec

Tooting Broadway

Clapham North

Stockwell

Borough

Leicester Square

Tottenham Court Road

Goodge Street

Warren Street

Kings Cross

Old Street

Kentish Town

Tuffnell Park

Golders Green

Several of these were hotel visits, and others were girls no longer in action, but II'll try to think of further details which may be of help to the OP !

Kitty Sweet - highly recommended. I recently did a FR, and everything on her profile/pix etc is accurate. She lives very close to Camden Town tube.

I was thinking the same thing when I saw the thread title !

In fact it got me thinking about all the Northern Line stations that I had used for the purposes of punting.

I came up with

Morden

Tooting Bec

Tooting Broadway

Clapham North

Stockwell

Borough

Leicester Square

Tottenham Court Road

Goodge Street

Warren Street

Kings Cross

Old Street

Kentish Town

Tuffnell Park

Golders Green

Several of these were hotel visits, and others were girls no longer in action, but II'll try to think of further details which may be of help to the OP !

Mornington Crescent!

Mornington Crescent!

lol I wondered who would spot the deliberate mistake,

Anyone experienced Misti Girls yet? Looking for some info on the set up, costs, girls and what is on offer. Ta!

May go next week. The builders only cleared out last Monday, sounds a bit chaotic still.

Several girls from Lillys there, Gabrielle, Alyshia, Susie, Daniela, Isabella, Julie, Carla.

Prices probably much the same, 30 ins is £60, 100 with OWO, 150 with A. £10 other extras.

May go to Misti's next week ....

Instead I went to see Jessica DD off the other site, in Finchley.

beaupaul had this to say :

www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=106719

Prices are as he gives.

As for the beautiful comments - maybe he was mesmerised by her breasts - they are fabulous.

She describes herself as DD - they must be more like JJ, but they hang and move like DD - I have never touched or got close to anything like them before.

She had a friendly attitude but we did not get much rapport - if I go back we may improve that.

And when she smiles she is something like attractive - the profile pix do her no favours, but beautiful - no, not to me. Actually her mate Nikita has a very pretty face and lovely brown eyes but Jessica has the better body.

But wow those breasts - if they are your thing, get round there.

Sammi Curves off the the other site - near Woodside Park is great - if you like the larger lady

All seems to be up and running well. i've only been there once so far. Saw half Portuguese, half Brazilian (yes, she does) Juliana. Excellent and involved. A non-smoker who will DFK. The building is a bit Portacabin.